Trevilla Theme looks like Windows Metro Style and developed by Ninorpanama. This theme comes with various tastes like Trevilla Dark, Trevilla White, Trevilla White Orange, Trevilla White Blue, and supports GTK 3 theme engine. You can install this theme and icons in all the Ubuntu versions, Linux Mint, and other Ubuntu-based distros.
Install Trevilla Theme on Ubuntu and Linux Mint :
Terminal Command Installation
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:noobslab/icons sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install trevilla-icons
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:noobslab/themes sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install trevilla-themes
Manual Download and Installation
If you want to download the theme and icon instead of Terminal Command Installation, Follow the link.
Step – 1
Step – 2
- Extract to “/usr/share/themes” or “~/.themes” (make this folder without quote, if necessary)
- For Icon, extract here “/use/share/icons”
Step – 3
- For Ubuntu, you can use Unity Tweak Tool to make the change.
For more information, follow How To Use Themes and Icons on Various Linux Desktop.
SEE MORE :
- Install Inspire Icon Set on Ubuntu and Other Linux Desktop
- Install Elementary OS Style Icon Theme on Ubuntu
- Install OS X El Capitan Theme on Ubuntu
- Install OSX-Breeze Gnome Theme on Ubuntu / Linux Mint
One Last Thing…
Mind if you do me a sweet favor and tap the Social Share Button if you learned something new? It’d mean so much to me.
Thanks again for spending part of your day here. Hope to see you come back. 🙂