Features Available in Angular:
- The best part of using Angular is, Google leads it, and hence it has the full support of Google’s long term support (LTS).
- Angular web applications are based on TypeScript meaning they offer better security and removal of errors as early as possible.
- To simplify application UI, HTML is used in angular. It gives users a more natural and expressive experience.
- Angular Ivy (a rendering pipeline) is very simple to use, and it eliminates the issues faced in a poor network.
- Angular Modules organizes different functionalities of an application easily and divide them into different reusable blocks.
- Being a component-based framework, it offers users several benefits such as reusability, easy testing, simple maintenance, and better readability.
Features Available in Vue.Js
- However, Vue comes with a built-in MVC structure that makes Vue easier and faster.
- Vue is very lightweight compared to Angular or React. It comes with a compressed size of 18kb only.
- Vue comes with Data Binding property. It helps to set and influence the values of HTML attributes.
- You can easily monitor the changes made to UI components and initiate necessary computation. This is possible due to the Computed Properties in Vue.Js
- With the help of the built-in directives of Vue.Js, you can easily operate various functionalities of front-end.
Features Available In Redux
- Redux offers predictable state updates. It helps you to understand the functionalities of dataflow in your JS applications.
- Redux can smoothly centralize your management state. Which offers easy implementation of actions like – persisting data, changing logs and others.
- With Redux, it is easier than ever to write templates to React. It is like composing HTML.
Features Available In Ember.Js:
- Ember comes with Glimmer – one of the fastest DOM rendering engines, that helps to fuel the rendering speed to a great extent.
- This framework is featured with Command Line Interface, which helps to unite different patterns of Ember into development progress easily.
- Ember comes with its own plugin repository where the developers’ community can find anything they need starting from Auth Module to different tools for JSON APIs, AJAX requests, etc.
- Because of the data-binding feature in Ember, developers can link between two different properties. And while they make changes to one property, the other one will be updated accordingly.
- Ember is featured with a complete template mechanism. It binds the HTML documents dynamically and helps to reduce the time for writing codes.
Features Available In Meteor Js
- Meteor offers both web and mobile (Android and iOS) developers a full-stack solution. Check out the benefits of having a full-stack framework here.
- Meteor is not only free but also an Isomorphic Development Ecosystem (IDevE) that offers better SEO, better performance, and better management over data.
- It can easily integrate with other front-end frameworks and manage both client-side and server-side components smoothly.
- Featured with Blaze.js – its only front-end rendering system, developers can create useful and manageable user interfaces without integrating additional front-end frameworks.
- Meteor can reload live browsing, which only offers to refresh the required DOM components without reloading the entire webpage.
- This JS framework comes with its own custom package manager that offers necessary functionalities of NPM along with some additional features.
Features Available In Mithril
- It comes with a very low learning curve. It’s amazing that you only have to learn two or three basic procedures to get started with Mithril.
- Mithril is quite similar to React. In fact, it offers more features than React and comes with a very small size.
- Most of the JS frameworks feature Virtual DOM. Mithril also offers the advanced benefits of virtual DOM.
- Mithril provides such a smart rendering style that it is easier than ever to manage any UI issues.
- It comes with many built-in modules such as routing, XHR, and many other modules of common need.
Features Available In Aurelia
- Aurelia is an open-source framework. That means developers will get plenty of support from the Aurelia Community.
- It is a very easy and simple framework to work with. It is considered to be one of the cleanest frameworks of modern time that leads directly to ideal web standards.
- This framework is highly extensible. You can easily add or withdraw any other tools (JQuery, React), JS libraries with this framework.
- It is a completely independent framework and features many useful built-in tools such as end-to-end capabilities and many others.
- Aurelia consists of multiple small and big libraries that developers can use, whether together or separately, according to the requirement of different applications.
- Developers can easily create custom HTML components and also add a variety of custom attributes to the HTML elements that already exist.
Features Available In Ionic
- Because Ionic uses Angular.Js MVC structure, you can easily develop mobile-optimized single-page applications (SPA) with this framework.
- Ionic offers a very neat and modular development of applications. Hence, using applications developed on Ionic is very organized and easily manageable.
- Ionic provides pre-generated app set-up guidance that is really useful while starting any new application of this framework.
- Ionic View – your mobile app portfolio helps you to easily upload, test, and share Ionic applications in your own device or in the device of your clients.
Features Available in Mocha
- While most other testing frameworks don’t even support async. testing, mocha offers an easy solution for testing asynchronous code.
- Simplifying async. Testing is not the only thing mocha is good at. In fact, with the most recent version of mocha, you can easily write async. Code.
- Mocha Js can run seamlessly on almost all popular web browsers. Professionals can also follow different browser-specific requirements and options.
- It is compatible with different JS assertion libraries such as Chai, Should Js, Express Js and others making it simpler for users to test long code.
- Mocha supports both TDD (Test-driven development) and BDD (Behaviour Driven Framework), offering developers to run tests on both environments. This feature is hardly noticeable in any other testing framework.
Webix is a feature-rich HTML5 framework. It is specially developed to build cross-platform web-based applications. One of the main advantages of Webix is that it offers an amazingly responsive, and smart UI. In fact, using Webix is really easy as you can develop highly powerful websites with just a few lines of code. This framework is very light and extremely flexible to use.
Features Available In Webix
- Webix follows all the standards of HTML. Developers can easily build fully functional web and mobile applications that are compatible with current browsers.
- Developers can easily enjoy all the benefits of Angular and Backbone as Webix can be easily integrated with these MVC frameworks.
- Webix allows users division of code into several modules. It helps to simplify the process of testing also increases app security.
- This framework allows you separately present the visual part and the data part helping developers to avoid long-lengthy and unorganized code.
- With Webix, users can enjoy a number of reactive material skin designs which will help you to boost up your development process.
Features Available In Next.Js
- This framework comes with server-rendered features by default. Besides saving you a lot of time, it also boosts up page-loading speed on slow networks.
- Next.Js offers automatic code-splitting allowing developers to get rid of messy long code structure.
- You can easily integrate Next.Js with other platforms such as Express.Js or several other Node.Js HTTP servers.
- It comes with easy client-side routing that makes your application more dynamic and allows you to easily navigate through the pages without the need for refreshing.
Features Available In Jasmine
- Jasmine is a self-individual framework that doesn’t need any DOM offering less usage of memory and speeding up the operational process.
- All the syntax available in Jasmine is neat and direct, making this framework faster and of high-performance than other testing frameworks.
- Being an open-source framework, it is easily obtainable in many other versions such as Ruby-Jem, Stand-Alone, Node.Js, and others.
- Jasmine saves up a lot of time by testing a small part of the entire application without having to test the complete application.
- Jasmine supports both front-end and back-end testing, and it comes with almost all the necessary tools within the box.
Features Available in Mercury
- This framework offers a number of ready-made web-modules and components. You can, at any instant, use them in your development projects.
- It is truly a modular framework leading to easy maintenance and higher scalability to your applications.
- It is a very lightweight and compact framework that comes with a size of 11kb min.gzip.js only.
- Speed up the process with mercury as it offers no DOM manipulation in your code.
Features Available In Riot.Js
- Riot.Js enables users to apply custom HTML tags all over the pages and web applications. You can also reuse those tags.
- This framework is similar to polymer and react.js. However, compared to these two frameworks, it is more organized and compact.
- It highly focuses on micro-functions that allows you to work individually with different applications at a time.
- This framework is very easy to use and learn. Once you start to use it, you will know how stable and intuitive this framework is.
- Riot simplifies the use of virtual DOM which offers you to have regular and fast updates as well as changes of HTML.
Features Available in Backbone
- It allows developers to create SPAs (Single Page Applications) and makes front-end implementation much easier and simpler.
- While using Backbone.Js, if developers change the model, its corresponding application HTML will automatically get updated.
- Backbone makes it easier to assemble client-side applications by using different building blocks such as events, views, models, custom events, routers, and others.
- This framework comes with over 100+ extensions. You can quickly implement them in your application and improve for betterment.
- It uses data more systematically and displays it with the same written format both in server-side and client-side components.
Features Available In Ava
- Ava offers extra clarity to users. As it doesn’t generate any global, one can control their elements more easily.
- This testing framework minimizes the standby time between deployments which improves your next release and boost application performance.
- In case you need any mock support from a different library, Ava is there to help you with its extra simple API.
- Ava allows snapshot testing via jest-snapshot, which will enable you to monitor your over UI progress and handle unexpected changes.
Features Available in WebRx
- Async. data streams that generate from a variety of sources such as HTTP requests, input events are easier to handle with WebRx.
- This framework offers demonstrative two-way data binding that offers automatic updates to basic data storage.
- WebRx offers an effective collection processing that comes with filtering projections, paging, and many others.
- It offers a strong inter-component communication provided by different message bus. This way, it is easier to establish communication between one or several applications.
Features Available in React:
- React offers an individual virtual DOM object for each DOM object, making React more CPU sensitive and limits the use of memory.
- Using JSX in React makes it even easier for developers to build blocks, write codes, and work with many other components of React.
- By inserting a reference into the child class, you can easily use Nested components in React. Check out the benefits of using Nested elements here.
- React has a very simple and easy API that is comprehensive to everyone. Hence, it is very easy to learn to React.
Features Available In Polymer
- As Polymer was developed by Google, you can enjoy the benefits of Google materials along with cross-browser compatibility features.
- Polymer offers both a one-way and two-way data binding feature. Two-way data binding provides automatic data storage and auto UI updates and many features as well.
- You can easily manage simple elements to the most complicated web-based applications with Polymer by using its own command-line interface.
- Polymer supports Gesture Events. You can easily create more interactive web and mobile applications using polymer.
Features Available In Jest
- Unlike any other testing framework, Jest is very simple and fast to use. It is very similar to Mocha.
- Jest takes another step ahead by allowing users to work out of the box. You will need no configuration and hence, don’t have to go through the selection process.
- You can easily enable Snapshot testing with jest. This way, continuous testing or large file testing won’t be hard to handle.
- This framework allows you to run several tests in parallel. It keeps track of previously failed tests and runs tests based on their running time.
- Jest offers its complete toolkit in one space allowing you to organize and maintain the entire procedure at ease.
Features Available in Knockout
- Knockout uses observable arrays that synchronize your user interface with any data model and other declarative bindings.
- As Knockout Js is an MVVM framework, it is extremely suitable for creating dynamic UI and simplified applications structure.
- It supports both DOM-based and string-based templating which offer users to render modular and durable views of their applications.
- Knockout helps you to create custom-bindings in the form of new declarative-binding with just a few lines of code.
- This library can trail dependencies automatically without the help of event-handlers or listeners offering users to manage complex UIs easily.
Features Available In Socket
- Socket enables you to handle desperate browser and proxy capabilities. You can easily switch between several WebSockets in this process.
- It offers good support for an auto-reconnection feature that helps to reconnect with the server instantly at the time of any disconnection.
- Socket.io makes the full use of EventEmitters. It helps to continue bi-directional data flow between the client and the server.
- This framework can reduce the number of TCP connections by providing different end paths to your socket connection.
- It maintains the reliability of connection by initiating connections before proxies, firewalls, and load-balancers.
Features Available in MobX
- MobX comes with great compatibility. It can run seamlessly on any browsers with full support from ES6 Proxy.
- MobX handles any change to the state management as derivatives; hence, each change is treated automatically without affecting the other components.
- MobX goes quite well with a variety of front-end frameworks such as Angular. This integration improves the functionalities of MobX.
- Unlike Redux, you don’t have to go through a hard and tiring installation process with MobX and avoid regular component updates.
Features Available In Omniscient
- Omniscient operates as memoization for React elements. It speeds up your application method and stores endless function calls.
- Offering a consistent and functional user interface, Omniscient provides a simpler and more straight-forward UI model.
- It comes with more optimizations offering added predefined function shouldComponentUpdate which allows you to exit unnecessary update life cycle.
- Omniscient supports immutable data that are easier to manage, design, and use than other mutable data.
- It provides a seamless flow of unidirectional data that offers more predictable and easier logic for your applications.
25. Algolia Places
Features Available in Algolia Places
- Algolia Places has the ability to fill up several inputs at a time which allows users to have fast check-outs and check-ins.
- It is both easy to implement and easy to use. Besides, developers can customize it to a whole new level and integrate other data sources.
- It is easy and lightweight and features an interesting user interface that is highly enjoyable and easy to use for your visitors.
- Algolia Places intuitively mixes the most reasonable and famous places on your auto-complete address bar.
- Even if you make a mistake while typing, there is no need to worry as it comes with native support for a typing mistake that doesn’t affect the results.
Features Available In Three.Js
- Three.Js comes with great compatibility for WebGL. Even if you are lagging in learning WebGL, you can still work with Three.Js.
- You can bring primary level game quality 3D effects in your application. Your applications will be very interactive and smart for users.
- Three.Js offers several modern render controls, i.e. multi-pass rendering, deferred rendering, and some others helping you to create practical effects.
- Users can easily access your 3D projects without having to download any additional applications.
- Your rendering capabilities are enhanced with Three.Js. You can get access to all rendering capabilities such as projection and animation.
Features Available In TaffyDB
- As TaffyDB offers almost many Database similar features. You can also enjoy the benefits like count, update, and others.
- It is highly praise-worthy for its universal compatibility with any DOM library. Easily integrate this library with YUI, jQuery, and others.
- TaffyDB supports all modern browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, and others.
- Easily modify your data, and TaffyDB will let you work with them flawlessly. It supports any kind of data extension.
Features Available in Voca
- Voca offers a seamless modular design. With Voca, you can whether load a complete library or just some unit functions.
- It comes with a wide range of support for different browsers such as Safari, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox, IE, and others.
- Voca offers high-range code coverage. You don’t have to worry about any significant part that Voca won’t reach.
- Voca is an independent library that depends on no other framework or library to manipulate functions. Hence, you can do your job cleanly.
- It is very easy to implement, as it offers a simple configuration. Beginners, not even professionals, will need more than intermediate knowledge to use it.
Features Available In Popper
- Although Popper works positions of different elements, it doesn’t influence their original DOM information.
- You can easily bring in different computed information and connect them with a variety of other view libraries.
- It comes with full support for shadow DOM elements which offers an interoperable environment for your applications.
- Popper.Js is highly customizable. Users can easily integrate any foreign components and smoothly work with it.
- Popper shows no dependencies on any other platforms – No jQuery or LoDash. You can individually track your elements without involving any external support.
Features Available In Multiple.Js
- Developers enjoy the benefits of adding multiple backgrounds at a time with Multiple.Js.
- You don’t have to add any vendor prefix for gradients. These vendor prefixes will be added automatically.
- Multiple.Js offers a wide range of support for the latest features of CSS. This helps to accept and work with different versions of CSS with time.
- It saves a lot of trouble by converting all your background hex or RGB gradients into RGBA with proper opacity. This feature is, however, optional.
- While sharing background images, layers of each background are passed with equal transparency. This way, layers won’t get overlapped with each other.