Ubuntu is one of the best open source operating system. There are a lot of music player apps are available for Ubuntu on the internet. You looked for some great music players but you failed to choose the best one. Today I am going to share with you the best Music Player app for Ubuntu which you can easily run from your desktop. Yarock is known as the best music Player for Linux at present including some great features. The design and layout look very good which is very easy to use. You can easily select the different Audio Back End with this app because it supports multiple music collections at the same time.
The installation process is very easy for this app. You just spend a few moment to install it. However, before installing it we should take a look at the features of it.
Yarock Music Player Features
1. Best Music Browser
Yarock is the best music browser for Linux. Yarock features to browse your local music including artists, albums tracks, genre, folders, and files. Smart playlist generator. You can easily play your best music by simply dragging the music file on it. This app will provide you the easy search option from where you can easily search your best song. Do you want to save your song ratings? This app will provide you this special feature.
2. Audio Playback Feature
You can easily enjoy Multiple audio back-ends feature with Yarock Music player. It mainly supports MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, WMA, MPEG4 AAC music files and high definition Audio equalizer.
3. Layout and Design
Yarock is a user-friendly music player for Linux which will provide you with a simple playlist with cover and rating. You can also use minimal window mode, Desktop notifications, Media shortcut etc.
4. Other Features
- Do you want to enjoy radio streaming with a music player? If you want, Yarock will be the best solution for it because it supports TuneIn, Shoutcast, Dirble Radio Streaming.
- Yarock is very useful to save your favorites radio.
- Yarock features Artist biography, Albums contents, and Songs lyrics that you previously looked for!!!
Now Let’s see the installation process of Yarock music player:
It is very easy to install Yarock Music player on Ubuntu with the PPA.
5. Installation Process of Yarock
- First, you should Open terminal holding
Ctrl+Alt+Tor by searching for “terminal” from the apps. After opening it you should run command to add the PPA in the command window:
Sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntuhandbook1/apps
- After typing the command you should input your password when it will request you to hit Enter.
- After that, you have to install the player via Synaptic Package Manager. You can also do it by running commands:
Sudo apt-get update Sudo apt-get install yarock
When it will be successfully installed, you can easily run the music player from your application menu.
6. Remove Yarock Music Player
It is so simple to remove Yarock music player from your Linux computer. You should follow these steps to remove the software
- You can use Synaptic Package Manager or run command for removing it:
Sudo apt-get remove –autoremove yarock
- Finally, you can also remove the PPA by opening Software & Updates utility.
I think you have got a clear concept about Yarock Music player for Linux. If you like it share it with your friends. Thank you very much.
All the information and images are collected from Yarock official site.