Scheduling is never outdated, but the manual schedule can be a bit old school. Considering the fact, I have come up with a weekly planning app named Coypu. Most of us are prone to plan or slate the week with our “to do” tasks. This habit of organizing can get enhanced with the touch of digitalization. Coypu is basically a “to do” list that also combines your calendar app and ensures a handy surface to turn your week into productivity.
What we find the most in a scheduling app? In a simple word; simplicity with the fundamental features.Coypu is precisely something to meet your expectation with the no exaggeration or over functioning motto. This cross-platform app does cost you nothing rather the simple font exhibits the week in an individual page and highlights the tasks in bullet list form.
Excited enough to get further information about this fantastic app? Then check out the features below.
Features of Coypu
- Customization: You can set preferred language and set the first day of your week as either Sunday or Monday.
- Coherence and cross-platform: No matter which media whether Windows, macOS, or GNU/Linux you are using, you will always find a consistent user experience every time.
- Extremely simple font.
- Copy, paste, and cut are available along with the bullets texts.
- A single page shows the whole week agenda.
- The design of the app is basically based on a grid with highly professional typography.
- The font comes moderate spacing especially based modular scale.
- Delicate and elusive motion designing.
- Drag and drop support.
I recommend Coypu mostly because of convenient features that make it basically a digital paper. This app is so well organized yet fun to use. In a single page, you will see your selected weeks, tasks listed according to your schedule, task to be done and tasks that are already done along with indicators. That is not it. You can also put any additional notes and an indicator of repetition.
Isn’t it worth giving a try? If you also find it beneficiary to organize your week, share the content with your friends and family and also don’t forget to comment on your experience.