We all have friends and familiar people who love to get afraid and always enjoy watching horror movies and series. Even while playing games, they prefer horror games all the time. But many people still think that the scariest horror games are only available on the PC. But that’s not true at all. Game developers have already brought a lot of horrific and scary horror games for Android users.
If you have never tried any horror games on your smartphone ever, I can help. Just have a glance over the recommended games without skipping a single word. You will find a lot of exciting games to try.
Best Horror Games for Android
Yes, all the games on the list are free to install and even update. But they may include some in-app purchases, though those are not mandatory. These games provide horrifying and mysterious stories involved with the gameplay. Also, many of them provide missions, puzzles, and tasks. You can enjoy a few of them while being offline too. So, let’s have a look at these 20 Best Horror Games for Android.
1. Eyes- The Horror Game
You can give a try one Eye, one of the Best Horror Games for Android, if you are a horror-fantasy concept lover. It is really a terrifying game and one of the most played multiplayer horror games. You have to save the hero from being caught by the ghosts and evil spirits in this game. It comes with a satisfying resolution and sound effects. So, let’s see what it will offer for us.
- Free to install and update.
- Includes horrible-looking monsters, ghosts, and evil spirits as the blockers.
- One of the Scariest Games with a doomed atmosphere, sudden jump scares, and addictive gameplay.
- Offers lots of unlocked levels and systems.
- Provides multiple uses of the mystical eye so that you can see the monster’s tricks using twisted vision.
- Let’s you customize your own visual custom and provide music options.
2. Evil Nun: Horror in the School
Are you interested in playing some school-based scary horror games? If so, let’s have a look at Evil Nun: Horror in the School. The game tactics are horrifying but perceivable. You have to save the hero from the nun who can hear every sound you make. There are also many hostage children whom you have to rescue too. However, let’s see what the game offers.
- Amazing graphics and resolution.
- Scariest sound effect.
- A mission-like game.
- Provide puzzles to complete the missions.
- You have to hide and run to save your lives.
- It is hard to be a pro but easy to play.
3. Horror Hospital 2
Let me introduce you to another horror game for Android, Horror Hospital 2. It is actually the second version of the game Horror Hospital. But the second version gets more popularity than the first one. In the game, you have to escape death and lots of paranormal spirits in a haunted hospital. It also makes you involved with another story where a young girl is possessed and near to death. So, you have to save her too. Let’s see the important features of it.
- It provides 2 different stories to get involved.
- The unique sound and music match the stories well.
- Amazing resolution and animation.
- Offers a wider world to explore as it is quite like an adventure game.
- Provides lots of unlocking options.
- It requires an internet connection.
4. Slendrina: The Cellar
Are you looking for a mission like scary horror games? If yes, then you can have a look at this Horror Games for Android, Slendrina: The Cellar. The strategies are different but perceivable. In the game, Slendrina is the evil spirit that doesn’t like the presence of anyone in her territory. And you are there for a mission. Now, you have to escape Slendrina and her tactics. However, the game features are given below.
- You have to find some missing books in Slendrina’s territory.
- You have to find out some keys to unlock some doors.
- Provides fascinating horror sound effects.
- Includes satisfying resolution and graphics.
- Offers lots of unlocking options.
- Provides a doom and dark atmosphere.
Say hello to another awesome horror game for Android, Granny. The sound effect, along with the combined stories, must make goosebumps on you. However, game tactics are straightforward and interesting. You have to hide without making any sounds. Otherwise, the terrible Granny will find you. Let’s see what more this game has to offer in the following section.
- Offers amazing music with the scariest sound effects.
- Renders awesome display resolution and graphics.
- Provides many unlockable levels and options to choose from.
- Easy to play but hard to be the master of this game.
- Provides a doomed in-game atmosphere.
- One of the scariest Android games you can get for free.
6. Zombie Hunter: Post Apocalypse Survival Game
Are you interested in some zombie-killing game? Then meet Zombie Hunter: Post Apocalypse Survival Game, one of the best horror games for Android. Also, it is a survival game where you have to kill the zombie gangs to save the world from them.
It is quite an addictive game with immersive sound effects and a sophisticated atmosphere. The required strategies are quite perceivable, and you will get them soon as you play. However, let’s see what more it will offer.
- Provides a doom and horrible atmosphere with the scariest sounds.
- It provides lots of different missions.
- More than 12 different types of weapons, and you can also update them.
- Provides a vast world to explore.
- Offers lots of unlocking options for in-game tools and abilities.
- You can enjoy amazing graphics and HD quality resolution.
7. True Fear: Forsaken Soul I
Say hello to another one among the most played free horror games, True Fear: Forsaken Soul I. The game’s tactics are easy yet capable of producing a horrific vibe. You have to rescue your sister and also reveal the mystery of your mother’s death. Additionally, at the same time, you have to escape the darkness and those evil spirits at large. Let’s have a look at some of the special features of this game.
- Provides more than 20 puzzles to solve.
- Offers a scary atmosphere with terrifying sound effects.
- You have to escape lots of dark rooms and horrible objects.
- You must engage with 15 different characters and experience their stories as you play.
- Provides over 40 achievements and more.
- Offers numerous puzzles and lots of unlocking materials.
8. House of Slendarina
It is another mentionable horror game for Android. This is well-known as one of the popular free horror games that combine awesome resolution and the scariest sound effects. In the case of this game, you have to find Slendarina and must explore lots of scary situations. The game tactics are easy but addictive. Additionally, you can also explore a huge area here. Now, let’s see what’s more it will offer to us.
- Provides a lot of puzzles to solve so that you can get new things unlocked.
- Includes amazing in-game graphics and high-definition resolution.
- Comes with realistic yet terrifying sound effects.
- Provides lots of unlockable doors and in-game options.
- This game seems easy at the beginning but becomes harder later.
- Provides apprehensive strategies for dealing with the obstacles in the game.
9. Slendarina: The Forest
It is another version of Slendarina. This time, Slendarina is in a haunted forest where you will be haunted by lots of evil spirits and Slendarina’s ghost. Obviously, the game tactics are easy to understand, but it is hard to master this game. Also, the scary atmosphere and horrifying sound effects must produce feelings of horror. Furthermore, I am pretty sure that you will love playing this game. So, you can have a glance at some important features of this game.
- Includes an atmosphere with terrifying sounds to provide the perfect feel.
- Provides amazing graphics and video effects.
- Offers numerous missions and tasks to complete.
- You have found some keys to unlock multiple locked doors and other in-game options.
- Also provides lots of different puzzles.
- Easy to understand the strategies of the gameplay.
10. Sinister Edge: 3D Horror Game
Let me introduce you to another great horrific game, Sinister Edge: 3D Horror Game for Android users. It is quite like a survival game where you have to search for your family in doom and terrifying territory full of evil spirits and demons.
The game strategies are amazing, and you can understand them very soon. Besides, the doom and the frightening environment are also worth being praised. So, have a glimpse of the unique features of this game before installation.
- Renders impressive 3D graphics and video quality.
- Requires an internet connection to play.
- Offers terrifying sound effects and atmosphere.
- Provides puzzles to unlock lots of doors and options.
- Includes special VR controlling mode.
- Provides free demo video with instructions.
11. Five Nights at Freddy’s
Clickteam USA has brought a realistic horror game for your Android device, and I am pretty much sure that you will soon get addicted to it. Five Nights at Freddy’s offers you a job in the Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza. In the shop, there is a robot bear for kids’ entertainment that gets furious like a ghost at night. And you have to survive the night in the pizza shop with all your intelligence.
- Survive five nights in the Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza to win the match.
- The audio in the game is in English, but you can choose subtitles in different languages.
- Check the CC camera footage on the monitor to find where the ghost bears are staying right now.
- Use the map of the pizza shop to find safe places.
- Freddy Fazbear is not alone. There are more creatures that will hunt you for five long nights.
12. Horror Clown Survival
Now, it is a clown you have to meet. Horror Clown Survival is one of the popular scary games for Android that you can install and play for free. In the game, there are 5 teenagers who are haunted by a shape-shifting bloodthirsty creature who is actually a clown. Also, It includes a very fearful atmosphere and scary sounds. Let’s see what more this exciting horror game for Android will offer.
- Provides gorgeous 3D graphics and animation.
- Including fearful sounds and atmosphere.
- Provides lots of tricky puzzles and missions.
- There are scary ghosts, monsters, and evil spirits everywhere.
- You have to find out the hidden objects, maps, and elements.
- Provides lots of horror elements and scary levels.
13. Dead Trigger 2- Zombie Survival Shooter FPS
Dead Trigger 2 is a popular horror game for Android. Here, the lethal virus is spread all over the world that has the power of human mutation. So, you have to kill the Zombies that have already been mutated. The game story is fantastic, and the video quality is satisfactory. Check out what else it offers before installing this game.
- Provides more than 50 different types of weapons.
- Offers more than 600 game levels.
- 3D graphics and scary sound effects.
- You have to learn military squad tactics to develop your character.
- Provides great FPS sniper guns and other weapons.
14. Into the Dead
Let me introduce you to another challenging horror game for Android, Into the Dead. It is also a Zombie killing action game for Android devices. It is also one of the most familiar scary horror games. Here, again, you have to kill the zombies to save the game world. At the same time, you have to protect yourself. For that, you can use your weapons and have to run fast. However, before downloading, let’s meet some of the special features of this game.
- This game lets you use different types of weapons to kill the zombies.
- You can get those weapons customized as you wish.
- This game is tablet-optimized.
- Awesome 3D graphics and mesmerizing sound effects.
- Provides lots of unlocked areas to explore.
- Offers lots of unlocked weapons and in-game gears.
15. Last day of Earth: Survival
It is 2027, and a dangerous infection is spread that turns humans into Zombies. Now, only a few human beings are alive as a person, and you are one of them. The task you are given is to save the world from being destroyed as the human race is getting destroyed. Let’s see what else it offers to make you addicted to it.
- It will soon make you addicted to the gameplay.
- Provides a fearful sound effect with a doom effect and a scary atmosphere.
- Offers 3D graphics and animation.
- Provides lots of weapons to save the human race from zombies.
- Offers lots of unlockable options and explorable areas.
- Let you explore a wide in-game territory.
16. Man or Vampire
It is another paradise where the souls of the dead people are living under the rules of Vampires. But the king of the paradise can only control this phenomenon. Also, it is also considered one of the most played scary horror games for Android. Here, you have to go through different survival options to be the king of paradise. Now, let’s see what else it has to offer.
- Provides a wide and big territorial world to explore.
- Includes awesome graphics and sound effects.
- Offers weapons to kill the zombies and also to save yourself.
- Provides intense battles and continuous fights.
- Offers missions and numerous little tasks to complete.
- Simple and easy game tactics.
17. Grim Soul: Dark Fantasy Survival
It is a game with simple but addictive tactics and strategies. In this game, the inhabitants of an area are turned into some evil spiritual souls — all you have to do is to survive as long as you can. Dangerous evil entities have covered the area, and it is not very easy to escape them. However, let’s see what it offers.
- Fascinating video quality and sound effects.
- Provides a fearful and dooming atmosphere.
- Easy and addictive gameplay.
- Provides a vast territory to explore.
- Let you build your own Castle and develop it.
- Offers help from the Ravens and the Horses.
18. Dead Target: Zombie Shooting Game
Now it is 2040, and World War III has broken out. This time, warfare is different modern. Somehow, the enemies invent a virus that turns the dead man into some bloodthirsty inhuman, and evil entities like zombies.
Now, you have to save the world from those nasty things using your weapons and war techniques. This is the basic story of Dead Target: Zombie Shooting Game, one of the best horror games for Android.
- This zombie shooting game is much more addictive.
- The zombies initially appear with lots of powers.
- Offers a fearful atmosphere and sound effects.
- Provides interactive achievement boards.
- Offers lots of 3D weapons and tactics.
- Provides leaderboard with killing count.
19. Into the Dead 2: Zombie Survival
In this game, you have to kill zombies with weapons so that you can save your family. The game tactics are easy to understand, but the game offers terrifying experiences. Additionally, it includes a fearful atmosphere to provide the scariest feelings. However, let’s meet some special features of this game.
- Provides weapons like guns and matching guns to shoot the zombies.
- Provides over 7 chapters and over 60 stages.
- Let you develop your skills so that you can win special prizes.
- You can get lots of unlocked weapons and options.
- Provides an extensive area to explore.
20. Zombie Frontier 3: Sniper FPS
I am going to end up on the list with Zombie Frontier 3: Sniper FPS. Here, the world is affected by a vaccine that the propaganda developed to mutate humans into zombies. So, the world is now full of these deadly entities. And you are the very hero who has to save the world from those zombies. So get ready to join the fight.
- Provides 3D walking zombies and an apocalypse world.
- Offers over 120 levels to explore.
- Provides more than 30 different types of guns, including MP5, AK47, Desert Eagle, FN SCAR, and HK 416.
- Offers 5 boss battles and about 60 sniper missions.
- Includes 2 DLC maps to find new in-game areas.
- Renders excellent graphics in high resolution along with terrifying sound effects.
Now, you have already got introduced to the best horror games for Android. So, choosing the appropriate one must be easier for you. If you love to play a zombie shooting game, you can try Dead Trigger or Into the Dead. But if you love mystery and ghosts, then Slendarina’s games can be good for you. Besides, Eye and Granny are also exciting enough to amaze you with their gameplay. So, I hope you can enjoy leisure time with these scary horror games.
Let me know which game you choose to play next. Don’t forget to remind me if I have forgotten something important. Also, stay close with your comments, suggestions, and feedback. Thank you for supporting us.