La Capitaine is basically an Icon theme for the modern Linux desktop environment. This Icon set is inspired by Mac OS X and Google’s material design. It’s based on scalable vector graphic. That makes it suitable for any screen size and ensures pixel perfect amazing look. This icon theme is regularly updated and you can always recommend the icon request to the developer.
Manual Download and Installation
Step – 1
Step – 2
- Extract to “/usr/share/themes” or “~/.themes” (make this folder without quote, if necessary)
- For Icon, extract here “/use/share/icons”
Step – 3
- Use Distribution specific tools to make the change.
- For Ubuntu, you can use Unity Tweak Tool to make the change.
For More information follow How To Use Themes and Icons on Various Linux Desktop
SEE MORE :
- Install Inspire Icon Set on Ubuntu and Other Linux Desktop
- Install Elementary OS Style Icon Theme on Ubuntu
- Install OS X El Capitan Theme on Ubuntu
- Install OSX-Breeze Gnome Theme on Ubuntu / Linux Mint
One Last Thing…
Mind if you do me a sweet favor, and tap the Social Share Button if you learned something new? It’d mean so much to me.
Thanks again for spending part of your day here. Hope to see you come back. 🙂