Often you will see some people share the video of how they play their favorite Android games. It is seen most often when it is an online multiplayer game where a group of friends can share the gaming experience. On another side, sometimes we have to learn or teach many office works or educational facts to remote areas. Showing our devices’ screens can help to learn or teach some technical issues practically. In such a case, you can look over and then install some of the best Android screen recorder apps from the PlayStore.
Best Screen Recorder Apps for Android
First, let me warn you about some fake and totally useless screen recorder apps you can find on the PlayStore. I cannot give you a list of the worst apps as it would be bigger than you think, as most screen recorders appear with good-for-nothing facts. So, don’t waste your time by installing the wrong one and spend a few minutes looking at over 20 best screen recorder apps for your Android device.
1. Screen Recorder, Video Recorder, V Recorder Editor
Yes, you can now record gaming time with audio with Screen Recorder. It is the best Android screen recorder app available in PlayStore. Not just a game, but you can also record your screen anytime with this app and share it with others. Also, you can edit screenshots with music and effects too using this useful app. Millions of users are now using this app to enjoy tons of exciting features, like one touch screen capturing option. Seems interesting, right? You can look for more features here.
- Easy option to make frameless video clips.
- Tutorials are there to show you the way to use it.
- You can create video files with 1440p resolution and 12.0Mbps quality.
- One-touch recording option for quick recording.
- Tons of professional video editing functions are available.
2. Screen Recorder
AppSmatz has come with another free screen recorder app for Android, and it is named after just what it is used to do. Well, it is a Screen Recorder. Streaming video games is the best in this app. The video quality of the recorded stream is outstanding, and you can use both the front and back cameras of your device.
You can visualize your reaction with a short screen on the display where you are recording the stream. Don’t know how to do that? Well, this app contains a perceivable tutorial that shows you all the things you can handle with this app.
- You can create tutorials to teach someone using the whiteboard screen.
- Live application usage mode helps you to record the functions of any other apps.
- Quality and app testers are available here too.
- You can customize many options like audio, bit rate, frame rate, etc.
- You can save long video files on the SD card.
3. AZ Screen Recorder – Video Recorder, Livestream
AZ Screen is the next option for you. You can try this app if you prefer high-quality video streaming in this case. You can record a smooth and clear screen video with this productive app. Also, capturing screenshots with only one touch is another useful advantage of using this app.
You can also edit those screenshots with music and combine multiple screenshots to make the same video file. The interface of this app is also very advanced but simple. And so, you won’t face any problem using any option of this app.
- It provides video files with 1280p resolution, 12 Mbps, and 60 FPS quality.
- There is no recording time limit, and so you can record as long as you want.
- A full HD video recording option is available.
- The GIF-making system is there, and so you can create GIF with your favorite video clips.
- You can record both the internal and external sounds.
4. Mobizen Screen Recorder
Are you into game streaming? You must need a Screen Recorder Apps for Android that is free of cost with premium features. Here comes Mobizen Screen Recorder, which features versatile editing functions and lots of different effects. You will be able to record in full HD quality.
The app is supported by the advanced technical team and always gets updates for improved stability and bug fixes. You can record videos without any watermarks for clean streaming. It supports any Android device from 4.4 or later without any root processing.
- It is very easy to use and does not need any prior knowledge of video editing.
- The app provides high-quality streaming with lots of effects free of any cost.
- You can record the screens of your phones or tablets at 1080p resolution while maintaining 60FPS.
- The app offers tools like trim, image integration, cut, etc., and offers quick one-tap operations for convenience.
- It has a huge community of users where you can get regular updates and expert tips.
- Mobizen also allows file saving in external storage.
5. Screen Recorder – No Adds
Let’s meet Screen Recorder, one of the best screen video recorders for Android, that comes free of charge. It provides a wide range of support for taking screenshots and screen records from numerous apps and games. The app does not support internal sound recording for Google restrictions. You can integrate sound files into the editing section with ease.
It features a simple and widely accessible UI. Some devices with Android 10 supports internal sound recording for some supported games. Still not convinced? Check out some useful features in the next section.
- You will be able to use lots of built-in themes and effects in the recordings.
- It supports multiple languages along with English for optimal support and usability.
- The app supports facecam during recording for both front and back cameras.
- You will be able to use overlay features for personalized captions and notes. It also supports the integration of customizable logos, texts, and images.
- It comes with the Magic Button function that helps to pause, stop, toggle pop-up information and other tools with simple taps while screen recording.
- You can also choose the saving locations as it allows both internal storage and SD cards.
6. Rec ( Screen & Video)
If you like to try untethered and fully configurable screen recording features, you can try Rec. It is another flexible screen video recorder for Android you won’t regret using. It won’t ask your device to be rooted unless it comes with Android 4.4 KitKat or below. This app is good to work faster and smoother. The quality of the recorded video is also satisfying, and the audio recording option is also available here. Want more? Okay, this app has a lot to impress you.
- You can record the Screen video continuously for up to 1 hour.
- It shows the touch frame and buttons automatically on the screen.
- Give a shake to your device and pause, play, and stop recording.
- This app includes a customizable countdown timer.
- It will let you set your favorite option as a present.
- A bunch of professional video editing tools is available here.
7. Screen Recorder – Record Your Screen
NLL has come with another impressive Android screen recorder app for you. You can use this powerful screen recorder app on a device with any version of the Android system. But it requires your phone to be rooted only if it is Android 4.4 KitKat or below then. But the best part of this app is its Unlimited recording system that won’t say that you are at the limit. Also, you can use the voice recording option to keep your say recorded with the video.
- Let you record your screen with no time limit.
- You can use a banner on the video and customize it too.
- This app includes beautiful Android material themes.
- You can record both the external and internal sounds with the video.
- While recording the screen video, you can customize the switch panel.
- Just give a shake to Play, Pause, and stop recording.
8. Game Screen Recorder
Game streaming has been made easy with Game Screen Recorder for Android users. It is easy to access, and anyone can navigate its tools without any prior knowledge. The interface of the app is very welcoming and materialistic. It works seamlessly without rooting your device. This app supports most of the apps and games without any hassles or tuning. You can use premium features like editing prologues and captions while streaming.
- This app lets you record anything on the screen, and you can customize your apps lists for quick access.
- You can go live or record the screen instantly with just one tap with its quick action button.
- The app comes with a useful overlay bar consisting of useful editing tools and a real-time pause/stop button.
- You can record your device’s screen at Full HD quality with customizable frame rates and audio integration facilities.
- It is completely free with unlimited access.
- The app works best with devices that run on Android 5.0 or later.
9. Screen Recorder & Video Recorder – XRecorder
InShot Inc has brought a cutting-edge screen recorder for Android devices. It is called Screen Recorder & Video Recorder. Just as the name, it is a simple yet powerful tool for recording your screen or gameplay sessions. It supports almost all popular titles and apps. It comes with a real-time controlling HUD for total control. You can edit the video anytime, and there is no limit to recording sessions. It is completely free to use and does not need any expert knowledge on video recording.
- It lets you record your screen in HD+ resolution, high frame rates, and clear sounds.
- The app is easy to navigate and can be operated with simple taps. One tap recording and pause/play functions are available.
- You can show off your favorite scenes with spectacular screenshots.
- The app is equipped with Facecam services, which enable you to record through cameras.
- It comes with a built-in audio recorder, and it’s easy to stream or record videos with fantastic sound quality.
- You can save the recordings in the external storage for optimal storage support.
10. Screen Recorder for Game, Video Call, & Screenshot
Giving a try on Screen Recorder for Game won’t make you regretful. It is another efficiently crafted screen Recorder app you can use smoothly on your Android device. This app comes with almost all the useful features that are relevant to the issue. Whether it is about recording your favorite gaming time or in a video call, you can share whatever is happening on your screen. Also, the UI of this app is simple, and I am sure that you’ll soon love it.
- Only one tap is enough to start, shop, pause, and play the recording.
- The recorded video file quality includes 1440P Resolution, 12.0Mbps, and 60 FPS.
- You can record games, online videos, and other things as long as you want.
- You can take screenshots and crop, cut, delete, and edit them when you need them.
- Let you add stickers and text on the shots too.
11. ADV Screen Recorder
If you want to enjoy a screen recorder app for your Android device that won’t cover the display with its menu, and then this one’s for you. It is ADV Screen Recorder. This app doesn’t need your phone to be rooted, and it is a full-featured app. That’s why you will enjoy all the things about this app to their best.
If you don’t feel comfortable with English as the language of this app, it’s okay. It supports many languages and hopes you will find your own here. Want more to be convinced? Well, it has more features for you.
- Default and advanced are two different types of engines; this app is used to record the screen.
- You can draw things on the screen while being recorded.
- You can use the front and the back camera at the same time.
- This app lets you set a banner on the screen that you can customize to your taste.
- You can also set texts on the screen and customize them.
- The play and pause button for the recorder is available here.
12. Screen Recorder & Video Capture, My Video Recorder
Want a screen Recorder app for Android that never asks to pay or to root your device? Here, you can go with My Video Recorder. This supportive app has all the necessary features you need to take a shot or video clip of your screen. It is very easy to use, and there is a very user-friendly interface. You can take screenshots with only one touch and record screen video anytime. And also, you can save HD videos from the recorder and share them with your friends. Still not convinced? Well, have a look below.
- You can share the screen video on different social media with only one touch.
- Use the external and internal sound on the recorded video clips.
- Provides full HD video with 1024p resolution and 60 FPS frame.
- You can customize the video clips with watermarks and banners.
- Give you 3 seconds to prepare as it includes Countdown before recording.
- You can move the floating window anywhere on the screen.
13. Screen Recorder – Record with Facecam & Audio
The next one is the Screen Recorder, and it is another powerful screen video recorder for Android. While making some revolutionary moves on your favorite Android games, you can capture the clip and share it with your friends. At the same time, you can use the front camera as the Facecam and just record your reactions to it. Seems very exciting, right? Once you start using it, you will understand how it feels to play online games and show them to your friends. However, make sure you are well aware of the other features of this app.
- You can use the built-in microphone to get better audio support.
- This app provides HD quality video with great resolution.
- The length of the recording time is not limited at all.
- Get your front camera video on the top of the screen in a small box.
- One-touch screenshots taking option is also available.
14. Screen Recorder with Audio, Master Video Editor
Screen Recorder with Audio has come with a dual video capture recorder with a better audio facility. This app is known as one of the best screen recorders for Android users. You take clear screenshots with just one touch and also start screen video recording with a few touches. Even in some cases, you don’t need to touch your phone. For example, you can shake the phone to stop recording. Moreover, with the video, this app can produce a very high-quality visual effect and HD graphics.
- Just give a shake to your device and start or stop recording the screen video.
- One-touch screenshot taking and customizing option is available.
- Let you change the screen ratio, frame, bit, and other functions of the video.
- You can hide the window to make frameless videos easily.
- This app provides 1440 resolution video files with 60 FPS and 12.0 Mbps HD video quality.
15. Omlet Arcade – Screen Recorder, Live Stream Games
Share your playtime with friends and the community of gamers through Omlet Arcade. It is a modern and easily accessible screen recorder app for Android. It offers simultaneous instant access and sharing facilities on multiple platforms. The app comes with smart overlay and editing options for the best possible live streaming experience.
You can record or stream 1:1 gaming sessions with the Pro Play facility. It features lots of premium features free of any cost. Let’s check them in the following section.
- It supports almost all mobile games with group streaming facilities.
- You can stream to Omlet, YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook at the same time with some simple connection settings.
- You can update its premium version at very affordable pricing that unlocks features like exclusive gaming HUD, gaming shortcuts, Unlimited ultra-high-resolution multi-streaming, etc.
- The app comes with its own in-app token system, shared among teammates and other Omlet streamers.
- You can use real-time voice chat with teammates while remaining in the games.
- It lets you make your own squad, and you can also join other teams and clubs for the ultimate online gaming experience.
- You will need a device with Android 5.0 or later to operate the app smoothly.
16. Assistive Touch for Android
Save your phone’s physical buttons and boost your productivity with Assistive Touch for Android. It is a touch-supporting tool with tune-up utilities to keep your devices clean and protected. The app comes with a high-quality screen recorder that helps make tutorial videos, task guidance, gameplay recording, etc. The app’s interface is elegant and widely accessible. It also occupies a relatively low system ROM with its small installation size. You can also take screenshots of your favorite scenes and share them on social platforms.
- It provides a very beautiful interface with lots of quick shortcuts.
- You can personalize your device with different layouts, quick touch drawers, and all settings in the Quick Toggle panel.
- You can record screens at full HD quality and also include useful editing tools.
- It offers unlimited screen video recording without any ads and watermarks.
- This app requires Android 5.0 or later to enjoy all the features effortlessly.
- The app also features a one-click system Ram boosting tool that speeds up the device and prolongs battery life.
17. No Root Record Screen to Video
Now, record your best performance in your favorite Android game to share it with your friend using No Root Record Screen to Video. This exclusive Android screen Recorder app has packed with all the necessary tools for video streaming. You can use the front camera to show your expression on the display. And you can customize the system about where and how the selfie video will be shown. Besides, it is easy to set the audio using just a headphone.
- In case you cannot understand the setting, you can follow the tutorials available here.
- Just a few taps are enough to share the screen video streaming on different social media.
- Make great video clips with excellent audio, including both the exclusive and inclusive sounds.
- The built-in root checker and countdown system are available here.
- This app provides video effects with 24 frames per second.
18. SCAR – Screen Capture and Recorder
SCAR comes with a powerful screen Recorder app, including a simple UI to rock your game-sharing experience. Whether you are playing video games or play video files, even or engage in a video call, you can now record it with satisfying video quality. This app doesn’t fail to provide clear audio and music with the recorded video files. It doesn’t matter if your device is modern; it can be used unless it doesn’t have Android 5 or more. Seems attractive, right? Well, this app has more to catch your attention.
- Take screenshots by just shaking your device.
- There is an overlay button to record screen video and customize it easily.
- An in-app browser will help you capture the scrollable web pages into one single image.
- Drawing tools are there to draw over the taken screenshots.
- There are beautiful color themes you can set to change the appearance of this app.
19. Apowersoft Screen Recorder
Apowersoft Screen Recorder is the next option for you. Definitely, you will enjoy the upstanding service of this app, like millions of its users. It lets you record screen video with no limitation. But the best part of this Android screen recorder app is the HD video clips that you can save from this app. Also, you can record audio alongside the video clips. Moreover, you can use the front camera of your device to record your reactions while you are recording the screen.
- This app can provide multiple recording preferences.
- You can customize the resolution, bit rate, and frame rate of the video.
- You can start recording just by giving a shake to your phone.
- Countdown before starting the record will give you 3 seconds to get ready.
- You can create personalized videos by customizing the opacity, ratio, size, and rectangularity of the camera.
20. Screen Shot & Screen Recorder
In the end, just look over Screen Shot & Screen Recorder. It is the last app I am recommending today, and it is really something else. This app is packed with a full-featured screen video recording system with audio support. You can just save HD quality video with a better resolution. Also, you can use the front camera to capture your reaction to the screen video. Are you used to taking screenshots more often? This app can help you with that too.
- This app can display a camera preview windrow on the screen.
- You can take screenshots with only one touch.
- Edit the screenshots with texts, stickers, mosaics, and so on.
- Lots of painting tools are available you can use to paint on the screenshots.
- The quick setting option will let you use this app smoothly.
- You can shake your device to take a screenshot or to start recording too.
When choosing the best one from the list, I suggest you prefer video quality, resolution, and customizability. Because these things will be essential for you when to take a high-quality recorder screen video smoothly, in this sense, I recommend Mobizen Screen Recorder or Screen Recorder.
Did you see the features these apps include? Well, all of them are quite impressive, and I think you will definitely love them. But to say about the other app, I cannot deny their excellence at all, and they all are more or less competitive enough to be the best Screen Recorder Apps for Android.
Now, let me say goodbye for now. Don’t forget to share your experience with the app you select to give a try on. It may help others to select it. So, stay safe and connected with us. Thank you.