Can you remember the very first time when you saw The Walking Dead or The Train to Busan? How was your experience with TV shows that were full of horrific zombies? Didn’t you wish to fight them back or just be the scaredy-cat out of fear? However, if you anyhow love those shows, I am sure that virtual games with those lifeless zombies will be your favorite genre. If that’s true, you are on the right track. Today, we are going to learn about some of the best zombie games for Android.
Best Zombie Games For Android
You can easily install and enjoy any zombie games from the PlayStore. But there are thousands of zombie Games available on the PlayStore. So choosing the most epic and addictive zombie games seems complicated and time-consuming. Don’t worry; we are here to do it for you. Here, I will be sharing the twenty best zombie games for Android so that you can enjoy your free time by playing and killing all those brainless zombies.
1. SAMURAI vs. ZOMBIES DEFENSE
Let’s start the list with SAMURAI vs. ZOMBIES DEFENSE. This game is altogether a zombie killing, strategy, and village defense game. In this game, you will become a legendary Samurai who is responsible for saving the villages from the dead walking zombies. The action of this game is so outstanding that you will wish to enjoy it on the big screen. The MHL technology of this game lets you do that as well.
- Enjoy strategic gameplay by setting up and improving the defense of the villages.
- Make allies with farmers, warriors, archers, and much more so that you can win against the unbeaten zombies.
- Get the rare opportunity to upgrade and power up the samurai with special weapons, defenses, and magical abilities.
- It’s a multiplayer game so that you can enjoy it together with your friends.
- There are optional in-app purchases in this game.
2. DEAD TRIGGER
Dead Trigger is one of the best and most visually stunning FPS zombie shooter arcade games, and it is your must-try. Well, if you love old Say’s arcade machine games, I am sure you will love them. Besides, it comes with outstanding graphics and a soothing soundtrack. Additionally, it’s a multiplayer game, and right now, more than 30 million active players are enjoying this game.
- Amazing graphics with advanced lighting and post-process effects.
- High-quality 3D characters, environments, background music, and audio.
- All the modern lethal weapons and gadgets are available to kill the walking horror zombies.
- An unlimited random mission with a useful and engaging storyline.
- You can explore shops, villages, and even entire cities to kill the group of zombies.
3. DEAD TRIGGER 2
Want to try a daring multiplayer zombie-killing game? Well, if you love Dead Trigger, the second version will amaze you even more. It’s because this version gets huge popularity, even more than the first one. The innocent and afraid people are waiting for you in the haunted world. You have to save them from the brainless in the apocalyptic era.
- You can simply explore and survive ten regions in different parts of the world.
- More than 33 unique environments and 600 gameplay scenarios are available.
- This game comes with a stunning horror soundtrack and outstanding graphics.
- You can enjoy and participate in the real-time story in collaboration with multiple players across the world.
- Get rewards and prize money after completing missions or crossing a deadly scenario.
4. Into the Dead
Into the Dead will take you to a world full of zombies and undead. You are one of the survivors, and you have only one chance to live and survive. Here, you have to kill all the dead zombies or be killed. We are suggesting this game because it is considered one of the best zombie games for Android devices. And you will understand why it is so unique soon after you start playing it.
- Amazing and intense gameplay mode with a stunning and elegant sound system and visual effects.
- Unlock all the modern lethal weapons and gadgets to stay alive in the dead zombie ground.
- Lots of engaging missions and mini-goals to overcome.
- Play as the first person or with the friend’s group and create an epic zombie-killing storyline.
- You can use many weapons and tricks to kill groups of undead.
5. Zombie Diary
Want to enter the epic storyline journey into the zombie world of bloody hell? Then just install and enjoy Zombie Diary. According to the storyline of this game, humanity’s destiny and survival depend on only one person, and that’s you. So, you have no other chance but to kill all the zombies who are coming in line with your mission to save the world. Are you ready to start the deadly mission?
- Kill the endless zombies with modern arsenals.
- You have used different tricks to save innocent humans.
- There are a total of five-game playing roles with different features that you can play with.
- Different task modes and various types of zombies like quick, strong, remote attack, and powerful boss.
- Earn coins and money through various achievements.
6. Zombie Killing – Call of Killers
Zombie Killing is one of the most popular first-person shooter zombie-killing games, and I am pretty much sure that you will love its stunning strategy from the beginning. There is a splendid combination of stunning music, audio, and crisp graphics in this game. The story begins with the spread of the deadly T-Virus, which turns the human into walking-dead, Zombies. Are you ready to survive in the haunted world?
- This game comes with one of the best graphics and top-grade audio quality.
- The interactive gameplay mode of this game will make you addicted to this game.
- You will get options to earn coins and money.
- You can use the earned money to buy power-ups and modern arsenals.
- There will be different types of advanced weapons that you can use to kill the zombies.
7. Zombie Smasher
We cannot just complete the list without a very popular zombie game for Android, Zombie Smasher. But I will suggest this game for kids only. Here, there is not too much violence, and you have to smash little zombies to save your home. In that sense, it’s quite like an arcade game. So, you can try this offline game to enjoy your leisure as well.
- Very simple and easy gameplay mode. Just use your finger to smash or kill the zombies
- It offers lots of special powers to kill all those walking dead.
- You can also enjoy a total of three gameplay modes survival, story, and time
- this game comes with top-graded visual effects and stunning audio quality
- You have to fight zombies of different types, each exposing different power.
8. Zombie Frontier
Zombie Frontier has been one of my personal favorite survival games for a long time. I must say that it’s a unique zombie game because it is made with inspiration by the Hollywood movie “Resident Evil,” where a deadly T-Virus broke out and infected all the people. Well, in this game, you are the only survivor, and all the people have become deadly walking zombies. Will you manage to escape the horrific place?
- This game comes with breathtaking visual graphics.
- The soundtrack will definitively change your mood and take you to the virtual world of zombies.
- A unique chance to enjoy and experience a wide firing to kill zombies.
- You must kill different zombies with the latest and most lethal weapons.
- You will also have to face difficult challenges to pass the missions.
9. DEAD TARGET: Zombie
You can also try Dead Target if you love the Zombie FPS game the most. There, in this game, a doomed world has a zombie outbreak, and you are still alive with your friends. So, you have to save your friends and make a safe route to get out of the deadly zombie area. The pot of this game is pretty much exciting, but it is quite hard to play. But once you start it, there is no coming back. Believe me, it’s pretty much addictive.
- It is stunning 3D graphics with detailed textures.
- This game comes with realistic sound effects and music.
- Lots of zombies, and it’s entertaining to kill all those deadly walking horrors.
- It was eventually supported by modern weapons and gadgets.
- Five hundred amazing and jaw-dropping battles in the zombie lands are available too.
NetEase presents a brand new survival game, LifeAfter, and it’s another masterpiece. The game begins with a plot where the world faces a zombie outbreak, and only a few people, including you, are the only humans left alive. An organization named “Dawn Break” claims that humans still have a chance to survive if bitten by a zombie. In that case, they will lose the appearance of an average human but not their consciousness. And, here, you will be a test subject.
- This game comes with high-Definition graphics to mesmerize your eyes.
- Zombie behavior will be adapted mostly to human behavior but out of senses.
- It’s an open-world game and here, only a few humans are left. So, you can explore the world to find the necessities to survive in this apocalypse.
- You can experience the half-zombie survival mode, where you will be neither a zombie nor a human.
- A Multiplayer mode is available that lets you play together with your friends.
- There will be Gigantic “zombified” eggs from which new types of infected zombies will be born.
11. Zombie Catchers
Now, the calm town is surrounded by zombies, and you have to save your people from them. A. J. And Buds are two wealthy businessmen who want to provide you with everything you need to save the city from the zombies. So, tell me, are you ready to face the dangerous zombies or not? Well, if you are ready, just play Zombie Catcher, a very exciting zombie game for your Android device. If you are interested, just follow the features to be more specific about it.
- Use a harpoon gun and sneaky traps to kill the zombie.
- Prepare lots of tasty foods for hungry people.
- You have a lot of unlocked gadgets and weapons to kill the Zombies. So, try to unlock them.
- This zombie game lets you build a food business empire for the common people.
- You can also discover new territories to live peacefully with the people.
- Exciting sound effects and colorful background.
12. Zombie Tsunami
When you can taste classic arcade games along with zombies at the same place, then Zombie Tsunami can’t go wrong. Play as a zombie and build your team. It lets you eat all the things that come to you. It is equipped with high-quality graphics and optimized for almost all supported Android devices. It’s time you join the huge community and challenge yourself in various tasks with friends and other players.
- You can control your team with just one touch.
- This game is compatible with most Android devices.
- It offers lots of dead creatures that you can raise and use their power, such as zombie birds.
- It consists of more than 300 missions to complete and 11 different in-game environment settings.
- This arcade-style game features lots of upgrade paths, bonuses to unlock, and numerous game content.
13. Zombie Roadkill 3D
When an action game comes to blend with a classic shooter game, it will be a very exciting one. If you are looking for such a game, then try Zombie Roadkill 3D. The story behind the game is really interesting. Your hometown is now surrounded by haunted zombies.
Now, save you, people, from those evil bodies. The game rule is simple, where you have to slay the ocean of zombies. So, don’t waste a second getting killed by them, and instead, kill those Zombies.
- An exciting zombie-blasting game.
- You will get ten exciting zombie killer weapons to use.
- Five different vehicles will always be at your service.
- Fascinating gameplay and a soundtrack.
- This exciting zombie game for Android offers seven different gaming modes that are there for you.
- Enjoy the game with story mode and expertise, something new.
14. Zombie Hunter Sniper
If you are into first-person shooting, shooting, and killing zombies, try Zombie Hunter Sniper. It provides a horror experience with apocalyptic settings. Be a hero and save the surviving human beings as you destroy the dead and level up. The game engine is enriched with beautiful 3D graphics and a rich storyline. So hunt and kill the zombie henchmen while you achieve marksmanship.
- The game is integrated with a versatile weapon system and an upgrade path.
- It offers a lot of missions, survival campaigns, and power-up facilities.
- You will be amazed at its stunning in-game environment and apocalyptic battlegrounds.
- It is equipped with both offline and online gaming modes.
- Hunt the zombies in different places and settings as you level up your sniper or hunter skills in the FPS mode.
15. Stupid Zombies 2
If you are into casual gaming on your handset on the go, then Stupid Zombies 2 will surely give you a good time. It is an adventure-centered zombie-killing game. This exciting zombie game for Android offers an environment that is rich with high-quality graphics. But it will not hurt the phone’s performance while running on a budget phone. You can cut and shoot through a sea of zombies as you leap ahead in-game levels.
- It provides a lot of arms to defeat the zombies as you cut and shoot ahead.
- It provides beautiful in-game graphics and a rich game environment.
- The game is integrated with more than 600 levels and features various textures.
- You have the option to choose during play as male or female.
- It offers lots of creatures to kill and player-friendly weapon systems.
- There are many puzzles to solve and a perfect gloomy vibe to it.
16. Zombie Hunter King
This one is another exciting action game where you need to beat the zombies. It is your task for you in this game to beat the zombies. Sometimes zombie bosses come to make it harder and more exciting. You will have lots of weapons to kill them. The game also has a very good sound system.
Another good thing is you can beat the zombies with the help of global users. The graphics of the game are appreciated. The style of killing, appearing zombies, and appearing bosses are also really unique. Also, you can enjoy different events and win some rewards as well.
- Fast loading system and great graphics.
- The games don’t take up huge space.
- Twenty weapons such as shotgun, rifle, sniper, and more.
- The sound system matches the game properly.
- You can also join the event to make it more exciting.
- You will have different kinds of missions in this exciting zombie game.
17. Kill Shot Virus: Zombie FPS Shooting Game
The zombie game is always exciting, and this one is even more exciting. It is Kill Shot Virus. The best part of the game is to stop uniquely spreading the zombies. This is a survival-action game. There you will find lots of powerful weapons to kill the zombies.
The story behind the game is mesmerizing. The zombies look horrible with their dangerous looks. You have to protect the general civilization from the attack of zombies. Another facility will offer you that lets you chat with other friends in the game. There are also some interesting missions and rewards for you.
- Outstanding arenas and missions are available to make it one step more exciting.
- Realistic graphics and audio system for a terrifying feeling.
- Weapons like a shotgun, machine guns, rifles, snipers, etc., are available.
- It allows you to chat with your friends.
- Complete missions and get rewarded.
- Unlock internal gaming activities.
18. The Dead Uprising: Mad Zombies
Another good suggestion for you is The Dead Uprising. This outstanding zombie game for Android has tons of exciting features and an outstanding controlling system. Many games have the problem of controlling. Here you will get that much smoother. This is an offline game where you have more than 200 missions for you and get ready to complete.
In this shooting game, you will find some powerful weapons. The main purpose of this game is to kill the zombies. There are different kinds of zombies, and they will appear very suddenly. This 3D game gives you a realistic feel of survival and the killing of zombies.
- 3D graphics and thrilling sound quality bring you to the world of terror.
- Offline zombie shooting games and so you can play them anytime, anywhere.
- Complete the missions and get bonuses multiple times.
- A flexible controlling system.
- Zombies of different looks and power will come to fight against you.
- Different kinds of weapons are available for you.
19. ZOMBIE Beyond Terror: FPS Survival Shooting Games
One of the best zombie games in the play store. Here you are a strong and responsible sound and survive in the United States against the impossible zombies. There you will find some exciting weapons to kill them. A huge number of zombies with different appearance styles and different looks. The game has a cool display system. You will also get a realistic horror audio system.
There are a significant number of missions and stages. This is a 3D game. The zombie bosses are harder to kill. Try to shoot and kill as much as you can. You will experience a real zombie battle playing this game.
- A huge number of missions are available to complete.
- Over 15 zombie-killing guns are available for you.
- Total realistic graphics and a thrilling audio system.
- In this horrific zombie game for Android, you have to fight different kinds of zombies and bosses.
- Play the missions and unlock the achievements.
20. UNKILLED – Zombie FPS Shooting Game
Lastly, it is another exciting zombie shooting game, Unkilled. Now it’s time to kill the zombies in New York City. There are five unique characters. You can choose one and join the force to vanish the zombies. Save the city by killing zombies as much as you can. The game has some tough missions and also rewards after completing them.
This is an online game where you can challenge your friends and join multiplayer gameplay. The game has a very sharp display with some horrible game sounds. Ultimately everything will make you live in a zombie world.
- More than 40 first-class weapons such as SAIGA 12K shotgun, M24 sniper, shotgun, etc.
- This unique zombie game offers five realistic zombie environments.
- Join friends online as well as challenge them.
- There are five unique characters that you can develop.
- Crispy-sharp display with an exciting sound system.
Here I have listed all the games as per top ratings and trending in the Google Play Store. I didn’t maintain a ranking and just listed the best zombie games for Android casually. However, if you think that choosing one game from 20 options is tough, you can first try my personal favorite games. They are the Zombie Killer, Life After, and Dead Trigger. Once I was addicted to these games, and I am pretty much sure that you will love them as well.
Now it’s time to know what your favorite one is. Did you like all the zombie games from this list? Share your best ones and experiences of killing zombies in the comment section.