OSX Breeze Gnome Theme is nice looking and applicable for Gnome Shell with Gnome 3.18 minimum. It gives a taste of Mac OS X with the latest inclusion of the top panel. This icon theme is highly optimized for the GTK theme engine and rendering smoothly on the Gnome shell environment.
Install OSX-Breeze Gnome Theme on Ubuntu / Linux Mint
Step – 1 :
Step – 2
- Extract Zip file to /usr/share/themes
Step – 4
- Change your ubuntu icon using Unity Tweak Tool or Ubuntu-Tweak
For More information, follow How To Use Themes and Icons on Various Linux Desktop.
SEE MORE :
- Install Inspire Icon Set on Ubuntu and Other Linux Desktop
- Install Elementary OS Style Icon Theme on Ubuntu
- Install OS X El Capitan Theme on Ubuntu
- Install OSX-Breeze Gnome Theme on Ubuntu / Linux Mint
One Last Thing…
Mind if you do me a sweet favor and tap the Social Share Button if you learned something new? It’d mean so much to me.
Thanks again for spending part of your day here. Hope to see you come back. 🙂