If you’re a regular user of markdown editor, you should know different markdown editors. Here, we’re going to share with you about a new markdown editor named “Justmd.” Have you ever heard of it? Justmd is quite a new open source markdown editor with amazing features. It’s a wonderful application based on the electron. It’s a lightweight and cross-platform. Its primary focus is to create, edit and manage smart documents through markdown editor.
The developers designed it in such a way that users will find way easier and feel more comfortable to use it. The most attractive feature of the Justmd is it comes with a live preview mode. This feature makes Justmd special. Any window component of Justmd doesn’t require any size adjustment to write. You just need to open the app and then just get started with it. After opening the app, there will be two window panes; one for the Markdown text and the other is for HTML. It has a lot of options for customizing your documents.
Important Features of Justmd
- Available for Linux, Windows, and MacOS.
- Users can be able to download and use Justmd for free.
- Able to handle large files easily.
- Provides with easy options to copy and paste text, images, HTML straightly to the markdown editor.
- Offers synchronized scrolling option.
- Comes with the option to export notes to both PDF and HTML.
- Affords UML/ flowchart and Tex math support as well.
- Offers its users to contribute to its source code.
Download Justmd Markdown Editor for Linux
If you’re looking for a minimalist markdown editor for your vast amount of files and documents, you’re going to be very happy that your search ends here. Download Justmd and give it a test drive. It won’t let you feel disappointed. You have to be patient as this is a new application. There might be some new features coming for this app. don’t underestimate Justmd. It can be perfect markdown editor for you and your device.
We’re just trying to introduce Justmd to you. So, if there’s any question, opinion or suggestion, please, drop comments in the comment section below. If you find this article helpful and if you like, please do share it on the social media and let others know about it.