Qalculate! is one of the best(if not the best) calculator applications in the desktop environment. It is an excellent cross-platform desktop calculator that is perfect for you. The software can be downloaded on Ubuntu and other Linux distros using Snap command. Convenient and Effective- If you want to define this calculator, these two words can define it perfectly. When you use it, you will understand the reason why it is highly recommended.
Features of Qalculate!
This app has many features to offer. All of them are good and useful. Let’s take a quick look at some of its features that you will like-
- Interface: The interface is a significant aspect of the software. “Qalculate!” does not have any complex interface. The interface is as simple as it gets and it is user-friendly which is very important for a user.
- Free and Open: Perhaps the best thing about Qalculate! is that it is free and open-source. Plus, the source code is available on Github for contribution. So that’s a good thing about the app.
- Importation and Exportation CSV files: This software can import and export CSV files. It is an important feature of Qalculate. These files are popular when it comes to scientific application.
- Calculation history: Qalculate! can keep a track record of your calculations. It is a cool feature to have. This feature is very helpful when you are making lengthy calculations. It is also handy when you are facing long math problems. So it is a feature that you will find useful.
- Convenience: When you install it, you will see how easy it is to work with. You will love it. This app has a very typical menu bar with these options- file, edit, and help options. There are also other options like mode, functions, variables, and units. There are also other options like mode, functions, variables, and units. These options serve different things to make this calculator dynamic.
Install Qalculate! in Linux
If you want to install this calculator app in your Linux system, run the following Snap command:
sudo snap install qalculate
In case you don’t know how to install snap apps in Ubuntu or any other Linux distros, follow my tutorial on this topic “How to install Snap app in Ubuntu Linux“.
All in all, Qalculate! is a useful calculator with all the features that you need. It is easy to use and, the functionality is excellent. If you find this article useful, then leave a comment and share it with your friends.