If you are looking for a multifunctional, dynamic and efficient pdf editor, you can install Master PDF Editor. This powerful multi-purpose software will help you to create and modify PDF documents. It’s easy to work with and, as a user, you will love it. Master PDF Editor is absolutely free and, it’s available in macOS, Windows, and Linux. So whether you have macOS, Windows or Linux, you can use it easily.
Features of Master PDF Editor
When you install Master PDF Editor, you are going to have so many things to like about it. So let’s talk about some of the best features of this best Linux software.
- Smooth Operation: Operating with this PDF editor is as smooth as it gets. It supports the merging of pdf files. At the same time, it supports the splitting of PDF files. Furthermore, you can easily manipulate the pages in PDF documents. It supports almost all PDF editing functions. Plus, modifying the text is as easy as it gets.
- Digital Signature: It’s another feature that you should know about. A digital signature is like a handwritten signature that you see on paper documents. So it helps someone to know whether the PDF document is authentic or not. With Master PDF Editor you can add digital signatures to the files.
- Bookmarks: You can create the bookmarks, remove the bookmarks and you can also edit the bookmarks.
- Virtual PDF Printer: This app allows you to print any document from applications like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice. However, it is only applicable to the Windows version.
- Optical character recognition: It’s another feature that makes this PDF editor convenient. This feature gives you the ability to search for text fast. It also gives you the ability to edit scanned documents.
So these are some of the standard features of Master PDF Editor that you should know about. One thing is for sure that this PDF Editor will help you to be efficient. Have you found this article useful? If so, then make sure to leave a comment. Also, don’t forget to share it on social media.