This Inspire icon set is used in Fero OS exclusively as an open source icon set. But now it’s available for everyone to use in the other Linux distros. It is completely separated from the OS. This icon set is mostly a mixture of flat and non-flat design but it ensures quality integration on the Linux system.
Terminal Command and Installation
wget https://dl.opendesktop.org/api/files/download/id/1466934242/Inspire.tar.gz sudo tar -xfz Inspire.tar.gz -C /usr/share/icons/
- Use Distribution specific tools to make the change.
- For Ubuntu, you can use Unity Tweak Tool to make the change.
For More information follow How To Use Themes and Icons on Various Linux Desktop
SEE MORE :
- Install Inspire Icon Set on Ubuntu and Other Linux Desktop
- Install Elementary OS Style Icon Theme on Ubuntu
- Install OS X El Capitan Theme on Ubuntu
- Install OSX-Breeze Gnome Theme on Ubuntu / Linux Mint
One Last Thing…
Mind if you do me a sweet favor, and tap the Social Share Button if you learned something new? It’d mean so much to me.
Thanks again for spending part of your day here. Hope to see you come back. 🙂