There are lots of customizable functions in the Android system, which make it better and easier for users. A Launcher is a great function of Android that lets you customize the appearance of your Android device. Actually, you cannot operate the Android system without a Launcher. It is the reason for the outlook of the home screen, catalogs of the apps, icons, Widget, and others. Your device must have a default launcher when you bought it, and it may not be great to look at. That’s why PlayStore has gathered tons of beautiful launchers for you, and here I am to describe some of the best launchers for Android briefly.
Best Launchers for Android Device
Here I have chosen the 20 best launchers for Android available in PlayStore for free. I request you to read the info of these launches, spending a few moments because you may not like all the featured launchers. For example, you may not like the purple butterfly launcher that the girl can be crazy for as a man. That’s why just look for the features. Who knows, you may find the best one in the next option.
1. Nova Launcher
As the most popular launcher for Android, I must introduce you to Nova Launcher first. TelsaCoil Software has brought this fastest launcher for Android free for you. You can use this app as a versatile and customizable replacement for your home screen. You will never get bored with the same appearance of your device as this app can change the outlook so often if you want.
The pack of fine icons is always impressive, and the custom icon themes are something else. Want more to learn about this powerful launcher? You can then go through the features for more details.
- You can activate the power mode and use a lot of dark themes.
- A customizable app drawer will help you to use the page effect, scrolling ways, immersive options, and so on.
- This launcher is good to let you experience a smooth and quickest performance.
- This cloud storage app will protect all the deleted items and store them in the cloud or local storage.
- Snap icons and widgets are also available here for you.
2. Go Launcher – 3D Parallax Themes & HD Wallpapers
The next one is Go Launcher that comes with thousands of 3D Parallax Themes and HD wallpapers. You can simply customize your device’s look using a very interactive user interface of this app. The DIY themes and wallpapers are very impressive, and you can add animation and stickers to the display. Also, this app includes some handy widgets like the weather forecast widget, switches widgets, and many more. That’s probably why this app was known as the best Android Launcher 2019.
- Over 10 thousand free themes are available here for you.
- More than 20 efficient screen and drawer animation effects are there you can use anytime.
- You can also use Dr. Clean booster to improve the performance and speed of your device.
- With the help of an internet connection, this app will import new and trendy themes and wallpapers for you.
- For a faster operating system, this launcher includes a developed and independent 3D engine.
3. APUS Launcher-Theme, Wallpaper, Hide Apps
You can also try APUS Launcher, a brand new customization app for Android, which is quite different from any average launcher you used before. In this app, thousands of stylish and circumfluent themes and wallpapers are there for you to give a totally new look to your device. Besides, this app will let you lock your favorite app so that no Intruder can break its privacy. Even if you want to hide some apps, videos, and photos, this app will also help you.
- Over 50 thousand wallpapers and themes are available in this launcher that you can try anytime.
- Automatically updated and will include new themes and wallpapers too.
- Don’t you feel comfortable with English? This app supports more than 19 different languages.
- You can keep widgets for the flashlight, toolbar, etc., on the screen.
- You can also use horizontal or vertical scrolling mode with this launcher.
- A very active search engine is there if in case you need to find out anything important.
4. Solo Launcher – C Clean, Smooth, DIY
If you want to try one of the best launchers for Android with its array of DIY features, then I have something special for you. It’s a Solo Launcher with thousands of customizable features. Besides the huge collection of themes, wallpapers, and icons, this app includes a modern cleaning system.
So, it will boost the performance of your device and make it faster at its most. Doesn’t it seem attractive? You can keep your eyes on the below list to learn about the other impressive features you won’t want to miss.
- Packed with the material design 2.0 and quick gestures.
- Cleans cache is available for junk cleaning and performance-boosting functions.
- You can use a smart locker option to protect your device from any unauthorized users.
- A search box is also available to let you find whatever you want within a second.
- Let you customize the icons with your pictures and other images.
5. POCO Launcher
Xiaomi inc. has brought another impressive launcher you can try. This time, it is POCO Launcher, and it is known as one of the best launchers for Android. Users of this launcher soon start loving it because of its quick working ability and tiny size that never hampers the performance of your device. Thousands of home-screen wallpapers, themes, and animations will always turn your device into something more gorgeous and different. Isn’t it convinced you to give it a try on it?
- Dark mode for eye protection and tons of dark themes to choose from.
- This launcher is completely compatible with Android Q.
- Includes extended functional supports for devices with different models.
- Let you lock the screen with double taps.
- You can easily customize and change the notification badges.
- Resizing and adjusting the icons and the home screen layouts are very easy.
6. Microsoft Launcher
I don’t believe if you say that you are not familiar with the name Microsoft. The Microsoft corporation now brought an exciting customization app for Android, Microsoft Launcher. I can promise that you won’t be regretful of using this launcher. You can have a better home screen experience with this app.
But the best part is the seamless transition between your PC and Android device that you can experience too. This way, you can make your device more productive and powerful. Want more to be impressed? Well, have a look below for other details.
- There are a huge collection of light, dark, and transparent themes you can try.
- Custom icon packs with thousands of adaptive icons are available.
- Let you customize the feed and choose to see the calendar, news, clocks, contacts, doc files, etc.
- You can lock your phone by just giving it a double tap and using the app drawer.
- This launcher will organize the contacts and keep the most important contacts near your finger.
7. Apex Launcher – Customize, Secure, and Efficient
You can also try Apex Launcher if you want something more customizable and efficient. It is known as one of the best launchers for Android, and it has come with a free icon pack and tons of excellent themes. You can give a new look to your device using this Android launcher. You can redefine the launcher with stylish 3D transition effects.
Also, it has a better app locking system that will protect the apps you are using from intruders. If you want to customize the app lock system, it’s even possible with this app.
- To lock the apps, you can use patterns and passwords as protection.
- It is easy to customize the home screen and app drawer to change wallpapers, icons, etc.
- You can hide your personal elements like the status bar, videos, photos, etc.
- Let you decorate your screen with fancy transition effects.
- This launcher can provide backup and restore your essential data.
8. Launcher iOS 13
If you want your device to look simple but pretty right now, install Launcher iOS 13. This is one of the best launchers for Android you will definitely love to use. Just like an iOS device, you can customize the appearance of your Android device with this app. Features like what the most beautiful iOS launchers include are almost available in this app.
Also, tons of ambient themes are available here that help you give your device new looks every day. Still not convinced? Okay, here is more to impress you.
- This launcher will organize your apps and keep the most used one near your fingertips.
- From a huge collection of themes with different categories, you can choose your favorite one.
- Let you customize the wallpaper with stickers and animations.
- You can change the icons and use the app drawer to decorate the system.
- It is compatible with the Android device of any version and model.
9. Smart Launcher 5
Smart Launcher Team has come with its most exclusive customization app for Android, Smart Launcher 5. This one can be your favorite launcher if you love to use your Android device most efficiently and smartly. It is a home screen replacement that will bring a totally new and different appearance to the screen.
This app will automatically sort the apps into relatable categories and arrange them properly. Besides, to make your daily tasks easier and faster, this app integrates with a modern solution.
- Lots of adaptive icons will be there, and your devices’ operating system version won’t be a matter.
- This launcher will sort all the apps automatically and save your time by organizing those apps.
- Your most interactive icons will be placed on the bottom of the screen so that your finger will find them easily.
- Use the ultra-immersive mode to hide things like the navigation bar and maximize the space of the screen.
- Enjoy the built-in watch and weather Widget with an alarm and reminder facility.
10. LINE Launcher
You can also try LIEN’s official launcher, which we all know as LINE Launcher. And you know, this app turns out to be one of the best launchers for Android. It’s even hard to find a weak point of this launcher. If you prefer to have more themes, this one must satisfy you with its huge number of themes and wallpapers.
A lot of customizable functions are available in this app, and so you can decorate it just like you wish. Also, it takes a very tiny space of your device storage that has no possibility to harm the devices’ performance and speed. That’s not all it has. There are even more than enough for you.
- You can try over three thousand beautiful and ambient themes.
- Let you customize your home screen with stickers and animations.
- This launcher is compatible with any version of your Android device.
- One-touch on and off windows function is available.
- A very optimized search engine is available in the app to find whatever you are looking for.
- This launcher can boost your devices’ performance and battery power.
11. ADW Launcher 2
Let’s take a look into one of the best launchers for Android, called AWD Launcher 2. It gives a new personalization with lots of useful features. You can make your phone into an Android desktop anytime with its customizable layouts. It comes with complete freedom of tuning. You can make your own theme on your phone’s screen.
The app also takes a minimal amount of system space. It works best with devices that run on Android 5.1 or later. You can arrange your essential tools and apps just the way you want in different drawers with ease.
- The launcher comes with a beautiful UI that changes colors dynamically according to wallpapers’ colors.
- It allows using different icon designs, screens, wallpaper, lock screens, fonts, etc.
- You can add shortcuts and widgets to any app in your own way.
- The app comes with cutting-edge visual effects with smooth transitions while swiping or scrolling app drawers and icons.
- You can completely change the way to your phone’s unlocking system along with accessing the dashboard and settings.
- It also allows changing the contents of the bottom panel and extensions for custom widgets.
12. Golden Launcher
Give your Android device a new life with Golden Launcher. It is a customizable Android launcher with lots of tools to personalize your phone or tablet’s themes and layouts. It is completely free to use and comes in a relatively small package. If you want your devices to shine like gold, then give it a try. You will love its HD quality theme packs and visual effects. It does some simple tuning into the system and prepares all the necessities if the device is compatible to use the launcher.
- This launcher app offers lots of themes with color-changing capabilities.
- It is easy to set up and provides useful instructions for personalization attempts.
- You can change the colors of the themes and fonts to match the system layout.
- It does not slow down the app loading and transitions to multiple apps.
- You can customize the keyboard’s layout with different colors and font styles.
- It consumes little amount of system resources to operate.
13. WP Launcher ( Windows PhoneS Style)
Are you bored with your regular Android layouts? Then try out WP Launcher. It is a Windows-style launcher app for Android with tonnes of customizations. This app makes your phone’s UI look like a Windows phone. From lock screens to widgets, you will have complete freedom over the phone’s layouts. It provides ad-free services and works flawlessly with limited system resources. This launcher is free to use without any conditions. Unlike many system launchers, it does not consume excessive battery life.
- It provides a clean and fast Windows phone layout on your Android phones or tablets.
- It offers beautiful lock screens with added features and an advanced password protection system.
- This launcher offers DIY folders, drawers for apps, and files with password locking support.
- You will be able to use lots of themes from the download center and also make your own custom theme.
- It features quick search capabilities called Super search for both web and local storage.
14. Phone 11 Launcher, OS 13 iLauncher, Control Center
Meet Phone 11 Launcher that gives your Android phone an iPhone outlook in no time. Why not try out iPhone-like UI and theme on your favorite Android phone or tablet? It is free to get from the Playstore and comes with lots of tools for visual customizations.
This launcher will make your device look like iPhone X, iPhone 11 pro, etc. You will also get the latest updates on new layouts and theme packs. It comes with Smart search functionality and an iOS-style screen lock with Passcode and Pattern lock capabilities.
- The launcher provides the same home screen layout as an iOS system with quick shortcuts and application access.
- You can arrange your device with different high-resolution wallpapers and beautiful HD lock screen collections.
- It comes with a smart toggle switch for settings, data connection, WiFi, and all other important tools in one place.
- You can customize the toggle switch, dashboard, app drawers with numerous visual tuning, size, position, and color-changing capabilities.
- It makes your device smooth and snappy without sacrificing any visual enhancement.
15. Butterfly Launcher Theme
If you want to try a more colorful, cute Launcher, and it comes with lots of butterflies, you should pay concentration here. It is Butterfly Launcher Theme, and it is packed with efficiently built custom app icons and widgets. You can enjoy decorating your wallpapers with lots of functions available in the app drawer.
This customization app for Android will let you lock the app you don’t want to pass by unauthorized users. Besides, this launcher works really well to give a new look to your device.
- Tons of free visual effects you can use to decorate the wallpaper.
- You can customize the icons with your favorite images.
- It is very easy to change fonts, colors, and grid style.
- Double-tap is enough to lock the device with this efficient lock screen app.
- You can arrange your phone’s homepage with customizable tiles.
- You can set personalized attempts with essential instructions too.
16. N+ Launcher
Craftsapp Team has come with a great launcher you can try for sure. This time, it is N+ Launcher, widely known as one of the best launchers for Android. This exciting app is designed with a very simple interface that is good for the fastest operating system. Also, this app includes functions of the native Android 7.0 nougat launcher.
The app drawer of this launcher is much more improved and extended. Also, the collection of themes and wallpapers is so huge that you won’t get bored with the same appearance of your device.
- This launcher will let your edit icons and use the icon packs.
- You can use the app lock functions to protect privacy.
- Let you use the optimized search bar and home indicator.
- A huge collection of themes and wallpapers is available here.
- You can use your favorite image as wallpaper and icons.
- It also lets you change the fonts, colors, and grid style of your device.
17. Computer Launcher
If you want to try a desktop computer-style Android launcher, then try Computer Launcher. It is also known as one of the best launchers for Android you can try. This launcher can turn the system outlook just like the regular windows 10. The built-in metro UI is included here, which will give you a better experience of using this launcher. Besides, it will clear the junk files and make the operating system faster by boosting the device’s performance.
- There are tons of tile effects available on the starting menu.
- You can use the win x style to delete items in the recycle bin after you have Deleted them.
- It will list all the items you have stored in the SD card and internal memory so that you can find them very easily.
- A built-in file explorer is available in this launcher.
- It provides easy navigation and tons of shortcuts.
- You can customize the taskbar icons, photo tiles, grid styles, and many more.
18. Lollipop Launcher
Lollipop Launcher is the simplest but powerful Android launcher you should try for an amusing experience. This customizable app for Android will replace the home screen of your device and make it easier for you to operate the system. This launcher will help you change the themes of the icons, layouts, animations, and widgets.
A smoothly customizable app drawer is available in this launcher that you must love to try. Don’t you think it is impressive? These are not all this launcher includes, and you can enjoy more features here.
- Let you use thousands of icon themes to decorate your screen.
- You can launch apps very quickly by using different gestures like swipe up or down.
- Let you create multiple docks and also scroll between them.
- You can hide your personal items like an app to protect them from intruders.
- It shows unread notifications for calls, messages, emails, etc.
- Let you overlap widgets and use more transition effects.
19. Evie Launcher
Evie Labs inc also has a great launcher you can try for a better experience. For many users, Evie Launcher is one of the best launchers for Android. An unparalleled replacement of the home screen will bring an excellent appearance to your device. This launcher is also designed with performance in mind, and you can customize the icons, layouts, wallpapers, etc., to decorate the screen.
This way, you can make your device outlook very unique and decorative. There are a lot more features you will enjoy when you start using this launcher.
- A very active search engine is available here that lets you find out anything you want just within a few seconds.
- You can customize the app drawer and folder grid of this launcher.
- You can lock the home screen icons with this launcher just with double taps.
- Just drag the icons with a long press and decorate them as you wish.
- You can create folders very easily and organize the apps in order.
- This app supports multiple languages too.
20. Square Home 3 – Launcher: Windows Style
Let’s have a look over the last launcher for today. It is Square Home 3. This supportive customizable app is good to bring a very excellent outlook to your device. You can try the windows 10 launcher with this app, and so it will automatically be easier for you to operate the system.
A compelling metro user interface is there to make the customizing process easier. There is an app drawer that lets you change the icons and their look with the grids too. Moreover, you can use this launcher on your Android smartphone, tablet, and even on your Android TV.
- A vertical and Horizontal scrolling system is available.
- It shows notification icons and counts the tiles.
- You will have quick access to your most-used apps like contacts.
- This launcher will sort the available apps and organize them in order.
- It is a very tiny-sized app, and so it won’t hamper the performance of your device.
- It is very easy to provide useful instructions for personalization attempts.
So, you have learned a way not to get tired of the default launcher of your device. Try something new and give a new life to it. I must not be aware of your taste, and that is why I cannot narrow down the list for the best one for you. You should have a glance over the info of these launches so that you can find out it accurately.
But thinking of the features, I must recommend Nova Launcher and APUS Launcher as the best launchers for Android. These two apps can beat all others in having more features and customizable functions. But about the others, I cannot deny their excellence as they don’t have any notable shortcomings.
Now, it’s time to leave for today. Don’t forget to share your review of the launcher you opt for on the comment list. Also, inform me if I have mistakenly forgotten something important here. So, stay tuned and always take care of yourself. Thank you.