Revival Icon Theme is one of the newest and regularly updated themes out there. This theme is in active development and inspired by the Emerald icon theme about gradient variation and mime types. Revival theme is eye-candy stuff, which gives a classic and sophisticated look to the Linux desktop. It can be installed on any Linux Distros by following manual download. It comes with three variations of blue, orange, and mint green.
Install Revival Icon Theme on Ubuntu / Mint :
Terminal Command Installation
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:noobslab/icons2 sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install revival-icons
Manual Download and Installation
Step – 1
Step – 2
- Extract to “/usr/share/themes” or “~/.themes” (make this folder without quote, if necessary)
- For Icon, extract here “/use/share/icons”
Step – 3
- Use Distribution specific tools to make the change.
- For Ubuntu, you can use Unity Tweak Tool to make the change.
For More information, follow How To Use Themes and Icons on Various Linux Desktop.
SEE MORE :
- Install Inspire Icon Set on Ubuntu and Other Linux Desktop
- Install Elementary OS Style Icon Theme on Ubuntu
- Install OS X El Capitan Theme on Ubuntu
- Install OSX-Breeze Gnome Theme on Ubuntu / Linux Mint
One Last Thing…
Mind if you do me a sweet favor and tap the Social Share Button if you learned something new? It’d mean so much to me.
Thanks again for spending part of your day here. Hope to see you come back. 🙂