Just try to remember last when you had a nice card court match with all your friends? It has been long, right? In this busy era, it has been pretty much difficult for all the friends to get along together to enjoy a few matches. However, what about playing card games virtually with your friends? Sounds amazing, right? For that, you just have to download the best Android card games and ask your friends to download the same game. And then enjoy unlimited court matches even from thousand miles away.
Best Android Card Games in 2022
We have searched and checked a lot of Android card games to form this list. Some of them disappointed us, while some got us addicted on the first try. We also added some of our all-time favorite card games to the list as well.
You can simply check out the features adjacent to the short descriptions of the games to find the game that suits your test the most. Thus, you can get a touch of an idea about the strategies and functions of the game and so perceive if it will be good or not.
I will be surprised if you say that you have never heard about Solitaire, one of the best Android card games. It is even the most popular one among all other card games. However, Solitaire is a clean and elegant game with a pleasing appearance. The fresh and classical look is eye-catching. You can enjoy both of its easy and hard modes with easy tap and drag options to move the cards toward their destinations.
- 14 different kinds of tap backgrounds and 31 card background options.
- It eventually provides easier and harder levels.
- This game also offers unlimited undo options.
- Challenging achievement is available.
- It is possible to play offline as well.
- Options for both the left-handed and right-handed person are available too.
- Backdrop customization functions are there also.
2. Callbreak Multiplayer
If you are looking for the best Android Card Games to play with partners, Callbreak Multiplayer can be the best option. It is, in fact, a trick-taking game that you can play with three more partners.
It is, again, a five rounds game with a 52-card deck. Random online players and online Facebook friends can both enjoy playing Callbreak Multiplayer. Even you can enjoy its single-player mode alone. Now, let’s meet the essential features of Callbreak Multiplayer.
- Multiplayer option with four players’ support.
- Single-player mode is available as well.
- The first dealer is initially chosen randomly in the anti-clockwise direction.
- Offline play mode is not available.
- Random online players and Facebook friends can simply play together.
- The positive and negative score approach.
3. Spider Solitaire
Spider Solitaire is another outstanding and user-friendly card game for Android users. It is also a very popular court card game with support for both phones and tablets. The game is very easy to understand and play.
You can also enjoy both of its easy, medium, and hard modes. The game is to make the card table empty. And the best score depends on how few moves you use to empty the table. That is it. Let’s see the other features of this game.
- Comes with a very subtle design.
- Easy, medium, and challenging levels and a pleasant soundtrack.
- This game initially provides visible and beautiful cards.
- It is indeed designed based on the classic Solitaire card game.
- Includes unlimited hints and undo as well.
- It also offers the best score list to track progress.
- Drag and drop moving system is available too.
4. Call Break Card Game
You can also try one of the most popular card games, Call Break Card Game. It is an online game that lets you challenge thousands of active online players. This exciting game will let you play both multiplayer mode and single-player mode.
Like the other versions of Call Break games, it is a four-player game with 52 cards in total, and so it is played in 2 pairs. However, the game is easy to realize and so to play. Let’s check out the features of this game.
- This classic game is initially optimized for speed.
- It indeed comes with four modes: private multiplayer, single-player, random multiple players, and hotspot modes.
- 13 cards for each and 52 cards in total.
- The game also comes with awesome graphic design and a soundtrack.
- A vast number of active players in global connection will be there to challenge you.
- Turn rotation for the dealer in both clockwise and anti-clockwise directions.
5. Hearts Mobile
Hearts Mobile is one of the most competitive free card games for Android users that comes with a very pleasing appearance. To win, you have to keep yourself away from the scoring cards and achieve the smallest score, but any of your friends get 100. Then the game will be over, and you become the winner. The graphics and animation will also blow your mind. Now, let’s have a glimpse of the special features of the Call Break Card Game.
- Only Multiplayer game mode is available here.
- It is initially an online game, and offline mode is not available.
- Mobile and tablet-optimized game.
- Easy, medium, and hard levels.
- There will be 13 cards for each player and 52 for all.
- Shoot to the moon option is a very exciting mode here.
Rummy is one of the great popular and most played free card games for Android, with a handful of amazing features and elegant looks for Android users. It is indeed very easy to play, and the rules are simple.
Challenging opponents are ready to play against you so that you can enjoy it more. The rules are mainly set by default though you can customize the theme with tons of options. Furthermore, this game supports the most popular languages too.
- It is initially free to play, offering lots of unlocked achievements.
- Landscape and portrait modes are available.
- Challenging opponents are ready to play.
- Multiple languages supported.
- This Online game offers impressive graphics and animation.
7. Call Break Plus
Call Break Plus is one of the best Android card games offered by Unreal Game that has gained popularity overtimes. It is a very interesting and challenging game that will provide you with 30000 free coins when installing and starting.
Again, it is a fives rounds game with 52 cards for four participants. So, you can enjoy this game with your friends and also can challenge other online players. Let’s have a glance at the important features of Call Break Plus.
- This game initially requires no Internet connection.
- It indeed provides options for daily rewards.
- Call Break Plus also offers 30000 free coins from the beginning.
- It apparently includes the option of Online video-watching rewards.
- Awesome HD graphics and animation are there with a pleasant soundtrack.
8. Card Game 29
Say hello to another exciting multiplayer and free card game for Android, Card Game 29. The name of this game is given because a participant needs to achieve 29 bids to be the winner. So, it is named Card Game 29.
Again, it is very easy to be addicted to this game as it is challenging and fascinating. Also, you can enjoy the game with double, re-double, and single-hand modes. Now, let’s find out the important features of this game.
- Card Game 29 simply provides Amazing graphics and animation.
- Very easy and perceptible to play.
- Provides achievements sections to track the progression.
- There will be 32 cards for 4 participants and 8 for each.
- Rules and strategies of this game are indeed very common and simple.
9. Spades Plus
Meet Spades Plus, a well-furnished, popular card game for android users. It is actually one of the members of the great Spades Game community. The game-producing company Zynga has presented this game with amusing HD graphics and animation. While playing this game, you can challenge thousands of online spades players. Let’s have a look at the other important features of this game.
- It initially offers a number of different play modes like classic, VIP, solo, mirror, etc.
- This game also provides challenges on 16-players Tournament and knock-out option.
- It will simply let you create your own tables.
- As a welcome bonus, you will get 20000 coins free.
- Provides opportunities to meet and make new friends as well.
- You will definitely love its apprehensive and simple game strategies.
10. Gin Rummy Free
Let me introduce you to another familiar and stunning card game for android users, Gin Rummy Free. Al Factory Limited offers this unique card game. People have been happily playing this game for about six years, and it is really a fascinating card game. It is designed just like a CPU game, and the rules and regulations of this game are easy to perceive. So, you can glimpse the main features of Gin Rummy Free.
- It comes with perceivable strategies for both beginners and pros.
- There will be, in total, 15 CPU styles for the players.
- Here, you will also get unlimited undo and unlimited hints.
- Decks of 3 different styles will be there too.
- Responsive for both mobiles and tablets.
- Lets you choose backgrounds from a list as well.
11. Crazy Eights Free Card Game
Crazy Eight Free Card Games is one of the most popular card games. In fact, it is one of the best Android games that are completely free to install and play. Crazy Eight free card game is also very flexible and addictive. It holds many very perceptible and simple strategies that will help you play and enjoy the game from the very moment you install it. So, let’s check the most important features of this game out.
- It needs an Internet connection.
- This game is responsive to mobile phones and tablets.
- Both the beginners and the experts can play the game from the beginning simultaneously.
- It is initially a 4-participants game.
- Free to install and play.
- A good number of popular languages are supported.
12. Solitaire Tripeaks: Classic Patience Card Game
Meet another Solitaire card game, Solitaire Tripeaks. It is a patience game that includes more than 850 levels. The game strategies are very easy and apprehensive. So, it will be very easy for you to be addicted to this game.
You will get challenges to unlock the rewards and the bonuses, along with a lot of trigger boosters. The game is also very elegant to look at, and at the same time, it is fast enough to impress you. Let’s see what else it will offer.
- You will get 12,500 welcome bonuses.
- It indeed provides a daily return bonus.
- Offers weekly challenges.
- Offers TriPeaks challenges and Poi’s treasure for extra rewards.
- It is eventually optimized for speed and is very easy to play.
- This game also provides over 850 levels.
13. Teen Patti Multiplayer
Say hello to another great free card game for Android users, Teen Patti Multiplayer. It is often considered one of the most thrilling and popular card games, and it is enjoyed and played by millions of people worldwide.
To win the match, you have to achieve the highest card ranking at the end. Also, the moves are important here. To practice and improve your skill, you can also challenge artificial intelligence. Let’s have a look at its features.
- Offers to start the bonus with 1 lakh chips.
- Daily reward is far better than most other card games.
- Online video-watching rewards are available.
- Both 2D and 3D modes are supported.
- Quick and easy Chatting function.
- Can be operated well on 2G, 3G, and Wi-Fi connections.
Let me introduce you to another beautifully designed card game for android users, Canasta. Millions of people across the world have been enjoying this game for about the last 6 years. Canasta is offered by the Karman Games, and it’s updated regularly. The strategies and game rules are very easy to understand and use. Besides, the game is made with awesome graphics and animation. Let’s see what else it will offer.
- Canasta provides both landscape and portrait modes.
- Let you change the color and the style.
- Optimized for smartphones, HD phones, and tablets.
- Perceivable strategies and easy-to-play are there too.
- Provides both the single and multiplayer.
- Offers several decks, including the Canasta deck.
15. Solitaire Klondike
Solitaire Klondike is another presentation of Solitaire, and it is popularly known as one of the best Android Card Games. It includes high-quality resolution with amazing graphics and animation. It is very amusing to look at, and you will get it very easy to be addicted to it. Besides, it will let you play games offline and challenge other Solitaire players. So, I think you should have a glance at the features of this stunning card game.
- Solitaire Klondike initially offers daily and weekly challenges.
- Let you enjoy unlimited undo.
- For harder games, you will get free hints as well.
- It also provides dual matches only with internet connections.
- The design is indeed very simple and innovative.
- Supported well on smartphones and tablets.
16. GWENT: The Witcher Card Game
Have you ever heard about the most popular PC game, The Witcher? It’s not basically a card game, but the mini card game part of this high-end adventure game has become tremendously popular.
So, the developers brought this card game part as an individual game, and now it is available for Android users. So, just become a part of the Witcher Universe and enjoy unlimited PvP duels with GWENT, The Witcher Card Game.
- A completely free competitive card collection game.
- Lets you enjoy fast-paced online round-based gameplay.
- You can use different claver tricks and deceptions to win the matches.
- Challenge your friends in the competitive PvP duals and arena modes.
- You have to start with ten cards on your desk and begin the match with the weaker one.
- Excellent visual graphics and mood-boosting sound effects.
17. Shadow Era – Trading Card Game
If you are looking for a primitive-style Android card game, you can meet the Shadow Era, a Trading card game. It is also one of the most popular card games across the world. Wulven Game Studios first offered this game about seven years, and it was updated last on November 27, 2018. The game’s strategies are easy, and you will soon get addicted to them. It is also a free game, and it possesses the following features.
- This game initially provides over 600 cards in the game-play.
- It is indeed cross-Platform supported and comes with a multiplayer mode.
- Tracks the progression and rewards will be there as well.
- Responsive and retina ready.
- There are options for payment to win.
- 3D graphics and unique effect animation.
18. Deck Heroes: Legacy
Say hello to Dec Heroes: Legacy, one of the most popular free card games for Android users. It is quite different from classic card games. Here, lots of fictional heroes and creatures are used on the deck to save the threatened kingdom. You will also be able to form your own clan from the heroes on your deck. Though it is not entirely a card game, the strategies are understandable enough to be perceived.
- This game is completely free to install and play.
- It initially provides non-stop gaming with endless war.
- Let you form your four factions.
- Plated and experienced by more than 10 million gamers.
- 3D graphics and excellent resolution.
19. The Elder Scrolls: Legends
Are you ready to meet another popular and free card battle game? If yes, then say hi to The Elder Scrolls: Legends. It is an award-winning card game with simple and perceptible strategies. Bethesda Softworks first brought this amazing game on May 31, 2017. In this brief period, millions of people started to enjoy this game. It is quite like an adventure game, and I am sure you will enjoy it. So, let’s see what it will offer.
- Single players game.
- Provides a campaign basis tactical game.
- Free to play and update.
- Provides Legends features and war strategies.
- Adds a new card every month.
- Provides daily and monthly log-in rewards.
20. Pyramid Solitaire Saga
You must hard the name of the android game, Candy Crush Saga and Farm Heroes Saga? Yes, the same game company, King, presents one of the most popular card games for android, Pyramid Solitaire Saga.
It is very easy and fascinating to play, and you will get it very easy to become addicted to the game. So, to win and move towards the next level, you have to solve the puzzle and innovate the new strategies.
- Awesome graphics and special effect animation.
- A puzzle-solving card game that is simply different from others.
- It initially provides powerful magic boosters so that you can get helped for harder challenges.
- Very funny, easy, and understandable.
- Offers hundreds of puzzles and levels.
- Provides a leaderboard to see the progression of the competitors.
So, you don’t have to wait for your friends to enjoy a court match from now on. Just take out your smartphone from your pocket and start playing the best Android card games. If you want to enjoy a classic card game, then Solitaire can be a good choice.
On the other hand, if you want to experience something different, Pyramid Solitaire Saga can also be a good option. These are my personal recommendations. All the games here will make you excited if you are a true court card lover.
Now, just share this content with your friends and together select the best game to try. Don’t forget to inform us which one you have selected. Also, please keep in touch with your comment and feedback. Thank you.