Whoever has been moved from windows to Linux and missing Microsoft office, the good news is here for you. Days of struggle with your presentation and documents have come to an end as I am going to introduce you to SoftMaker Office as the Microsoft Office alternative. This cross-platform application is capable of doing all the tasks that the mainstream Microsoft office does. And sometimes it may serve you something extra as in the customizable layouts. Even SoftMaker office frees you from any conversion as you can exchange documents with Microsoft Office straight.
No matter what you are heading for, whether it is presentations, word sheets or processing documents, this fantastic app can serve you with utmost excellence. The fun part is though SoftMaker Office does not come free, it comes in 30 days of trial. To know more about its exciting features, go through the rest of the content.
Features Of SoftMaker Office
- SoftMaker Office has two versions, and they are Standard and professional versions. Where standard versions come with four features, on the contrary, the professional version is just an extension of the previous one. It has Berlitz Basic dictionaries.
- TextMaker: This feature allows to process the words.
- PlanMaker: The playmaker introduces to the tables where the data can be added dynamically and to prevent confusion it uses special syntax. Along with the basic tables, PlanMaker brought some additional features as well. Options as in the dynamic referencing, new cell styles, Automatic AutoFilter Special and formatting options have made easy spreadsheet installation better than ever.
- Presentations: Presentation has become comfier and has reached a step ahead with the addition of subordinate master and subordinate layouts along with previous slide and presentation masters
- Thunderbird: This feature lets the user manage social things as in emails, appointments, meetings, and tasks with utmost ease.
- Latest Ribbon Interface: SoftMaker office has decided to get over all the scary ribbons and has appeared combining the classic ribbons with some new ones. All the templates, menu and quick access toolbar have been moderated to make it more fun while using.
- Customizable user interface: For the customers who don’t like frequent changes, SoftMaker enabled customization that means you can also stick to the classic interface avoiding the latest one. You just have to find the option “Customize ribbon,” and you are all set to get your preferred interface. Your choice always holds the priority.
- SoftMaker uses OpenGL graphics acceleration and offers slide transitions and 2D or 3D animations. Users can also use the complex versions in Linux as well with SoftMaker.
- Supports drag and drop tabs: While working on the different documents at the same time, you can use the drag and drop versions. It becomes as easy as web browsing.
- Standard and Compatibility: SoftMaker supports DOCX, XLSX and PPTX thus you don’t need to convert files while directly exchanging with Microsoft.
- Accessible 32 and 64-bit architectures.
- SoftMaker office comes with two different types of license system; Noncommercial and Commercial.
This app offers more flexibility and features than Microsoft Office suite and is capable of making presentations and documents so effortlessly to be aligned with the next generation applications. Easy ribbons, super cozy interface and high definition features demand a must space in our device to sort your office works. Found the content helpful? Then don’t forget to like, share and put a comment as well.