Laverna is a web-based application for creating or managing notes and to-do lists. It may help you understand that it’s like Evernote, but way better than that. It uses the databases of your browser, for example, localStorage or indexedDB and keeps all your notes or to-do lists there. It’s completely safe as none has access to them except you.
Features of Laverna
You must be thinking what’s so special about this app and why you should use it. Well, let’s take a look at some of the essential features of Laverna.
- Create or manage to-do lists and notes both online and offline.
- No requirement for registration.
- Easy and free download for Windows, Linux/GNU, and macOS.
- Allows client-side encryption option.
- Provides cloud storage synchronization ( provides only Dropbox and Remote Storage till now)
- Gives complete access to its source code.
- Live markdown editing option.
- Allows highlighting codes.
Tired of getting stuck with Evernote? Use Laverna as best Evernote alternative; it’s going to reduce all the complexity. The cloud synchronization will help you save all your notes without any problem, and you can get any of them easily whenever you need. The open source characteristics make Laverna more attractive to its users. Now you can manage your Laverna on your own.
Hope this article can help you with all the information you need. Please, let us know if it helps and also you can suggest anything by commenting below to make it better. If it’s helpful or you like it, don’t forget to share this on the social media.