Smart device issues like broken screens, poor speakers, and touch panel issues are just to name a few can be very annoying and prevent the device from functioning properly. But the good thing is that they can be fixed and brought back to their new state and function within a short period.
Fixing Smart Devices
All smartphones, irrespective of the brand, can always be fixed. This includes smartphones from brands like iPhone, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, surface pro, and many more.
The number of minutes or hours spent to repair a device depends on the damage but generally, screen replacements should take about 30 to 40 minutes. And it is always recommended to take the device to a well-renowned repair center.
This can include iPads and laptops. The price to repair a broken screen differs and is influenced by some factors like; part availability, the phone brand, and the replacement method, just to name a few.
It is essential to clearly explain what exactly happened to the device so the technician can easily diagnose the problem.
Repairing Smart Devices
There are usually a couple of available replacement options for smart devices like a surface pro, and clients can always head to the breakfixnow site or smart device technicians to check out available replacement options.
The average time that can be used to fix the broken screen is 40minutes, and most companies often offer a warranty of 2 months. Apart from broken screens, some other issues like can affect smart devices like laptops include; Motherboard failure, battery replacements, and LCD replacement for surface pro.
The price of repairs varies and can sometimes cost about $600 – $900, but sometimes, companies can offer discounts to lucky winners for like 50% or more. It is essential to work with a brand that sells original and quality replacement parts to avoid another breakdown
Common Issues That Can Happen to Any Smart Device?
No matter how expensive a product is, it may crash at some point. Here are some common issues that can disrupt the smooth functioning of a smart device:
1. Broken or Cracked Screen
Cracked or broken screens are the most likely problems that can happen to any smart device. The screens of smart devices, mobile phones, laptops, and more are quite fragile. Mobile phones are touched screens just like some laptops too, and due to their sensitivity, they can get broken even with a minor hit or a fall.
2. Poor Touch Response
Having a device respond poorly when touched is another common issue with the surface pro, and this happens when the touch system starts malfunctioning. It does not stop the device from working, but the user may not be able to access some features because the area where the app is located has a poor touch response.
3. Sound Issues
The sound issues of a smart device can occur in three ways; poor sound quality, low sound quality, and no sound at all. This can make the user result from using headphones, which is not recommended to use for the whole day. So it is important always to have them fixed, and smart device owners can head to the breakfixnow site or a nearby technician and have it fixed to avoid ear problems in the future.
4. Battery Problems
When a smart device becomes overly used, the amount of time, the smart device can last for a day equally reduces. With this issue, the battery is just examined and will be repaired if need be, but if it can’t, then a new battery recommendation will be made.
Getting the Common Issues with Surface Pro Fixed
Getting a good company to fix the surface pro machine is not an easy task for some people. Unlike other laptops, the surface pro is not a regular reason why getting a good repairer can be challenging. Is it possible to do a DIY on surface pro?
Repairing the Surface Pro Screen
Learning how to repair the screen of a surface pro can be a cumbersome yet great DIY process. It is also lengthy and recommended for people with at least basic ideas. This guide can further aid out with issues.
- The first thing that needs to be done is warming the outer edges of the Adhesive with a heat gun. Doing this will make the adhesive soft and easy to take out the display screen from the outer frame of the surface pro.
- Next is to divide the Adhesive. When the adhesive becomes well heated, have it divided from the tough adhesive that links the display functions utilizing the razor tool.
- Carefully take down the Display Assembly. After splitting the adhesive, the display assembly should be gently taken off the framework. This process should be done gradually and carefully to prevent it from damaging or breaking the LCD and the touchscreen connectors.
- The next step would be to get the Screen. This is tricky yet easy, and it should be carried out when the top, bottom, and left side of the /screen have been disconnected from its framework.
- The screen can now be removed. With this process, the adhesive has to be well warmed do the screen can be easily removed. Make sure to get some tweezers to get rid of the excess glue that pours and passes the display assembly. But a glue removing solution can make the process easier and quicker.
- Building the new assembly. By now, the LCD connector must have been disconnected from the old screen and reinstalled to the new assembly. Put adhesive tapes to the edges of the framework to have it protected.
- Reconnect the LCD Connector. The LCD and the touch screen connectors should, at this moment, be linked to the Motherboard.
- Join the new display assembly. If everything is working well at this point, then it is time to put the new display assembly to the new and permanent position so that the process can be finished, and the new screen replacement is done and dusted.
I hope you like this how-to article. Did we miss any pro tips? If so, please let us know in the comment section, and don’t forget to share these tips and tutorials on your social media.