If you want to find game genres that both boys, girls, young, and adults can enjoy, farming games will appear on the first line. Farming games for Android have become very popular because of their real-life experience and farm designing sagacity. So, if you want to try some Android farming games, I can help you with the below list of best farming games for Android you can find in the play store.
Best Farming Games for Android
Here, all the games are free to download and use. Also, the graphics of almost all of them are good in quality. You can maintain pets, grow crops, process foods and also trade with them. Designing your own land will also give you an extraordinary experience. So, don’t waste your time thinking about which game to get addicted to. Just have a glimpse over the list of the best farming games for Android and choose one or more to enjoy.
1. Hay Day
Meet, the most played Android farming game, Hay Day. It is really a very exciting game and soon will make you addicted to it. It has a good number of levels that are very addictive too. Also, it is free and easy to download. Almost all the farming experiences are compressed here like some great adventure games. Here, you can see the features in short too.
- Let you grow crops and processed foods like real-life experience.
- You can trade products with other people.
- You can chat with others and visit other farms.
- Let you make your own land just like you want to and you can welcome visitors too.
- You can make money by taking orders with your truck and boats.
- People over 122 countries are enjoying this game and so you can be connected with them.
A town making and farming game is a great companion to have a joyful time. Township is one of the most featured and classic farming games for Android with its amazing graphical integration. It offers a very beautiful customizable gaming platform where you can make your own dream town as your farm and continue to expand your town.
- Offers full customizable town-building along with flexible plantation and harvesting options.
- Includes trading facilities with different sources and in-game exotic countries.
- Provides interesting and valuable options to fill your dream town with different kinds of people.
- Includes ancient relics and rare collectives to decorate your town as you wish.
- Integrated with social platform integration, such as Facebook and Google+ to play with your friends.
3. Farming Simulator 14
Farming games are great to have a fun and relaxing time. Farming Simulator 14 provides a very logical farming experience that can suffice the desire for your dream farm. It is integrated with modern and sophisticated graphics for providing users with the best farming game experience possible.
- Provides you with the opportunity to get into the agricultural experience from both smartphones and tablets.
- Offers full control of the farm and it’s fields to fulfill your agricultural dream.
- Includes real-life models of farming equipment and 3D graphics to take the gaming to the next level.
- Let’s you play with your friends in its open-world multiplayer gameplay.
- It offers a very user-friendly interface and computer-controlled assistance if you need them while you play the game.
4. Family Farm Seaside
If you want to experience an Android farming game which both competitive and interesting then you can try Family farm seaside. It is one of the popular farming games for Android that you can find in the Play Store. It is free and easy to play. Also, it was packed with thousands of interesting features.
- You can build two farms in two different places: the seaside and on an exotic island.
- you can participate in the new Farm Beauty Contest to compete with the other farmers.
- You can produce more than 200 crops and products.
- Let your trade by taking daily orders.
- You can enjoy more than 100 achievements.
- You can play it for free and it needs Internet access to play.
5. Village and Farm
Say hello to Village and farm if you really want to enjoy a unique way of farming. It is another free Android farming game that can make you addictive soon. It has some in-app purchases but those are not mandatory. So, you can play it for free as much as you want. You can check its features below.
- You can grow a lot of groups to sell them in the market.
- You can produce and cook different foods for your business too.
- You have to maintain and feed your pets to make them productive.
- You can decorate your farm just as you want to.
- Trading with other farmers that means players are also possible.
- You can visit other farmers and also visit other farms too.
6. Dairy Farm
Dairy Farm is another stunning farming game for Android with which you will get an instant and real farming experience. It a unique game with a lot of stunning features. Also, it is easy to play and completely free. There may be some in-app purchases that are not mandatory too. So, you can give a try on this game in your free time.
- You can decorate your dairy farm buying lots of decorative objects.
- Provides amazing visual effects and sound quality.
- There are seeds to grow crops and pets to get milk and eggs.
- A good number of levels to explore.
- You can upgrade your farm and warehouses with lots of rewards and achievements.
7. Harvest Land
To experience something new in the farming sector of the game, you can give a try on Harvest Land. It is one of the most-played online farming games for Android. It is interesting and addictive. Also, it was packed with tons of amazing features and facilities. You can give a look at some of them below.
- You can grow a variety of crops to trade with them.
- There is various kind of productive pets that you can feed.
- You can design your dream farm with a lot of elements.
- Provides satisfying visual quality and music tools.
- You can trade things with your online friend.
- Provide experience of a war game by organizing battle with the forest monsters.
8. FarmVille 2: Country Escape
To pass your boring time or just for refreshment casual android games are good companions and FarmVille 2: Country Escape is just the game for you. It is not just for Facebook anymore, now it is available to download from the play store. It provides very beautiful graphics while providing the classic in-game planning and awesome village making the experience. It lets you have a good time in the world of farming along with your friends.
- Provides a very feature enriched farming experience where you can have lots of adventures and collect rare items.
- Offers both single anonymous mode and co-operative mode in which you can grow plants and raise your animals like a family.
- Includes lots of playing modes and can be operated from anywhere and anytime even when you are not connected to data connections.
- Integrated with lots of functions to do in the game, like harvesting and making goods that can be sold for your farm’s gradual development.
- Provides full freedom to make your own dream farm where you are able to invite your friends, trade, earn and also provides free daily rewards.
9. Farm School
If you love playing farming and planning based games then you will find Farm School as a very addicting game. It is equipped with top tier graphical in-game quality and functionality as the latest platform demands. It is very compact and supports almost all the smart mobile devices of the age.
- Provides a very well featured and multifunctional interface of farming gameplay.
- It is fully customizable and lets you arrange your farmland as it suits you.
- Offers fully-featured farming where you can grow your plants and ranch your animal as you wish.
- Let’s you harvest your farmland and animals for earning golds and eventually upgrade your farm as you desire.
- Offers you a very joyful adventure to the farming world with lots of exciting things to do.
More info & Download
10. Farmdale – Happy Family Farm
Last, it is Farmdale, another one among the most exciting magical farming games for Android. It is easy to play and much more addictive than many other games. Again, you will get a real-life farming experience with it. You will get achievements and rewards too. Also, this amazing Android farming game includes a good number of features that will mesmerize you within a minute.
- In a magical world of farm, you can explore and enjoy things.
- You can make your farm with a variety of exponents.
- You can build houses and improve those to level up.
- There are lots of pets and crops to grow.
- Provides satisfying graphics and visual quality.
11. Farm Frenzy Free: Time management game
Let’s meet Farm Frenzy Free, a popular time management farming game. You can play the role of a full-time farmer on a big and well-decorated farm. Here, you will be given plenty of goals and tasks that you have to complete within a given time. You can produce different kinds of goods and trade with others selling those goods and foods. There are lots of exciting levels you van play to enjoy the game from its core level.
- There are over 72 levels to unlock and enjoy.
- You can upgrade more than 30 buildings on your farm.
- Daily rewards and VIP bonus options are available.
- You can buy and sell plenty of farm products for better business.
- 3D graphics and realistic sound effects.
12. Farm Paradise: Fun farm trade game at lost island
Another farm building game is here for you. It is Farm Paradise, a very well-known farming app for Android users. Here, you can build your dream farm with beautiful gardens, green paddy fields, fence, huts, and many other things. Moreover, you can grow different types of vegetables and crops. So, farming will be great fun when you are playing this exciting game. Wait, it’s not the end of the fun. There are more than you can imagine.
- Feed and animals and take care of them to make them more productive.
- Grow different types of crops, vegetables, and fruits and sell them for trade.
- Build and upgrade the buildings and factories of your farm.
- Unlock different levels to enjoy more of it.
- Explore new placed and island for a better experience.
13. Green Farm 3
I must recommend you playing Green Farm 3, an exciting Android farming game if you love to play games with a beautiful story behind it. This one also has an interesting story regarding your farming journey. You will inherit an old manor from your uncle and now you have to rediscover the farms and make it an active and beautiful one. Now, you have to start with a fresh and new atmosphere and build your firm.
- Enjoy rediscovering new farming land in the old manor.
- Lots of missions are given to complete and level up.
- Decorate your farm and invite your friends as a guest.
- Easy tactics and smooth controller.
- Grow crops and feed your cattle for more products.
- HD video quality with realistic sound effects.
14. Farm Day Village Farming: Offline Games
Most of the cases, popular farming games with HD video quality and interesting features won’t support offline modes. But some of you must look for an offline farming game for your Android device. Well, stay relax and install Farm Day Village Farming. Though it is an offline farming game, it doesn’t lack any of the exciting features you may find in many online farming games. You can build and customize your farm, grow crops and vegetables, take care of your cattle, and discover new lands in this game.
- You can cultivate a variety of crops by plowing and watering them properly.
- Take good care of your cattle to get more dairy products.
- Decorate your village nicely to show your creativity to your visitors.
- You will be given lots of challenges that you have to complete within a given time.
- Advanced transport system to send your products to other traders.
15. Farm Story 2
Another popular farming game is here waiting for you with tons of interesting facts. It is Farm Story 2. After the great achievement of Farm Story, the game developer Strom8 Studio has launched the second version of this classic farming game. However, the main task of you, in this case, is to raise cattle and grow crops. But these are not the end. You can explore the big land and enjoy having tons of surprises. Want more? Well, you must have. But for you have to play it with skilled hands.
- Raise and feed your adorable cattle to make them more productive.
- The reaching option will let you know about who is about to ranch.
- Lots of mini-games to play and earn coins.
- Funny fishing games for more excitement.
- Produce different types of crops and vegetables to produce food items for sale.
16. Golden Farm: Idle Farming Game
To be true, most of the time farming games share a lot of the same features and tactics. Golden Farm is not different from that. It is quite like a simulation farming game for an Android device where you can enjoy farming just like a real farmer. But something greater and fun is also there. You can build your farm, customize it whenever you want to, build new business, trade with neighbors, grow crops and so on. So, there is no way you can get bored playing this exciting game.
- You can build and upgrade the building of your farms.
- You can grow crops, vegetables, fruits, and flowers in the garden.
- Exploring diamond mine is real fun in the case of this game.
- You have to feed your cattle and collect milk and eggs from them.
- After producing foods you can trade them with other traders.
17. Farmer Sim
This time, I can assure you of a different type of farming app for your Android device. It is Farmer Sim. You can enter into the open-world farming land were driving a tractor will be real fun. Besides driving a tractor, there will be a lot of machines like trucks, trailers, plows, and other machines real farmers usually use. So, I think you don’t miss the change to enjoy an indifferent farming app and experience a real farming situation.
- Tons of realistic vehicles and types of machinery are available.
- Realistic weather conditions based on what you have to take action for a better farming performance.
- Day and night circle time of playing.
- New generation graphics with high definition visual effects.
- You can manage your livestock and grow different types of crops.
18. Big Little Farmer Offline Game
Here is another offline farming game for your free time entertainment. It is Big Little Farmer Offline Game. Did you see the paradox in the name? It is very interesting and you must be amazed by learning about the unique design and features of this offline farming game. There no time management and so, you can play this game all day long. Here, you are moving to a small family farm from the big city to recover it. So, get ready for the new experiment.
- You can build, decorate, and customize your farmhouse.
- Lets you raise adorable castles and collect dairy products from them.
- You can grow crops, vegetables, and fruits when you need to.
- The more you harvest, the more levels you can unlock.
- Eye-catching graphics and sound effects make it more interesting.
- Details view of cattle, crops, and scenery are the best part of this game.
19. Royal Farm
Meet Royal Farm, another option for you. When you get bored not having anything to do, you can try this game. I am pretty sure that very soon you will get addicted and enjoy the game from its core level. Because the game tactics are very interesting and you will love to do simulation activities in farmland. You have to build a home, cattle shelters, field, farming lands, lakes, factories, and many other things. So, are you ready to start your farming experience with Royal Farm?
- You can grow and harvest corn, paddy, wheat, carrots, and many other vegetables and crops.
- Garden decorating option is available to explore on your garden.
- You can build your farm with a lot of buildings and customize it when you want.
- Daily bonuses and surprise gifts are available.
- You can upgrade your warehouse and other manufacturing factories.
20. Farming Master 3D
You can now experience the life of a modern farmer by playing an advanced level farming game, Farming Master 3D. It is quite like the realistic farming games with an exclusive design in graphics and resolution. The sound effect is also matched with the game and make it a bit more realistic. There are lots of tractors and other farmers’ machines you can enjoy using. Also, there is a big land to explore and enjoy your farming experience.
- There are dozens of realistic machines and vehicles you can use to improve your farming zone.
- Plants a variety of crops by plowing the land properly.
- Feed the cattle and collect dairy products from them.
- Produces a variety of food items and sell them for your business.
- High definition visual effects with HD sound quality.
- Explore the big land and unlock different levels.
Do you ever try any of that before? If you don’t then I suggest you try one or two from them. Hay Day and Township will be great for designing your farm. But Farming Simulator 14 will suit you well if you want to get an experience of a racing game in the farming sagacity. Again, Family farm seaside will be a good choice if you love to compete. So, are you still in confusion?
If you have any confusion and questions left then please give a knock here. I promise I will come soon with a reliable answer. Thank you for staying with us.
Is there a farming game that allows a second person to manage your farm with you? I’m trying to find one that my boyfriend and I can play together where we can harvest each other’s crops, for example. There are so many farming games for Android and it would be exhausting to try to find which one is the one I’m describing. Hopefully there’s someone who would know! Thanks!