Machine Learning is one of the most popular and trending topics in the current world, and students are indulging themselves more and more in this field. To give you an added advantage and mark a spot for you in the machine learning and artificial intelligence field, you might be interested in enrolling in this course: Intro to Machine Learning by Udacity. This course is specially designed for introducing people with data science and machine learning by simple explanation to make the concepts easily understandable and usable.
This course focuses on
- Machine learning and how machine learning can be used in data science to transform critical dataset into models.
- This course tries to explain how to select sources for data collection and which algorithm is needed to apply or fits best.
- You will learn to process data and using computing power to gain insights and make predictions quickly. It also discusses how to filter raw data through machine learning lense.
- You will be able to implement machine learning’s methods and their strength and performances to evaluate if necessary changes should be brought.
- You will also learn to identify features and relations to make your data representable and dig deep into your dataset.
- Helps you to understand the data and inputs through machine learning, which ultimately let you know and use machine learning algorithms effectively.
This course: Intro to Machine Learning by Udacity will definitely help you to understand the basic concept of correlation between machine learning and data science. So you now understand that this course is equally essential and must-have for both data scientist and AI/ML specialists.
Did you like this course or you have enrolled yourself in any other courses already? If so, please share that with our audiences. That might be helpful for them also. If you like this course, then take some time to share this course on your social media channel. And don’t forget to share your suggestion and experiences in the comment below.