Fax is the oldest way to send texts and documents to distant people instantly that is still used by people. It doesn’t matter how easy sending a message and email today, many of us are still fond of sending faxes. Especially for official purposes, we need to send a fax now and then. But sending a fax requires a fax machine that many of us don’t have. But now is the era of technology and time has lessened our effort and makes many things easier. To give you an idea, I can mention this fax machine that you can now forget about. As long as you have your smartphone in your hand, you don’t need a fax machine to send a fax. Android PlayStore has come with thousands of fax apps for Android that let you send fax just using your android device.
Best Fax Apps for Android Device
Today, our talks will cover the fact of the best fax apps for Android, and we will get introduced with 20 of them. Though the number of fax apps in PlayStore is quite high, we have to work so much to find the good ones. Most of the time, we found apps that cannot even send a fax and still introduced as a fax app. Again, some of them ask too much to pay. So, we try one after another and end up finding the following apps. Most of them here are completely free, and the paid apps come with premium features. Let’s see which one you will love to use.
1. eFax: Send Fax from Phone
When we think about a fax app for Android, eFax should be the first name to appear in our minds because it is widely popular around the world as an app that lets you send and get fax using just your smart Android device. J2 Cloud Service developed this app very smartly, and it can work in almost all countries in the world.
This app demands no payment, and just an internet connection will be enough to send, receive, review, and edit fax from anywhere. It works very fast, and just a few taps are enough to handle your fax files. Check more details out there and be more specific about it.
- It works in over 200 countries in the world.
- You can choose a local and toll-free fax number to send a fax for free.
- Will ask access to your camera to scan fax from the file.
- You can use an Air print to get the material copy by printing it out.
- Let you enjoy unlimited fax storage by saving them in the cloud storage.
- You can also upload files from Drive, Dropbox, or other storage.
2. FAX.PLUS – Free Online Fax | Receive & Send Fax
You can also give it a try on FAX.PLUS, an easy and fast app for sending faxes from android. Once you ensure a good internet connection, this app will send and get a fax from anywhere. Using this app is super easy, and it takes a few taps to send and view the fax. Besides, it lets you send a fax using your mail address. This cross-platform fax program will let you send a fax to the people listed in your contact list. Want more to get impressed? Have a look below for more info.
- The electronic signature system lets you sign and fax documents without printing.
- This app allows Internationally to send a fax to over 180 countries.
- You can have a fax number which will get a fax from more than 40 countries.
- The scanner gives you advantages like border cropping, document detection, perspective correctness, etc.
- You can fix a specific date and time to send a fax.
- A cover page can be added with text before sending faxes.
3. FAX App: fax from Phone
You can relate the name with its function. FAX App is a very quick and easy fax sending and handling app that can be used in any smart device. This excellent fax app for Android will just simplify your life by letting you send any documents through fax, and the format of those documents doesn’t matter at all. You can use your email to send a fax to anyone. But it requires an internet connection. And this app is not free, and you may have to pay for its premium service.
- All formats can be used, such as jpg, doc, pdf, HTML, and tiff.
- You can check any documents to avoid any mistakes before sending them.
- A single fax can be combined with multiple reports.
- This app is very quick to send faxes to the desired location.
- Any scanned documents can be sent as faxes.
- Onclick is okay for a fax preview check before sending it.
4. iFax – Send fax from phone, receive fax for free
If you want to use a fax app for android without any username, account, personal, or business, I have this option for you. iFax is an app jam-packed with features that lets your important data be sent over faxes. This app will provide you a local fax number that you can use to send fax toll-free. Forming and sending a fax with this app is as easy as forming and sending an email. Besides, It is crafted with rich suite features and enterprise-grade fax technology
- This app can fax uploaded files from the device as well as from the cloud storage.
- The fax scanner lets you edit the background, lighten or darken the text.
- You will get notified for the fax status updates and sent and received faxes.
- The fax templates are fully customizable.
- A logo or signature can be added simply in the fax.
- It supports cloud storage, and it is fully integrated with Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box.
5. FaxFile – Send Fax from phone
Let’s check out another popular and free fax app for your android device. This time, I am talking about FaxFile by Actual Software Inc. The developer crafted this app to fulfill all your needs related to fax issues, and the functions let you handle them just using your Android device. You can send documents of different types using this app through fax files to anywhere in the world. For that, you have to purchase fax credits, and you can simply purchase it from the Google play store. Sounds interesting, right? That’s what this app is.
- Faxes can be sent to many international locations like the USA, Canada, etc.
- This app supports a lot of formats like pdf, jpg, png, doc, Docx, etc.
- The unsent faxes will be retried without additional charges.
- Any saved images can be sent as a fax.
- You can send faxes to your contacts or to a typed number.
6. PC-FAX.com FreeFax
Let’s just turn your android device into a powerful fax machine. You can simply do that using FreeFax by PC-FAX.com. It’s a free fax app for your Android device, and the developers launched this app with feature-rich capability. This app will never require any personal registration details. So, you can send fax anonymously. Using this app, you can send any document, photo, and files of different formats to any country, and it will never ask you to pay for that. That’s not all about this app. It has more than your expectations.
- Your faxes can be sent to 50 countries, including the USA, Canada, Russia, Australia, Japan, and many European countries.
- One-page fax can be sent per day without any costs or subscriptions.
- This app works as a local webserver.
- Any document can be pictured as your fax.
- Pdfs or typed texts are available for sending a fax.
- Lets you send an email attachment with the fax.
7. Samsung Mobile Print
If you are a Samsung user and you wish to use a fax app, then THis option is for you. It’s Samsung Mobile Print, and HP Inc developed this app exclusively for Samsung device users. This app is designed with a very simple UI that includes intuitive action bars. Besides, You can select multiple photos, files, and documents to send at a time. The format of the documents also never matters here as it supports any formats and works flawlessly. You can also use a Samsung printer to print the fax you get too.
- It supports almost all the latest series of Samsung phones.
- This app is fully integrated with Google Drive, Facebook, Dropbox, Evernote, OneDrive, and Box.
- You can send multiple documents and images at a time, and the size doesn’t matter here.
- This app supports Auto Toner Ordering Service only for the users of the USA and UK.
- This app will discover networks automatically.
8. Simple Scan – Free PDF Scanner App
Let me introduce you with the simplest Fax app for Android that will work even more than just a fax machine. However, I am talking about Simple Scan. Though the name suggests being a scanner app, this app works as a fax app ever better. Sending and receiving a fax with this app is a matter of a few taps and a few seconds. You can send a fax without being registered and for free. Besides, it works as a great scanner and email app. Let’s see what’s more it offers.
- All your fax will be stored as either JPG and PDF files in the cloud storage
- You can send emails, fax, documents, and files using this app and print them using a printer too.
- A search bar will instantly search the fax and files you are looking for.
- You can export texts using this app, and it supports OCR text recognition.
- This app is integrated with Dropbox, Facebook, Evernote, Google Drive, WhatsApp, etc.
9. Simple Fax Free page – Send Fax from Phone
Another simple fax app is here waiting for you. This time, it is Simple Fax Free Page. The first thing I need to mention is its policy. YOu have to register and log in with that to use this app. And you have to buy pages to send them a fax. YOu will get a free page from the first time you try. Though it’s not a free fax app for android, I can assure you that you will get a better fax handling service from this premium app. You can just enter the fax number and send fax instantly using this app.
- You can send both single page fax and a multiple pages fax.
- You can directly use the camera of your device to take a photo or choose a photo from the gallery and send it through fax.
- Lets you make folders and archive documents.
- This app will provide you with an international fax number and receipt for every fax you send.
- It supports files of any formats, and you can open PDF files inside the app.
- You can send and receive fax from over 120 countries using this app.
10. MobiFax – Quickly Send Fax from mobile phone
KelimeSoft comes with a fax app that will appear before you exactly how you love it to be. Because almost all the features of an ideal fax app are available here. You can send and receive fax using your Android device from anywhere if you have an internet connection. It is easy to use, and you don’t need to log in or subscribe to use this app.
The fax sending speed of this app is very fast, and you can just do it within a few seconds. Besides, you can add a cover page and attach documents, pictures, and other files with the faxes.
- Lets you scan images and files with high recognition.
- This app will provide you support with 24/7 customer care.
- When you use multiple pages for fax, the cost will be lessened.
- You can send multiple documents in one fax to different persons at a time.
- It consumes less memory, and you can send a fax to people in over 50 countries.
11. MyFax app – send fax from phone
It doesn’t matter whether you are using a phone or a tablet; if it is programmed with an android system, you can now use it as a fax machine. For that, you can try MyFax app. You need a MyFax subscription to enjoy the service of this app, but you don’t have to pay to download this app. Also, you can give a free trial of using this app and then choose whether to buy a subscription or not. And one thing I can assure you here, once you start using this app, you will just love it for its premium features.
- You can send a fax right after it finished installing it.
- You can add a cover page with the fax very easily.
- Handling your fax contact list is very easy with this app is very easy.
- This app is integrated with the backup cloud storage system.
- You can upload files or scan new documents to send them via fax.
- This app will provide you with an inbound fax number to send a fax in your locality without toll.
12. CamScanner HD – Scanner, Fax
You may be familiar with CamScanner as one of the best Image and Document Scanner Apps for Android. But you may not know that this app works as a fax app even better than most of the popular fax apps. However, sending and receiving fax using this app is as easy as sending and receiving an email. Besides, you can print the fax you got using the Google Cloud Print function. Let’s see what’s more it will offer.
- You can add strong password protection to secure your important official documents.
- You can send documents and images of different formats and sizes.
- This app ensures a protective backup storing facility.
- You can create multi-sized PDF files and send them via fax.
- This app lets you view received fax with the instant file viewer option.
13. Fax App: Send fax from phone, receive fax document
Let’s check Fax App by Amplify. It is a very powerful fax app that comes with a very simple user-interface. But the best part of this app is its security. This app has a very strong privacy system that will secure your documents and data. And another outstanding facility is it is completely free to send a fax. But you have to pay for the premium facilities. However, this app sends a fax very fast, and you can do it very easily. You can learn more about this app to be more specific about it.
- There are tons of professional cover page templates that you can use on the fax.
- This app will give you a notification of receiving fax and confirmation of sending a fax.
- This app is integrated with Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and similar.
- It is a cross-platform supported easy to use fax app.
- You will get an Inbound fax number for toll-free local fax.
14. Snapfax – Send Fax from Phone
Snapfax is another option for those who want to enjoy a low-cost fax app for Android with premium functions. Extracom Inc developed this app to help to send your personal and official fax in a very simple way. That’s why it’s built with a very simple user interface, and so anyone can use it. Bit for you to ensure a better internet connection. Here, you have to buy a fax page that you can use to send a fax. and The cost for the page is not so high like most other apps.
- You can scan the hardcopy of a document using the phone camera and send it to others via fax.
- Lets you select a high-quality cover page.
- You can send multiple documents in one fax and to different people at a time.
- Options for archive, save a draft, track sent files, and similar are available here.
- Like an optimized file transfer app, you can use it to share documents of different formats.
15. Fax App Free Page, Fax to Email
Another page-based fax app is here to get your attention. And this time, it is Fax App Free Page. This app is free to download, but you have to pay to buy pages and use them to send a fax. But the cost is near to be not noticeable. Also, this app lets you enjoy a week of free trial and a few free pages so that you can decide properly whether to spend money on this or not. You can also reduce the cost of buying pages by purchasing bundles. If you are interested, the following features are suggested to get a glance of you.
- You can send a fax to a mobile number and email.
- Lets you send photos and documents of any formats and sizes.
- This app works worldwide and comes with a multiple text sending facility.
- Besides fax, you can send email and voicemail.
- It supports cloud storage and works as a reliable backup.
16. Genius Fax
Genius Fax from The Grizzly Labs offers a great hub for managing important documents and faxing from your android devices instantly. No need to visit a fax store or buy a dedicated fax machine to receive or send information through the fax system. It is easy to use and offers a widely accessible user interface.
You can produce legible documents with this app and send them to anyone using the app on their Android devices or other supported platforms. It comes in affordable packages and includes most of the necessary tools to suffer your faxing needs.
- Offer a very fast and easily accessible app interface.
- You can send files through fax from any source, whether cloud storage or from local storage.
- Comes in advanced sending and receiving options with accessing permission to any fax numbers.
- It includes advanced push notifications for incoming and failed transactions.
- Supports sending faxes to international destinations to the supported countries.
17. Fax Burner – Get & Send Faxes
Fax Burner from Networx Online has everything you need to handle your faxing. It is one of the most logical and straightforward fax apps for Android. It does not consume much system resources and works smoothly on devices that run on Android 5.0 or later. You can access this app for free, and there are some catches. One of them is you can use its fax functions within the USA and Canada currently.
- Makes your phone a mobile hub for faxing.
- You can send up to 5 faxes in a month and receive around 25 faxes.
- Offers a very secure and confidential operating environment.
- You won’t need to hassle with papers or stay in a long line to send urgent documents to a fax number.
- It offers a very simple work environment, and anyone can set it up within minutes.
18. Brother iPrint&Scan
Brother iPrint & Scan is one of the complete document management hubs for Android. It comes with many advanced functions that make your phone a mobile data store. It is free to use that lets you print and scan any documents as you please. One of its special functions is it’s fax management capabilities. This function works quite well and requires permission to access your contact list. The app interface is modern and user friendly.
- Offers simple and materialistic app UI.
- You can scan from external sources or use the saved files from local or cloud storage at any time.
- Includes NFC functions and advanced search facilities.
- Comes with useful editing tools for resizing or formatting supported files.
- Send or receive directly from your mobile devices and also have the convenience of the preview facility.
19. ScanPro App – PDF Document Scanner
ScanPro App is not just a PDF scanning app; it is a complete document managing system. You will be astonished to know it also comes with full support for fax exchanges. Send your files as a fax from your mobile device at any time. No need to visit a data store or use a fax machine when you are in a hurry. You will just need some taps to send documents as fax. It also includes a dedicated QR code scanner. It works very quickly and offers a secure environment.
- You can scan and edit any kind of supported files with its advanced editor.
- Includes various sending and sharing options.
- Offers an eye-catching app interface with modern design and functionality.
- Supports cloud storage, and you can fax files from any sources, whether cloud services or local storage.
- Send your important documents through fax in a very secure environment.
- It also supports auto uploads and quality fixing before sharing any files.
20. Top Scanner – Free PDF Scanner App
top Inc. brings out their flagship document managing app with fax and pdf scanning functions. It is known as Top Scanner. You will love its simple and materialistic design. It works on most of the Android devices without any issues. This app consumes very limited system resources and comes in affordable monthly and yearly packages. Anyone can use it without any hassle for its easy layouts.
- Scan any documents in no time.
- Comes with a built-in document viewer and editor.
- You can view received fax with its file viewer, and it is able to send local and online files through fax.
- Includes an advanced backup system and auto uploads recent files for data safety.
- You can also produce high-quality PDF, PNG, and doc files with it.
Let’s jump to the final and short recommendations for those who are just getting confused with so many good options. From our view, eFax and FreeFax will work best if you are looking for free fax apps for Android. YOu can try MobiFax or MyFax App if you have no problem to pay so that you can enjoy the premium subscription. And CamScanner and ScanPro App are suggested for those who wish to use a multifunctional fax app. Hopefully, you have no confusion left. But you should also remember that none of these 20 apps are less compatible, and you can just try any of these apps. I am pretty sure that you will not get disappointed by any of them.
So, that’s all for today. Will soon appear before you with something new. But don’t forget to let us know which one you select to try and how you feel with that. Also, always stay connected and live healthily.