Whether you are a professional gamer or just a student, you must record your phone screen for many reasons. Without this kind of app, a gamer cannot share their gaming video on social platforms. Also, to understand the remote class and meter, you may have to record it as well. Initially, the stoke function of recording the video on our phone is not smooth enough to use on serious matters. In this case, you can simply use the best screen recorder apps on your Android device that let you record high-quality screen video files.
Best Screen Recorder Apps for Android
First of all, let me clarify one thing. A screen recording app can be with different functions. While one is suitable for gaming videos, the other is for recording video calls. So, we have made a list of the best screen recorder apps for Android from all those categories. But this list does not follow any particular order but is a mere generic list. To find your preferred one, you better check the details given below.
1. Screen Recorder, Video Recorder, V Recorder Editor
Yes, you can now record gaming time with audio with Screen Recorder. It is the best Android screen recorder app available in PlayStore. Not just a game, but you can also record your screen anytime with this app and share it with others. Also, you can edit screenshots with music and effects by using this helpful app.
Millions of users are now using this app to enjoy tons of exciting features like one touch screen capturing option. Seems interesting, right? You can look for more features here.
- This app comes with an easy option to make frameless video clips.
- Tutorials are there to show you the way to use it.
- You can create video files with 1440p resolution and 12.0Mbps quality.
- One-touch recording option for quick recording.
- Tons of professional video editing functions are available.
2. Screen Recorder
AppSmatz has come with another free screen recorder app for Android, and it is named after just what it is used to do. Well, it is a Screen Recorder. Streaming video games is the best in this app. The video quality of the recorded stream is outstanding, and you can use both the front and back cameras of your device.
You can visualize your reaction with a short screen on the display where you are recording the stream. Don’t know how to do that? Well, this app contains a perceivable tutorial that shows you all the things you can handle with this app.
- You can create tutorials to teach someone using the whiteboard screen.
- Live application usage mode helps you record any other app’s functions.
- Quality and app testers are available here too.
- You can customize many options like audio, bit rate, frame rate, etc.
- You can save long video files on the SD card.
3. AZ Screen Recorder – Video Recorder, Livestream
AZ Screen is the next option for you. You can try this app if you prefer high-quality video streaming in this case. You can record a smooth and clear screen video with this productive app. Also, capturing screenshots with only one touch is another useful advantage of using this app.
You can also edit those screenshots with music and combine multiple screenshots to make the same video file. The interface of this app is also very advanced but simple. So you won’t face any problem using any option of this app.
- It provides video files with 1280p resolution, 12 Mbps, and 60 FPS quality.
- There is no recording time limit, so you can record as long as you want.
- A full HD video recording option is available.
- The GIF-making system allows you to create GIFs with your favorite video clips.
- You can record both internal and external sounds.
4. Mobizen Screen Recorder
Are you into game streaming? You must need a Screen Recorder Apps for Android that is free of cost with premium features. Here comes Mobizen Screen Recorder, which features versatile editing functions and different effects. You will be able to record in full HD quality.
The advanced technical team supports the app and always gets updates for improved stability and bug fixes. You can record videos without any watermarks for clean streaming. It supports any Android device from 4.4 or later without any root processing.
- It is very easy to use and requires no prior knowledge of video editing.
- The app provides high-quality streaming with lots of effects free of any cost.
- You can record the screens of your phones or tablets at 1080p resolution while maintaining 60FPS.
- The app offers tools like trim, image integration, cut, etc., and offers quick one-tap operations for convenience.
- It has a huge community of users where you can get regular updates and expert tips.
- Mobizen also allows file saving in external storage.
5. GO Recorder – Screen Recorder, Video Editor
If you’re looking for a screen recorder with multiple customizing features, GO is the perfect app for you right now. This recorder captures video in full HD quality with a resolution of 1080p. Along with recording screens, you can also share videos on social platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
With this app, you can also stream video games, video chat, and many more. You can also take high-quality screenshots with the app as a shortcut.
- This app doesn’t need any rooted device to function.
- GO has no recording time limit – capture as many videos as you want.
- You can also capture microphone sound while recording screens.
- It also has a floating window that includes options to record videos and take screenshots.
- Plus, it is available in more than 20 languages, for the user to feel comfortable while using it.
6. Rec ( Screen & Video)
If you like to try untethered and fully configurable screen recording features, you can try Rec. It is another flexible screen video recorder for Android you won’t regret using. It won’t ask your device to be rooted unless it comes with Android 4.4 KitKat or below. This app is good for working faster and smoother.
The quality of the recorded video is also satisfying, and the audio recording option is also available here. Want more? Okay, this app has a lot to impress you.
- You can record the Screen video continuously for up to 1 hour.
- It shows the touch frame and buttons automatically on the screen.
- Give a shake to your device and pause, play, and stop recording.
- This app includes a customizable countdown timer.
- It will let you set your favorite option as a present.
- A bunch of professional video editing tools are available here.
7. Screen Recorder – Record Your Screen
NLL has come with another impressive Android screen recorder app for you. You can use this powerful screen recorder app on a device with any version of the Android system. But it requires your phone to be rooted if it is Android 4.4 KitKat or below then. But the best part of this app is its Unlimited recording system that won’t say that you are at the limit. Also, you can use the voice recording option to keep your say recorded with the video.
- Let you record your screen with no time limit.
- You can use a banner on the video and customize it too.
- This app includes beautiful Android material themes.
- You can record both the external and internal sounds with the video.
- While recording the screen video, you can customize the switch panel.
- Just give a shake to Play, Pause, and stop recording.
8. Background Video Recorder
DroidCoolApps presents a brand new tool for your device that can record videos in the background of the device. This app uses a widget pop-up on top of all apps or notification panels of your phone. Despite being a recorder in the background, it records videos without glitches or flickering with high resolution. Also, this app still records when the app is minimized or when the screen is turned off.
- This app has the option to record directly from your phone through a widget.
- You can also set the recording’s time, duration, and date.
- It can automatically change the video to night and day mode.
- This app allows you to delete or edit videos manually after recording.
- It also has an automatic orientation system while recording both landscape and portrait.
9. Screen Recorder & Video Recorder – XRecorder
InShot Inc has brought a cutting-edge screen recorder for Android devices. It is called Screen Recorder & Video Recorder. Like the name, it is a simple yet powerful tool for recording your screen or gameplay sessions. It supports almost all popular titles and apps.
It comes with a real-time controlling HUD for total control. You can edit the video anytime, and there is no limit to recording sessions. It is free to use and does not need expert knowledge of video recording.
- It lets you record your screen in HD+ resolution, with high frame rates and clear sounds.
- The app is easy to navigate and can be operated with simple taps. One-tap recording and pause/play functions are available.
- You can show off your favorite scenes with spectacular screenshots.
- The app is equipped with Facecam services, which enable you to record through cameras.
- It has a built-in audio recorder, and it’s easy to stream or record videos with fantastic sound quality.
- You can save the recordings in external storage for optimal storage support.
10. Screen Recorder for Game, Video Call, & Screenshot
Giving a try on Screen Recorder for a Game won’t make you regretful. It is another efficiently crafted screen Recorder app you can use smoothly on your Android device. This app comes with almost all the useful features that are relevant to the issue. Whether it is about recording your favorite gaming time or in a video call, you can share whatever is happening on your screen. Also, the UI of this app is simple, and I am sure that you’ll soon love it.
- Only one tap is enough to start, stop, pause, and play the recording.
- The recorded video file quality includes 1440P resolution, 12.0Mbps, and 60 FPS.
- You can record games, online videos, and other things as long as you want.
- You can take screenshots and crop, cut, delete, and edit them when you need them.
- Let you add stickers and text on the shots too.
11. ADV Screen Recorder
If you want to enjoy a screen recorder app for your Android device that won’t cover the display with its menu, then this one’s for you. It is ADV Screen Recorder. This app doesn’t need your phone to be rooted; it is a full-featured app. That’s why you will enjoy all the things about this app to their best.
If you don’t feel comfortable with English as the language of this app, it’s okay. It supports many languages and hopes you will find your own here. Want more to be convinced? Well, it has more features for you.
- Default and advanced are two different types of engines; this app is used to record the screen.
- You can draw things on the screen while being recorded.
- You can use the front and the back camera at the same time.
- This app lets you set a banner on the screen that you can customize to your taste.
- You can also set texts on the screen and customize them.
- The play and pause button for the recorder is available here.
12. Screen Recorder & Video Capture, My Video Recorder
Want a screen Recorder app for Android that never asks to pay or to root your device? Here, you can go with My Video Recorder. This supportive app has all the necessary features you need to take a shot or video clip of your screen. It is very easy to use and has a very user-friendly interface.
You can take screenshots with only one touch and record screen videos anytime. And also, you can save HD videos from the recorder and share them with your friends. Still not convinced? Well, have a look below.
- You can share the screen video on different social media with only one touch.
- Use the external and internal sound on the recorded video clips.
- This app provides full HD video with 1024p resolution and 60 FPS frames.
- You can customize the video clips with watermarks and banners.
- Give you 3 seconds to prepare, as it includes Countdown before recording.
- You can move the floating window anywhere on the screen.
13. Screen Recorder – Record with Facecam & Audio
The next one is the Screen Recorder, another powerful screen video recorder for Android. While making revolutionary moves on your favorite Android games, you can capture and share the clip with your friends. At the same time, you can use the front camera as the Facecam and just record your reactions to it.
Seems very exciting, right? Once you start using it, you will understand how it feels to play online games and show them to your friends. However, ensure you are well aware of the other features of this app.
- You can use the built-in microphone to get better audio support.
- This app provides HD-quality video with excellent resolution.
- The length of the recording time is not limited at all.
- Get your front camera video on the top of the screen in a small box.
- The one-touch screenshot-taking option is also available.
14. Screen Recorder with Audio, Master Video Editor
Screen Recorder with Audio has come with a dual video capture recorder with a better audio facility. This app is known as one of the best screen recorders for Android users. You take clear screenshots with just one touch and also start screen video recording with a few touches. Even in some cases, you don’t need to touch your phone. For example, you can shake the phone to stop recording. Moreover, this app can produce high-quality visual effects and HD graphics with video.
- Just give a shake to your device and start or stop recording the screen video.
- One-touch screenshot-taking and the customizing option are available.
- Let you change the video’s screen ratio, frame, bit, and other functions.
- You can hide the window to make frameless videos easily.
- This app provides 1440 resolution video files with 60 FPS and 12.0 Mbps HD video quality.
15. Omlet Arcade – Screen Recorder, Live Stream Games
Share your playtime with friends and the community of gamers through Omlet Arcade. It is a modern and easily accessible screen recorder app for Android. It offers simultaneous instant access and sharing facilities on multiple platforms.
The app comes with smart overlay and editing options for the best possible live streaming experience. You can record or stream 1:1 gaming sessions with the Pro Play facility. It features lots of premium features free of any cost. Let’s check them in the following section.
- It supports almost all mobile games with group streaming facilities.
- You can stream to Omlet, YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook simultaneously with some simple connection settings.
- You can update its premium version at very affordable pricing that unlocks features like exclusive gaming HUD, gaming shortcuts, Unlimited ultra-high-resolution multi-streaming, etc.
- The app comes with its own in-app token system, shared among teammates and other Omlet streamers.
- You can use real-time voice chat with teammates while remaining in the games.
- It lets you make your own squad, and you can also join other teams and clubs for the ultimate online gaming experience.
- You will need a device with Android 5.0 or later to operate the app smoothly.
16. Assistive Touch for Android
Save your phone’s physical buttons and boost your productivity with Assistive Touch for Android. It is a touch-supporting tool with tune-up utilities to keep your devices clean and protected. The app comes with a high-quality screen recorder that helps make tutorial videos, task guidance, gameplay recording, etc.
The app’s interface is elegant and widely accessible. It also occupies a relatively low system ROM with its small installation size. You can also take screenshots of your favorite scenes and share them on social platforms.
- It provides a very beautiful interface with lots of quick shortcuts.
- You can personalize your device with different layouts, quick touch drawers, and all settings in the Quick Toggle panel.
- You can record screens at full HD quality and also include useful editing tools.
- It offers unlimited screen video recording without any ads and watermarks.
- This app requires Android 5.0 or later to enjoy all the features effortlessly.
- The app also features a one-click system Ram boosting tool that speeds up the device and prolongs battery life.
17. DU Recorder – Screen Recorder
DU Recorder is the first app on our list of best video recording apps for Android. It is a high-quality screen recorder that is free to download. It will help you to record explicit screen videos. This app has everything you want, is simple to use, and has excellent features. That’s why this app is here on our list. It provides incredible screen recording with every possible feature. You can pause or resume the screen recording.
- You can enable the front camera to record external sound and many more.
- The GIF recorder will allow you to record the screen as GIF.
- Video editing functions are available. You can trim your videos, combine them, add background music, rotate them, or crop them.
- Additional features- taking screenshots and editing images.
- No in-app purchase and no time limit for recording.
18. SCAR – Screen Capture and Recorder
SCAR comes with a powerful screen Recorder app, including a simple UI to rock your game-sharing experience. Whether you are playing video games, playing video files, or even engaging in a video call, you can now record it with satisfying video quality.
This app doesn’t fail to provide clear audio and music with recorded video files. It doesn’t matter if your device is modern; it can be used unless it doesn’t have Android 5 or more. Seems attractive, right? Well, this app has more to catch your attention.
- Take screenshots by just shaking your device.
- There is an overlay button to record screen video and customize it easily.
- An in-app browser will help you capture the scrollable web pages into one single image.
- Drawing tools are there to draw over the screenshots taken.
- There are beautiful color themes you can set to change the appearance of this app.
19. Apowersoft Screen Recorder
Apowersoft Screen Recorder is the next option for you. Definitely, you will enjoy the upstanding service of this app, like millions of its users. It lets you record screen video with no limitations. But the best part of this Android screen recorder app is the HD video clips that you can save from this app. Also, you can record audio alongside the video clips. Moreover, you can use the front camera of your device to record your reactions while you are recording the screen.
- This app can provide multiple recording preferences.
- You can customize the video’s resolution, bit rate, and frame rate.
- You can start recording just by giving a shake to your phone.
- Countdown before starting the record will give you 3 seconds to get ready.
- You can create personalized videos by customizing the camera’s opacity, ratio, size, and rectangularity.
20. Screen Shot & Screen Recorder
In the end, just look over Screen Shot & Screen Recorder. It is the last app I am recommending today, and it is really something else. This app is packed with a full-featured screen video recording system with audio support. You can just save HD-quality video with a better resolution. Also, you can use the front camera to capture your reaction to the screen video. Are you used to taking screenshots more often? This app can help you with that too.
- This app can display a camera preview windrow on the screen.
- You can take screenshots with only one touch.
- Edit the screenshots with texts, stickers, mosaics, and so on.
- Lots of painting tools are available that you can use to paint on the screenshots.
- The quick setting option will let you use this app smoothly.
- You can shake your device to take a screenshot or to start recording too.
21. Screen Recorder -VidmaRecorder
The most popular app is here to help record your device’s screen and take screenshots without any limitations. This application makes screen recording the most uncomplicated thing ever. With the floating record button on the screen, you can record, pause, play, and take screenshots without effort. This recorder also has a brush tool that can be used to mark the screen while recording.
- This app doesn’t need any root to function on your device.
- It also doesn’t have any time limit to record the screen.
- It has a video recorder included with a face camera.
- Internal sounds can be recorded from Android 10 and above.
- Records any screen smoothly without any FPS drops.
- It also lets you share HD-quality videos on social platforms, including YouTube.
22. Super Screen Recorder
This may not be a bad choice if you want to download the best screen recorder. Free, user-friendly, and excellent video editing features make it a great app that will give you everything you want. On top of all things, you’ll get high-quality recording clips. It’s the main purpose of a recording app. However, let’s check out the other functions of this app.
- HD Screen Recording.
- While recording, you can touch the screen to draw some sort of symbol.
- Enable the front camera while screen recording. That way, you can capture your reactions while giving a review about something.
- All the basic video editing options are available.
- Convert your video into an animated GIF file and share them with only one click.
23. SUPER Recorder
Stable, powerful, and unique- These three words perfectly suit the SUPER Recorder app. It is a nifty screen recording app that allows you to record your screen smoothly and clearly. Super Recorder gives you everything you need with some essential features, such as video recording, no root, and image editing. The best thing about the app is that it’s simple, and you can get all these things for free.
- Easily take screenshots with one touch.
- Essential photo editing tools are available.
- Share all the videos on social networks that are popular.
- It has an easy-to-use interface and no in-app purchasing.
- Control the video recorder activities through the notification bar.
24. EZ Screen Recorder
EZ Screen Recorder will allow you to record the screen more efficiently and smoothly. Record everything you want. Record everything from the game and screen to live chat and live broadcast. But the most important thing about the app is its free features. Furthermore, it contains no ads. This is why we have put this on our list of the best screen recorder apps for Android.
- This app doesn’t need your device to be rooted.
- The simple interface helps you to control the recording procedures.
- Remove the part of the video that is not needed. EZ Screen Recorder offers you that option.
- Instantly, share your videos on popular platforms like Twitter, Youtube, and Whatsapp.
- The built-in video manager will help you to manage all the clips and playback.
25. Background video recorder
Coolncoolapps brings a brand new app to record the screen of any device. Other than recording screens, it also has the option to take screenshots effortlessly. You can also give voice commands while inside the app, and the app automatically starts recording the screen. You can also schedule recording times whenever you want to record the screen; in any case, you forget. This app also supports multiple languages.
- As a shortcut, volume buttons can be used to record the screen anytime.
- The power button can also be used to start or stop recording the screen.
- It will start to record automatically when the device’s camera detects a human face.
- It also has options to edit videos inside the app after you record something.
- The app stops recording automatically when the device storage is low.
26. Loom – Screen and Cam Recorder
Loom by Loom Inc has now been popular for its handy screen video recording function. According to many of its users, this is indeed one of the apps you can try to record screen video. It simply allows you to record your screen to FullHD videos easily. But it will not affect the performance of the device. You will get all the benefits of a typical video recording app and more.
- This app smoothly records audio from the mic and is helpful in making tutorials.
- You can easily share your recorded video to different social media directly from this app.
- It won’t set any watermark, and it is completely ad-free.
- No time limit for recording. In fact, you can easily set the time duration. The app will also support “auto stop recording” if the phone’s storage is low.
- You can also use this app to trim and edit the video you have recorded with it.
27. Game Screen Recorder
Game streaming has been made easy with Game Screen Recorder for Android users. It is easy to access, and anyone can navigate its tools without any prior knowledge. The interface of the app is very welcoming and materialistic. It works seamlessly without rooting your device. This app supports most apps and games without hassles or tuning. You can use premium features like editing prologues and captions while streaming.
- This app lets you record anything on the screen, and you can customize your app lists for quick access.
- You can go live or record the screen instantly with just one tap with its quick action button.
- The app comes with a helpful overlay bar consisting of useful editing tools and a real-time pause/stop button.
- You can record your device’s screen at Full HD quality with customizable frame rates and audio integration facilities.
- It is completely free with unlimited access.
- The app works best with devices that run on Android 5.0 or later.
28. RecMe Free Screen Recorder
This is the last app on our list of the best screen recorder for you. It is another great recording app for your Android. It’s really good at recording your screen and audio. With HD-quality videos and no time limit for recording, it will give you some useful features that you want from a recording app.
- This app doesn’t require the device to root, and it leaves no watermark
- It lets you record HD-quality videos.
- This screen recording app comes with microphone audio and internal audio.
- Free app with no time limit for recording
- Image overlay and screen drawing features are still available.
Before we leave, I would like to suggest you check the details of every single app details in the list of the best screen recorder apps for Android. Otherwise, you can end up installing the wrong app.
Remember that apps are not the same for recording gaming videos and video calls. So, check the details to learn about its performance. Every single app that we have mentioned is good at its work. You can try a couple of them, and you will understand why we have put them on our list.
So, tell us which one you are planning to try. Also, share this content with friends looking for a screen recording app. Stay with us with your valuable feedback and comments. Thank you.