It doesn’t matter whether you are an Office job holder, a businessman, or a student; you will face a situation where scanning some papers or documents seems to be essential. But finding a scanner is tough in many places nowadays. You can deal with such a problem if you have installed any document scanner apps on your Android device. In PlayStore, some scanner apps can turn your mobile phone into a tiny scanner. So, just by installing a useful document scanner App, you can scan notes and documents anytime, anywhere.
Document Scanner Apps for Android
Though there are a lot of documents Scanner Apps available in the PlayStore, it is tough to find out the best one. Because there are tons of apps that don’t work correctly. However, you don’t have to worry about that because I am here to provide you with a list of the best document scanner apps for your Android device. Just have a look over the features and find out the best one for you.
1. CamScanner – Scanner to scan PDF
Want to scan your paperwork using your Android device? It doesn’t matter whether you want to scan it with JPG or PDF files; CamScanner will do that for you. One of the most-used documents Scanner apps for Android never disappoints you in scanning documents using your phone. Not just with your Android mobile phone, you can use this app with a tablet, iPad, or even computer too.
- You can digitize your paper just using your phone camera with this app.
- The scanning quality of this app is up to your satisfaction as the graphics and resolution of the scanned copy are very well.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology provides the exact text and photo of the images.
- You can share the scanned copy with pdf or jpg files.
- You can print out the copy instantly using a printer, and editing the copy is very easy.
2. Adobe Scan: PDF Scanner, OCR
I don’t know if there is anyone among you who did never hear about Adobe. In the field of illustration, scanning, document management, Adobe is the most popular name. So, Adobe Scan is here for you to scan your essential documents to save your time and money. You can use this mobile document Scanner to turn any of your scannable files into Adobe pdf forms.
- It has an instant sharing option so that you can share your scanned files easily.
- You can enhance the quality of the files using the editing option.
- The same option will help you edit the selected area that you find necessary.
- Just with a few taps, you can scan docs, books, money receipts, and so on.
- A built-in optical character recognition (OCR) system works to enhance the file’s graphics and quality.
3. Microsoft Office Lens – PDF Scanner
Another app, I think, I don’t need to introduce you because of its vast popularity. Probably almost all of you are familiar with this Scanner App. It is Microsoft Office Lens, the most popular document Scanner App for any Android device. Not only a document but also photos, receipts, or any other notes on a white background can be scanned thoroughly using this handy mobile scanning app.
- You can send files to Onenote and with many other media like Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- Only a few taps are enough to scan your notes.
- You can scan any notes on a whiteboard, photos in color, and other documents too.
- An optimized search engine is there so that you can find files by their names.
- Let you edit the file, and also, you can increase the graphical representation of those copies with this app.
4. Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner App
Tiny Scanner is an Android app that is capable of turning your Android device into a little scanner. It is lightweight and can scan everything into pdf files. Whether it is your essential paperwork or documents, it will scan with satisfying graphics and never let you be disappointed with the copy’s quality. Even you can Scan photos, receipts, reports, etc., using this useful document Scanner App for your Android device.
- You can share the files you scan using Tiny Scanner, with email, Dropbox, Drive, and so on.
- It can scan files in colors, black and white, and also maintaining the graphics scale.
- For the crisp monochrome text, you can use 5 levels of contrast.
- You can set the page size for the pdf files too.
- You can protect your documents using a password and also find them by titles from the search box.
5. Scanner App to PDF – Tap Scanner
Scanner App to PDF is one of the most popular documents Scanner Apps for Android. It is an app that uses your phone camera or any other camera app and lets you scan documents, business cards, money receipts, images, and so on. People mainly use this app for its high-quality PDF output. The thing you can use this essential app will automatically be saved into PDF format. So, you don’t need to worry about the letter’s use of those files.
- It will detect the merging or border of the documents automatically.
- For image scan, it provides hog quality resolution with Multiple filtering process.
- Managing and finding scanned documents is very easy for the user-friendly search engine.
- Optical Character Recognition means OCR codes are here to recognize over 110 languages in the world.
- For cloud integration, there is a backup and synchronization process.
6. First Scanner: Free PDF Scan
Let’s meet Fast Scanner, another supportive document Scanner App for your Android device. The basic task of this app is to turn your device into a portable scanner. But the best part of it is the fast processing system with cleanness and high graphics. From magazines to your class notes, you can scan every kind of documents and written a script using this useful app.
- System for perspective correction and automatic edge direction is available.
- This Android Scanning app works extremely fast.
- Multiple editing systems and image filters are available.
- You can save the scanned copy into image or pdf files.
- You can print those copies using any printer or other printing apps.
- You can open files in any PDF or jpg files.
7. Simple Scan – Free PDF Scanner App
To turn your phone into a portable scanner, try a Simple scan—the most notable fact of this Android Scanning app its simplicity. Just a few taps with a few seconds are enough for Scanning a document, image, or other whiteboard writings. You can also edit the files are saving in your sd cards. Moreover, the process takes less time than the other documents Scanner app for any Android device.
- The files are automatically saved in jpg and PDF format in the cloud disk.
- Backups and synchronization to recover the files are available.
- You can share scanned files in Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Email, etc.
- With wifi, you can open files directly on your computer.
- Importing files from PDF to jpg and from jpg to PDF is very easy.
8. Clear Scan: Free Document Scanner App, PDF scanning
Another option for you is Clear Scan. You can use it to convert your handset into a little scanner. And with the scanner, you can have images of high-quality resolution with one touch only using your phone camera. You can scan any kind of bills, documents, receipts, etc. With this scanner and it doesn’t matter where and when you do that.
- A flexible editing system will let you edit the documents even after saving them.
- Extremely fast processing system.
- Automatic page reordering option after adding or removing files.
- You can save files and documents in different folders and subfolders.
- There are professional quality results of the multiple Filtering process.
9. Scanner App for Me: Scan Documents to PDF
Scanner App for Me is an app that you can install to scan any documents and pictures any time, anywhere. So, you don’t have to carry papers here and there, and the virtual copy will let you deal with all of them so easily. This multifunctional office tool app is very useful, and scanning is not the only task it can do. Also, you can print the scanned copy and edit them in the way you need using the same app.
- You can share the scanned copies and also print them out unlimited times.
- While using this Android Scanning app, no irritating advertisement will appear to disturb you.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology will help you to extract the accurate things of the file.
- You can add snap to the files using the camera roll.
- Merging Multiple files with one effort and book them in one file is possible.
10. PDF Document Scanner Classic
Those who just want to use the classic document Scanner apps for Android, PDF Document Scanner Classic, are here. It is the original version of the PDF Document Scanner. Indeed, the new version of this app has already been published and upgraded multiple times. But still, some people want to use the classic one by being nostalgic. However, it may be a classic, but it has no serious lacking in the case of scanning documents and files.
- You can scan documents, pictures, and other written scripts using this app with the help of your mobile camera.
- Let you edit the files when you need them if necessary.
- The super-fast processing system and only a few touches are enough to scan a paper.
- It provides a high-quality resolution of the copy, and you can also print them out from the exact copy.
- You can customize the page size for the PDF folders.
11. Scanbot – PDF Document Scanner
Want an Android scanner that can scan both documents, QR codes, and Barcodes? Then try Scanbot. It is, in general, a PDF document scanner app, but there are a lot of additional functionalities besides the pdf Scanning system. You don’t need to use your phone camera to scan files. Just hold the device over the documents or whatever you want to scan; Scanbot will do the rest for you. It will provide a scanned copy with satisfying graphics and resolution.
- You can save the scanned documents into PDF and jpg files.
- Scanning QR codes and Barcodes are also possible using this app.
- OCR text recognition is available to extract the same copy.
- Let you scan multiple pages with only one effort.
- You edit files even after saving them in any folder.
- Annotations and user-friendly search engines are also available in this document Scanner App for your Android device.
12. Doc Scanner: Phone PDF Creator
Doc Scanner is the next app; I want to introduce you to. As the name of this app says, it is a scanner app that makes exact copies of documents, images, and different written scripts. It provides a matchless experience while using a phone camera as a document scanner. This app has the option to make PDFs from the scanned copy and other conversation facilities. The user interface is simple and widely accessible.
- It is an all-in-one PDF document scanner with versatile flexibility.
- This app is capable of scanning receipts, documents, photos, reports, and so on.
- It offers file size customization and PDF size modification.
- You will be able to print any documents directly from the app.
- It detects the edges of the document pages automatically.
13. TurboScan: Scan Documents & receipts in PDF
You won’t need a separate scanner if you choose TurboScan. It can make your Android phone an all-in-one document management hub. This app is a very powerful document scanner and widely accessible to users of any age. It supports multi pages integration in PDF, JPG, and other file formats. The users will be provided with functions such as SureScan, email to myself for a better overall experience and flexibility.
- It works very fast and takes less than 3 seconds per page to scan and process.
- This app supports direct printing options via Cloud Print and other apps.
- You can arrange and edit more than one receipt or image in a single file.
- It offers flexible sharing options and changing file size for proper attachment.
- This app features professional-grade tools for sharpness, brightness, contrast, rotation, color control, etc.
14. Notebloc PDF Scanner App
It is a convenience that your phone can scan and process any kind of useful documents with the Notebloc PDF Scanner App. It’s time you turn your Android and useful office tool. Notebloc is capable of scanning any hard copy and turn them into PDF, JPEG, JPG files. It makes life easier and gives you the power to share documents at the fingertips to save your time and effort.
- It is completely free to use with lots of premium features.
- This app offers a batch scan feature to scan and process multiple pages in a single turn.
- It automatically detects the page’s edges and omits any dark shadows, dark contrast, etc.
- The app is equipped with advanced sharing options and built-in support for cloud storage.
- It offers filename customization and options to make personalized folders for better organization.
15. Genius Scan – PDF Scanner
My last suggestion for you is Genius Scan, another fast and useful document Scanner app for your Android device. To scan any kind of business or study documents or images, you will need a few seconds to tap a few times only. Just place the paper or whatever you want to scan in front of the camera of your device. And Genius Scan will be there to do the rest. It will recognize the paper automatically against the background and other factors.
- It will detect the documents and remove the useless background automatically.
- It will remove the unwanted shadows on the page and deal with any other defects.
- An automatic document merging and splitting system are available.
- You can secure your files using a Passcode or fingerprint lock.
- You can send a copy through email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, and so on.
Did you see that all the apps I mentioned here are nearly compatible with each other? All of them are useful and possess almost all the essential functions regarding the genre. This is the reason some of you may get confused, right? Well, if you are right now waiting for my recommendation, then I suggest you try Tiny Scanner or CamScanner. These two, I think, the most functional documents Scanner apps for Android. But the other apps like Microsoft Office Lens and Adobe Scan are also very supportive.
Now, tell me if you have anything to ask about this topic? Also, let me know if I have forgotten to add anything very important. If you have ever used any of these apps, you can share your experiences using them with us. You know, your support and encouragement are the main things we are working for. So, this is here; I want to say goodbye for today. Take care.