OS X El Capitan Theme is solely applicable for Ubuntu derivative system, which means it can be installed and used on all versions of Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Pinguy OS, and other Ubuntu-based distros. GTK 2 is required for smooth rendering on Gnome shell 3.18 and 3.20. Linux cinnamon desktop environment is also suitable with GTK 3. This icon theme is going under heavy development, so let me know in the comment section if you face any problem.
Manual Download and Installation
Step – 1
Step – 2
- Extract to “/usr/share/themes” or “~/.themes” (make this folder without quote, if necessary)
- For Icon, extract here “/use/share/icons”
Step – 3
- Use Distribution specific tools to make the change.
- For Ubuntu, you can use Unity Tweak Tool to make the change.
For More information, follow How To Use Themes and Icons on Various Linux Desktop.
SEE MORE :
- Install Inspire Icon Set on Ubuntu and Other Linux Desktop
- Install Elementary OS Style Icon Theme on Ubuntu
- Install OS X El Capitan Theme on Ubuntu
- Install OSX-Breeze Gnome Theme on Ubuntu / Linux Mint
One Last Thing…
Mind if you do me a sweet favor and tap the Social Share Button if you learned something new? It’d mean so much to me.
Thanks again for spending part of your day here. Hope to see you come back. 🙂