Do you have experience, passion, and knowledge of Writing on Ubuntu, Linux Mint or other Linux derivatives? Are you interested in sharing your knowledge and experiences with the UbuntuPIT audience?
UbuntuPIT is a community for all of us who are interested in using the wisdom of Research Paper Writing on various Linux topics to make our modern lives even better. This is a best research essay writing lab where you can share your thought in front of the vast audiences.
Do you want to be a part of creating this community with us?
What We’re Looking for
We’re seeking diverse voices and experiences to feature. We want content from the various topic like Ubuntu, Linux Mint or other Linux derivatives Topic and much more. Here are some examples of the types of writers we want to include:
- Are you passionate about the study of a various Linux subject?
- Do you think that you can have simple thought on a various complex issue?
- Are you interested in getting known as an expert on writing a thoughtful paper of Ubuntu and Linux subject?
If any of these apply to you, we want to hear from you!
What We Publish
We share research articles that are helpful, accessible, and inspiring. Think of articles, blogs, and authors you follow and what you’ve been touched by in your own life. UbuntuPIT is a great place to share lessons learned, personal tips, and anything that could help make someone else’s life a little better.
Why Write for Us?
UbuntuPIT is a growing, new platform where you can reach new potential readers, boost your professional credibility, expand your network, drive traffic to your website, and connect with like-minded people. We encourage you to write a short biography and include links to your professional services, where relevant. In your article bio, we will include your picture, biography (up to 100 words), and up to two relevant links to your personal website or products. Once several articles have been published, we will build a longer bio page to further promote you. Our community is growing fast, and this is a great opportunity to be part of the newest Ubuntu and Linux based how-to tutorials blogs!
Please review ALL of the guidelines and directions below. If you feel like your content and style match the requirement of UbuntuPIT, we look forward to reviewing your submission.
- Original content. We prefer original content, that has not already been published on your personal website or other digital platforms. If you would like to submit a piece of content that has been previously published, please let us know where it has been published and we can consider options for publication. If you wish to republish a piece of content you have already submitted to the UbuntuPIT, please include a link back to its live page on UbuntuPIT.
- Word Count. Optimal article length is a minimum of 1500 words.
- Type of Content. Here are some examples of the types of content we encourage:
- How-To … answer not only the “how” but the “why” something is important
- Instructional articles
- Ubuntu or Linux Product Reviews
- Beginner-oriented articles and videos, ie: how to get started
- Articles that imply a problem and offer a solution on how to fix it
- Numbers in the titles and numbered list-type articles
- Quick hits of information
- Straightforward information
- Tips/Ways/Strategies for people to improve their thoughts and knowledge on Ubuntu
- Success Stories
- Specific articles: solving specific problems or answering specific questions
- Engaging infographics relevant to those interested in technology
For example 10 important tips and tricks after installing Ubuntu, how to install Ubuntu etc.
- Be Positive. This is a positive space so keep your tone upbeat. We want to share articles that are uplifting, helpful, and inspiring.
- Grammar, Spelling, and Style. Your writing must display a solid command of English grammar and spelling. Your content must also be clearly written and easy to follow.
- Attribution as Compensation. We “pay” in attribution … meaning, at the bottom of your article, your picture and biography will be featured along with relevant links back to your bio and website. Writing for us will help boost your credibility, search-ability, and drive traffic to your website. Authors will also be monetarily compensated for articles.
- No Promises. We cannot promise publication until we have a chance to review a submission.
- Terms and Conditions. By submitting your article for consideration, you are giving us: 1) rights to publish your content, and 2) permission to make adjustments to your content as our editors see fit.
Ready to Write? Here’s How to Submit
Send your article of 1000–3000 or even more words to info[@]ubuntupit.com. We’ll respond to you ONLY if your article has been accepted. Please make sure the file is a word document, and make sure to attach any photos you may have that accompany your article.
- Include your full name and a short bio. The optimal length of a biography should be within 50-70 words, max length is 100 words. Feel free to include up to two relevant links to your professional website or biography.
- Include an image of yourself for the About the Author section. Images should be at least 500×500 in size, have a clean background, and there should be some space around the main subject, without any parts of the head or shoulders cut off.
- Please note that we have rights to edit your article to best suit your style and audience. This includes the possibility of editing or removing links within the article.
Thank you for your interest in helping us to create this inspiring blog community! We are looking forward to reading your submissions.