Some people have a very annoying habit of intruding on other personal devices. Again, sometimes a situation comes when we let someone see a picture and the person starts searching all other pictures in the gallery. We all are somehow annoyed by those irritating intruders. But you can now just stop those intruders. For that, you don’t have to say ‘no’ but to lock your gallery and app. Say how? Well, that’s exactly what we are discussing today. And now, I’m talking about the best AppLock apps for Android. So, get ready and find the best solution to stop those annoying Intruders.
Best AppLock Apps for Android Device
An AppLock app will let you lock your apps and gallery so that no intruder can check them out. Some apps also take an automatic selfie of those who try to unlock it so that you can find out the person easily.
Here, we have tried to list down the best Applock apps for Android that you can try for free. In PlayStore, there are thousands of apps, and we check many of them. Unfortunately, most of them come out as useless.
They don’t have a well-protected fingerprint sensor and lock system. But we also found some apps that are worth your time and data. And we listed them in 20 and added their details below. Hopefully, this content will be helpful for you in finding out the best AppLock app for Android.
1. AppLock – Fingerprint & Password, Gallery Locker
SailingLab has come with the best Applock for Android, and you can now use it for free. It is named as AppLock with fingerprint and password. Whatever app you love to keep locked is now a matter of a minute. You can use either fingerprint or password, or pattern to unlock the app. So, there is no way an intruder can check the app.
This way, you can maintain very secure privacy too. With this app, you can hide message notifications, encrypt, and hide your personal photos. You can also get a hint of who the intruder is as it will take a selfie of the intruder. Let’s see what’s more it will offer.
- Keep your screen locked with rich themes.
- Includes a photo vault to keep your personal photos and video safe.
- You can lock any of your social media apps and system apps with it.
- It will hide and gather all chat notifications in one place for safety.
- An advance notification cleaner will erase all of them with one click.
- You can set lock time to lock all these apps automatically.
2. AppLock – Fingerprint
Don’t get confused with another same name app. This genre shares tons of apps with the same name. Well, it’s AppLock again, but it is from SpSoft. Well, this app also comes with a bucket full of exciting features, including Intruder’s selfie-taking option. It will help you find out who has tried to use your phone as this app will automatically take a selfie. This app will also let you lock any of your social media apps and other setting apps.
- You can use a fingerprint look, pattern lock, and passwords to unlock any app.
- With the fake error window, you can lock an app with a fake lock.
- You can block notifications so that none of your private information gets leaked.
- Time fixed lock system will lock or unlock your apps in a particular time automatically.
- It’s a tiny sized app, and it supports over 30 languages.
3. Vault-Hide Pics & Videos, App Lock, Free Backup
Not all AppLock apps come in a complete package as Vault. You will have everything you need to keep your private files and have the best possible security using this app. It allows you to hide your personal photos, videos, and documents with ease.
You will be able to lock all kinds of apps installed on your Android device. Another fascinating thing about this app is its advanced cloud backup support. You will be amazed by its stealth mode that hides your stuff in a hidden vault.
- It comes with dedicated security facilities to hide photos and videos from intruders.
- Includes a smart call reminder with an inquiry box.
- You will be able to browse in a secure environment with its built-in private browser.
- Includes pin, pattern, and advanced fingerprint locks for any gallery, tool hub, and installed apps.
- Takes instant selfie of the potential intruders whenever unauthorized access attempts occur.
AppLock from DoMobile Lab is one of the most popular free to use AppLock apps for Android. You must check it if you want a simple to use but powerful in function type app with easy access. It comes in a compact package with all the necessary tools you need to keep your privacy.
The installation size is around 12MB and does not take much system resources to run it. It also includes phone cleaning facilities with the latest update. The interface has genuinely set, and the themes are also appreciable. Want more to get impressed? Well, let’s see more details.
- Supports multiple languages, up to 45 languages, according to the latest update.
- Works smoothly with any kind of installed apps, such as Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, SMS, mail, settings, etc.
- You can restrict unwanted access with PINs, patterns, passwords, and fingerprint locks.
- Includes a dedicated vault for hiding videos, photos, and private documents.
- You can customize its background and use various themes that are available in the database.
- Integrates intruder selfie function, icon hiding, and switch locking capabilities.
5. Applock – Fingerprint Password
Meet Applock, another app with a common name, right? To keep your important information protected from intruders, you can use this app too. It comes with a bucket full of exciting features than other apps on the list. It supports a DIY lock system. This system lets you choose any photo from your gallery as a theme for your app.
You can hide the extra safe photo vault. The images you will choose for the vault will be automatically removed from the gallery so that you don’t have to worry about them getting leaked. This app is easy and quick to deal with. Also, it takes up the least memory of your device.
- This app can be used to secure social media apps and settings.
- When the fingerprint lock system can not be used, a pattern or password lock appears as backup security.
- Your call log, emails, SMS, and other apps are protected with this app.
- The pattern lock can be made invisible so that no one sees it while drawing it.
- You can customize any theme for the privacy screen.
6. Smart AppLock (App Protect)
Among numerous options for the best Applocks for android, Smart AppLock is an excellent pick to serve this purpose. This beautifully designed app can also customize your lock screen style and background according to your choice. You can set this app to your home screen so that you can quickly check the lock status.
You can also hide the photos and videos in the gallery vault. Multiple languages are supported here, including German, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, etc. When an attempt is taken with the wrong password, you will be notified with a photo of that snooper.
- Different lock systems available like Pattern, PIN, fingerprint, password, etc.
- You can secure your screenshots and photos from intruders.
- The app is quickly launched even after rebooting the device.
- The recent browsing history of the device can be locked using this app, and this option is not available in most apps.
- Also, this app advises you about other relevant apps that need to be locked.
7. AppLocker | Lock Apps – Fingerprint, PIN, Pattern
Here is another protective applock app for your Android device. It is AppLocker from BGNmobi. Like most other best apps of the same category, this app also allows you to use fingerprint, pattern, or passwords to unlock apps of your device that you keep locked. So, no intruder can unlock it and learn your secrets.
Also, this app uses an auto-lock and unlock option by setting a particular time. The user interface is quite appreciative, and this app is completely free to use. You can also check out the other features of this app to make a proper decision.
- Hide particular pictures and videos from your gallery.
- Lock all your social sharing apps and setting apps using AppLocker.
- Material design and colorful themes make this app look beautiful.
- It works super fast with all the Android versions.
- This tiny sized app never takes noticeable memory of your storage or battery.
- It prevents your phone settings from getting changed with unwanted taps and kids’ use.
8. LOCKit – App Lock, Photos Vault, Fingerprint Lock
LOCKit is an app on which you can indeed depend to lock any app you want. You can simply guard different kinds of the app, including social media apps and other apps with pin, password, or fingerprint lock system. The app automatically clicks photos if anyone tries to unlock the app without your permission.
You can disguise your apps with fake covers. This app allows you to hide notifications that you don’t want to show up. System settings and calls can be locked. A new notification bar can be added for quick access to the lock screen app. Also, you can apply themes for free.
- This app can clean junk notifications and block them.
- You can hide the pattern and draw it in an invisible mode.
- The video vault is extra safe to keep private videos.
- Games and markets can be locked so that your child can’t buy anything without informing you.
- The app supports different languages, such as Spanish, French, Portuguese, etc.
9. Fingerprint Pattern App Lock
When it is about the security of your devices, there’s no chance of taking risks. Fingerprint Pattern App Lock is worth giving a try for locking your apps. As mentioned in the name, you can use fingerprints to lock any app that you want to keep extra secure. Pattern and passcode locking is also supported. This app is easy to use and free from commercials.
Social media apps like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or Snapchat can protect your emails, calls, and even device settings. As long as the device supports fingerprint control, this app can be used in any android device. Let’s see why you should choose this from other Applock apps for android.
- All the apps are listed in the app so that you can quickly lock any of them.
- The interface is decorated from the dominant color of app icons.
- Amazing themes are available that you can apply to your device.
- The app is automatically launched when your device restarts.
- You can even hide the apps, so they don’t appear on screen anymore.
- You can hide specific pictures and videos from the gallery too.
10. Perfect AppLock(App Protector)
Just as the name suggests, Perfect AppLock is an app for your device’s security, and it works just perfectly. This app supports a password, pattern, pin, or gesture lock. You can lock any app, including gallery, camera, SMS, Twitter, WhatsApp, Facebook. Not only that, but it can also lock USB connection, Bluetooth, wifi, data, settings, etc.
A fake error message appears when any locked app is launched. This lock system is applicable even for the home screen, incoming, and outgoing calls. You can download this app for free, and it will use the minimum space in your device.
- You can activate the time and wifi-based lock system whenever you need it.
- This app supports screen rotation locking for apps, and you can select this option for particular apps.
- It manages the brightness according to each application, and you can adjust that too.
- The built-in camera of this app takes photos if failed after the 3rd attempt.
- You can activate this app with an SMS command.
- Other apps can be protected from getting uninstalled.
11. Fingerprint AppLock
If you’re looking for the industry’s best AppLock apps for Android for free, then check out Fingerprint AppLock. It is not just a fingerprint lock system for your mobile but also a security hub with lots of features to keep your privacy safe. To utilize its full potential, you will have to possess an updated phone or tablet that runs on Android 6.0 or later. It also includes battery saving technology and allocates near-zero system RAM. You will not feel any lag using this visually appealing device locking app.
- It takes selfies of the device holder or intruder after a couple of wrong attempts in the passcode, pattern lock, and fingerprint.
- Offers multiple options to lock your device.
- It is very responsive and integrates alerts for warnings.
- This app also includes hiding options for your private files, documents, and video clips.
- Works on most of the devices that run on android 4.0 or more.
12. App lock – Real Fingerprint, Pattern & Password
Let’s meet App lock, one of the most comprehensive AppLock apps for Android. It is free to use and takes very limited system resources to run it. It comes in a lightweight package yet provides powerful security features. This security app supports multiple locking mechanisms in one place, not just fingerprint locks.
You can combine a pin or pattern lock along with a fingerprint pattern. You will be happy to know that it supports almost all Android devices and does not limit functions for certain updates.
- You can lock any app installed on your device.
- Includes options to lock connectivity portals such as Bluetooth, WiFi, etc., for optimal privacy.
- Integrates intruder selfie function that sends immediate alert and photo of the intruder to your email address.
- You can change the icon of the app to hide it from others.
- It is compatible with the special effects of vibrations, alerts, and sounds.
Lite Tools Studio offers its flagship AppLock app for Android, which is called AppLock. It comes in a lightweight package but offers top of the line security facilities in one place. You can lock any app you use on your phone or tablet using a PIN, pattern, or fingerprint lock system.
It includes an app market locker function for restricting unwanted games and apps downloaded by minors. This app also includes smart monitoring and notification support for new updates and security improvements.
- It monitors new installations and notifies security updates.
- You can lock your phone settings hub with this app.
- Notifies about intruders and takes photos when the intrusion attempts occur.
- Allows the user to keep the media and document files protected with a fingerprint password.
- You can lock any app, file manager, and galleries with just one tap.
14. Secret AppLock for Android
Let’s take a look into a powerful free to use AppLock app for Android. It is called Secret AppLock for Android, which is developed by the Secret AppLock team. It contains occasional ads but works smoothly on most modern Android devices. You can use it on both phones and tablets.
Your installed apps and tools will be safe with the extra protection of a pin, password, pattern, or fingerprint lock system. This app includes a power-saving mode and consumes little amount of system resources.
- The locking operations are amazing fast and take seconds to set up.
- You can hide your social apps, messages, and private notes with ease.
- It allows you to hide and secure your device settings and tool hubs.
- Provides photos, videos, and documents vaults to filter out or hide the private files from others.
- Includes intruder selfie technology and smart notification support.
15. AppLock Aurora
AppLock Aurora is another great AppLock app for Android developed by AppLock Aurora. You will find lots of powerful security tools in this app. It is free to use and works on most of the devices running on Android 4.1 or later. The interface is very modern and able to lock any app installed on the device.
It includes many beautiful themes that you can use with this app. Hide your private files and directories with its Fake Lock function, which triggers force close and fingerprint lock whenever intrusion occurs.
- You can lock any app with a password, PIN, and pattern locks.
- It allows restricting games and unwanted downloads from the play store through an advanced locking system.
- Comes with a random keyboard and invisible pattern drawing path total privacy.
- Allows you to lock the system settings and connectivity tool access.
- Includes an advanced selfie capturing function that takes photos of the intruder with the exact dates and times.
16. Oops! AppLock
Keybotivated brings their free to use AppLock app for Android known as Oops! AppLock. Just as its name, it does its work flawlessly without any hassle or restrictions. You will love its simple and friendly interface. It is widely accessible and runs on most modern android devices. It consumes relatively low system resources and does not hurt your device’s performance. Still not impressed? Well, this great app has more for you.
- This app does not use any on-screen pin, password, and pattern locks. It uses volume keys patterns as passwords.
- Provides one of the most secure on-screen locks while remaining invisible to users.
- The setup processes are very easy and capable of locking any kind of apps installed on the device.
- You can use custom backgrounds with this locking app.
- Comes in a lightweight package.
17. AppLock – Privacy Guard
Lite Tolls Studio has come with another exciting Applock app. And we call it AppLock with a privacy guard. From now on, your privacy will never be snooped by any of your relatives or friends. To open an app you wish to lock with AppLock, and an intruder will need the pattern lock, passcode, and fingerprint. And all these secrets will remain to you, and so it will be nearly impossible to check those apps and learn your secrets. Seems interesting, right? Let’s see what’s more it will provide.
- You can use locks on any apps with its free customization.
- This app will also work as a great battery saver app for your device.
- It’s a very tiny sized app, and still, it works better than any powerful AppLock app for Android.
- This app is completely free to use, and no commercial will appear to disturb you.
- You can use a private note and vault to keep your pictures and video protected.
18. Ultra AppLock-Ultra AppLock protects your privacy
If you want to ensure ultra protection on the apps of your device, then I suggest you try Ultra AppLock. ABXY Inc has come with this powerful AppLock app for Android that is full of rich features. Whatever app you like to keep locked and protected from intruders, it’s okay here.
You can use different types of lock systems, including fingerprint lock, pattern lock, and passwords. You can secure your notes, important files, pictures, and videos using this app. Want more? Yes, this all-in-one AppLock app has more than you expect.
- It offers a simple and widely accessible user interface.
- It will take an automatic selfie to the person who will use the wrong password to intrude on your device.
- This can also work as a great device storage cleaning app for your device.
- You can use a fake icon for this app to hide it from its display.
- Invisible patterns will help you use the password in front of other people while keeping it secret.
19. Calc Box – Photo, video locker, Safe Browser, Applock
The next recommendation is Calc Box. Oh, it’s not a calculator app though the name and theme of this app seem like that. But it’s one of the best Applocks for Android under the name and theme of a calculator app. The reason for using this type of name helps you use this app secretly. I think it’s the best part of this app.
However, aside from this part, it has tons of exciting features. This app is designed with a very user-friendly interface, and the setting is quite easy. Let’s see what’s more it will offer.
- This app lets you ensure safe browsing, and it will hide the histories.
- Lets you lock any of your social media apps, including Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, Skype, etc.
- You can hide pictures and videos from your gallery in a fake vault.
- It shows fake lags and a freezing state while intruders attempt to access your apps.
- This app includes an advanced intruder’s selfie function that takes photos of the intruder with the exact date and time.
20. AppLock Master
The last recommendation for today is AppLock Master. If your Android device is an upgrade over the Android 6 version, it can be the best option. Sepber packed this app with a full-featured applock system with lots of unique advantages. You can use a variety of unlocking systems.
But to use a fingerprint lock, your device has to include a fingerprint sensor. Otherwise, you can try a password or pattern locking system. You can lock all your important official files protected with all other apps in your device. For more info, you can have a glance over the following features.
- Offers a very user-friendly interface and quick setup processes.
- You can enjoy a secure browsing experience, and this app will hide the browsing history too.
- There are tons of beautiful themes and background wallpapers available in this app.
- You can even hide the icon of this app from the display.
- Advanced intruder’s selfie-taking option is also available for you.
- Easy set-up process and completely free to use.
Here, the list shows 20 different Applock apps for Android that we made spending quite a long time. Because most of the apps we found in PlayStore are not compatible. But these 20 are quite powerful.
But if you ask me to specify the recommendation to remove your confusion, I don’t like to suggest a particular app as most of them share the same names. But I suggest you choose an app with some particular features, including an intruder’s selfie, tiny app size, hidden gallery vault, and simple UI. An app with these qualities will definitely ensure you great security.
To sum up, I like to remind you to stay connected with us sharing your valuable opinion. You can share your experience with these apps too. Will very soon appear before you with another type of app review. Till then, stay safe and healthy. Thanks a million, fold.