Do you know that you can control any device with your Android devices? With the advance of modern technology, a TV remote comes into your mobile. Many TV remote apps for Android are available in the Play store. Some years before, family members were often involved in sweet fighting for the TV remote. But time has changed. You need not quarrel anymore over the remote. Now you can even control or play games on your TV with the help of your android device.
TV Remotes Apps for Android
Google play store offers many TV remote control apps for free. You can easily download those apps and use that. These apps have similar functionality to a real TV remote. As you have many options, it is easy to get confused easily. Not all the apps on the play store have similar qualities. So, a shortlist of the best 20 TV remotes apps for Android devices may save your time and energy. Are you curious to know more?
1. TV Remote App, Universal TV Remote – MyRem
This app is useful for controlling all brand TV. So far, it is the best app for managing television. As there are no brand limitations, it becomes a super app. It is easy to use. It has all the facilities of a traditional remote, as though you need a WiFi connection to use this remote control app.
- The interface is simple and easy.
- Your android device and tv need to be in the same WiFi network.
- It has a blue ray option,
- If your WiFi does not work correctly, there are IR facilities.
- It supports over 100 TV brands.
2. TV Remote Control for Samsung
It is a dedicated app for Samsung television. You can easily control your Samsung Manufactured television with this app. Though it is not a universal remote, it works great with Samsung TV. It has impressive IR features that enable it to control television smoothly. It supports all modes that Samsung manufactured from 2007 to now.
- The layout is familiar, as it is the same as the traditional remote.
- The standard function also works great with old television that does not support the internet.
- While using it, make sure that your mobile has enough energy. Low-power mode or an empty battery may weaken the IR function.
- It supports a 3 to 15 ft range to control your TV.
- Another plus point is you need not waste time setting up. It works immediately after downloading.
3. Universal TV Remote – Twinone
It is one of the best TV remote apps for Android. It has no brand limitations—simple, intuitive, and interface. You can use this app just after downloading it. This app needs an android device that has IR blast features. Otherwise, this app will not work.
- It does not irritate you with pop-up ads.
- You can easily customize your settings.
- You can save multiple devices. So you need not select it every time you use it.
- It will be a perfect alternative for your usual remote device.
- It gives you to remove extra buttons that you don’t need.
4. Mi Remote Controller
So far, it is one of the easiest to use TV remote apps for Android. Though it is an MI product, it supports all other brands. But you must need a handset built-in IR blast to use this app. It is all in one app. It controls not only TV but also can run smart things on a smart TV.
- It works fast, and navigation is easy.
- Simple and easy user interface.
- You will get a variety of options for controlling your AV/TV.
- Can control multiple devices at once with this single app.
- You will get it free and out of any advertisements.
5. Free Universal Tv Remote Control for any LCD
It is another powerful TV remote control app for android devices. It can not work with old television. But it is a perfect alternative for the usual remote of smart TV. It is capable of the latest smart TV. Its super intuitive features give you the ultimate pleasure of advanced remote controlling systems.
- You can command over voice.
- Can navigate as a mouse and keyboard to search on the internet.
- You can play and pause any video.
- It also supports smart sharing. You can enjoy your mobile pictures, videos, and songs on your television.
- It has both IR and WIFI over the facility.
6. Galaxy Universal Remote
It is a simple but powerful remote control app for Android. You need not be tech-savvy to use it. But keep one thing in mind that it only works when you have a built-in infrared blaster. All you need is to download and select the brand of your television and enjoy it.
- You will get it at a reasonable price.
- It supports lots of brands.
- You don’t need the same internet connection for television and mobile devices.
- No irritating ads.
- Fund refund guarantee.
7. Roku Remote Control: RoSpikes
It is one of the best free TV remote apps for Android. It supports both WiFi and IR. You will feel comfortable by getting the app casual but with significant functionality. It need not set up manually. Its smart and advanced technology makes the setup automatic and user-friendly.
- You can share your photos, videos, and other multimedia files from your mobile to television.
- Shake your mobile to power on/off.
- It supports YouTube, Netflix, and other famous streaming sites.
- You can directly use your mobile keyboard to write something for searching.
- One of its attractive features is it also supports photo slideshow.
8. All TV Remote Control
It is another good basic TV remote control app. It has simple functionality like play and stops television. You can also change channels and up-down volume. There are no brand and regional limitations. But you must need to have an IR blast on your mobile. Otherwise, this app can not work.
- It has a nice clean interface.
- Easy to use.
- Simple and Hustle free.
- It supports lots of brands.
- It works smoothly with known brands.
9. TV Remote for LG
It is a dedicated app for the LG brand. You can use this app in the replacement of traditional remote devices. It works in both IR and WiFi mode. It has lots of unique features. If you own an LG smart television, this app will be your all-time partner. You need not spend a single penny to get this app. It is unnecessary to have a smartphone of LG brand. You can use this app on other brands’ suitable phones.
- You will get all functionalities that the original LG remote controller device provides.
- It supports long-click to change channels and volume levels.
- TV behaves as smart as it becomes mute or pauses when you have a call on your phone.
- You can command over voice or text.
- Another best attraction is you can customize the interface and buttons as per your necessity.
10. T-Cast MagiConnect TCL Android TV Remote
It is also a dedicated remote control app for the TCL brand’s television. You need to set up this app manually on first use. It is mandatory to have the same WiFi network for both TV and mobile. It is a multifunctional tv remote control app. But another thing is, your TCL television must need to be smart.
- You can play your downloaded tv shows, movies, songs directly on your television.
- Navigation is fast and smooth.
- You can also share your tv screen on social media through your mobile phone.
- You can play YouTube videos by searching from your mobile or can directly search from your television.
- The authority frequently updates the app. So, always more surprising things will come.
11. Universal Remote for All TV
It is another most remarkable TV remote app for android devices. But unfortunately, it works only with Samsung and HTC Android devices. The developers are continuously working to make it workable with other brands’ tools. Though there are limitations for android devices, it is compatible with almost all renowned tv brands. It is an IR remote control that can work without a WLAN connection.
- You can connect your television with your laptop, PC, projectors, and mobile.
- If you use the app with WiFi, make sure all devices are in the same network.
- The app layout is like the original hardware device.
- You can use your mobile device like the mouse and keyboard.
- You can control and navigate all the devices together that you have attached to your television.
12. Universal TV Remote Control
It is one of the best universal TV remote control apps that substitute for the original remote control device. It can work in both IR and WiFi mode and can do all the general work. You can get more other exciting features on this app.
- You can share multiple devices.
- Different color buttons show other particular functionality.
- It gains popularity for its simple, interactive interface.
- Users find it easy to control and connect with a TV set.
- After service experience is good.
13. Remote for Sony TV
It is a dedicated app for Sony tv. To use it, you need to buy it from Google’s store. It works on WiFi mode. You will get all features you get at the original Sony remote. So, to use it, you need to have a smart tv that supports the internet. It is a one-time setup process. Once set up, there is no need to set it twice.
- You can play, pause, increase-decrease volume, and all other remote functions.
- You can do media telecasts on your television.
- It gives you the remote control guide to use all the buttons properly.
- There is a navigation pad to use as a mouse and keyboard.
- It is a very responsive app.
14. Remote Control for All TV – Screen Mirroring
It is a robust app that you can share your screen on both television and mobile and works in both IR and WiFi modes. It has a wide variety of functionality. By screen mirroring, you can easily play games, movies, and any other things that you have on your phone. It supports all brands of televisions.
- It has a clean interface that makes the control process easier.
- It has buttons with channel numbers.
- You can play, pause, and volume up and down your television.
- It works with the latest smart television technology.
- It is the most effective and flexible app in the app store.
15. Fire TV Universal Remote Android TV
It is a multi-purpose remote that works in various modes. It is workable with television, dish box, PlayStation, and many other devices. You will get many exclusive features unavailable in the traditional remote control. It is available in multiple languages. You need to buy it from the Play Store to use it.
- It has multiple input options.
- You can flawlessly play any of your local files from your android devices.
- Fast and instant response.
- Sharing screens and taking screenshots is easy.
- It has excellent picture quality.
16. TV Remote for Panasonic
It is a dedicated app for Panasonic smart television. It supports both IR and WiFi modes. You will get similar buttons and applications available at the hardware controller. There is No necessity to pay anything for this app. It receives an in-built media player that enables you to play, pause, speeds up, and sleep your device like a video player.
- It supports long-press buttons that enable volume and channels to change smoothly.
- It has multiple input options like- keyboard, voice, mouse navigation, etc.
- You can arrange your buttons and layout as your wish.
- It has a great macros facility.
- You can arrange and gather your favorite channels as you want.
17. Remote Android TV
It is a good tv remote app for Android. It supports all the android smart tv features. With this app, you don’t need any actual tv remote device. It enables all android tv sets. A list is there on their website for brands and models, numbers compatible with this app. You can get it free for essential purposes. But to get all the features, you need to pay.
- It will relieve you of boring ads.
- It has a touchpad option to use remotely and flawlessly with your mobile phone.
- App usage is simple and suitable for any non-techy person.
- It has all the button options that you can desire.
- You don’t need any coding or any hustle at the initial setup.
18. Remote Control For Android TV-Box/Kodi
It is a remote control app that gains popularity by ensuring a pleasant experience for android users. There are both free and paid versions. It works with IR. That means to use it; you need a mobile that has an in-built IR blaster. It works great with the channel box.
You will enjoy a wide range of customization options.
- Hustle-free installation.
- It supports almost all tv brands.
- You can save your favorite channels on your remote home screen.
- The interface is simple but attractive.
- It is free of unnecessary buttons.
19. Universal Remote For Walton
It is a dedicated app for Walton television. You will get the app the same as the original remote. The surface is clean and user-friendly. Importantly, it is compatible with all android mobile brands. It is one setup process. You don’t require any other hardware to use it.
- It has fantastic features.
- There are easy-to-use surfaces and attractive colored buttons.
- Very useful and multifunctional.
- You can Play, pause, channel and volume change, and so on.
- Support various devices.
20. AnyMote Universal Remote + WiFi Smart Home Control
It is another best remote control app for android devices that supports all brands and works in both IR and WiFi modes. The authority provides both free and paid versions. Only the paid version is free of ads and supports more functions. Unfortunately, it is unsupported by some brand mobiles. But it is compatible with most famous android brands.
- It has the unique features of having a home screen option. So, you can use the app without collapsing the current working app.
- It has a vast collection of functionalities.
- You can easily customize the app as your necessity.
- It is a multi-purpose remote that you can use for TV and DVD players, gaming boxes, and other things.
- The price of the remote is affordable.
These are the top most popular TV remote apps for Android. These all are good and effective. With the grace of these apps, you can easily control your mobile as a TV controller. But one thing is common between all the WiFi mode apps.
They don’t have a start button. As to start in WiFi mode, all the devices need to be in the same network. When the television is off, they can not stay on the WiFi network. But if you own an Ir blaster on your phone, you can do all functions without limitations.
You need not worry if you accidentally break or lose your remote control. Just search the best-suited app and download and use that. You need not worry if you accidentally break or lose your remote control. Are you enjoying this article? Write to us about your opinion. If you feel any problem or any improvements, let us know. Thank you for reaching to the bottom.