Many people are born with an instinct to get attached to music. Some of them love to listen only when some have gone one step further. They love to make their own music. But many talents remain hidden because of the lacking of useful instruments. As a result, they cannot expose their creativity. In such a case, music making app can be a light for them. And if you are one of them, you are lucky because PlayStore contains lots of such music making apps for your Android Device.
Best Music Making Apps for Android
It is also true that without having proper research, you can end up downloading the wrong app. Because there are thousands of apps with different criteria, so, it is safe to learn about the best music making apps for Android in short. This way, you can find the exact app you need the most. Here, you will find details of 20 different types of music making apps that you can use just using your Android smartphone. So, best of luck.
1. Beat Snap – Make Beats & Music
If you are looking for an app that can make music for a whole song, Beat Snap is a good option. This music making app is easy to use and free to download. You can fix the beat and dram and sequentially arrange the music more than 30 times. Again, the installing process is easy, and it doesn’t need lots of functions to deal with. It also has a lot of other exciting features. Have a look below.
- Includes step sequencer to compose music with your most creative.
- Stores over 200 instruments and 500 sounds.
- There are 6 live controllable FX to shape the sound up.
- Loop sequence and metronome are available.
- 16 responsive pad with 2 grids is available.
For those musicians who want to play their musical instruments with some powerful visual toolkits, Tunable is totally for them. Using “Tunable” one can play his or her instruments with a completely innovative model. Making one’s own music so can be easier and more interesting. It supports a good number of familiar instruments. You can glance over the features of this app here to get more information about it.
- You can play codes with a lot of options using the code and tone generator.
- A visual and accurate metronome is available.
- You can share your creativity with others using the stunning audio recording system.
- The tuning indicator is very large and colorful.
- Horizontal and vertical tuning displays are available.
- More than 18 tuning temperaments are available.
3. MixPads – Drum pad & DJ Audio Mixer
For those who are interested in composing remix and music grooves, MixPads should be their first choice. For the DJ sound makers, it is just stunning. It is very easy and simple to compose remix and DJ sounds using this app. Original music loops are there with more than 30 drum pads. Also, a handful of amazing features are here for you. This app is really a good choice as a music making app for Android devices.
- You can record voice to mix up with different audio tracks.
- Creating hip-hop music and remix are very simple in this app.
- A good number of pro DJ sound trucks are available.
- 12 one-shot pads are here to make your effort easier.
- Reverse effect is available to reverse your music many times.
- To produce rhythm, you can use a finger drumming option.
4. uFXloops Music Studio
You don’t have a music studio, right? You can have uFXloops, a mini-size music studio. It cannot provide you with large and decorated studio equipment but can help you to get almost all the primary needs of a studio. There is a lot of essential function that will help you to make your music. Composing remix and song music is very easy using this app. Here, you can go through the essential features of this app.
- Free 200 projects and over 3000 samples for you.
- You can use over 3000 instrumental sounds using this app.
- You can mix volume on four layers.
- The pitch shifting process is here that you can use on several modes.
- The system of the soundboard is very easy to learn.
5. n-Track Studio DAW 9
To turn your Android device into a pocket-size music studio, you can also use n-Track Studio DAW. This best music app for Android devices is quite easy to use, and it can provide almost all the necessary functions you need to make your music. You can use the audio sounds and songs and manage them with a MIDI tracker. It is free to download, and you can use all of its features when you need it. Those are listed in short here.
- The MIDI keyboard is here on the screen.
- A step sequencing system is available.
- You can use an unlimited number of audio tracks.
- You can enjoy using the 2 effects of every track.
- A 64 beat audio engine is available.
- Multichannel USB is supported for this app.
6. Hip-Hop Producer Pads
If you want to compose some rocking music for the party, then Hip-Hop Producer pads can help you a lot. It is one of the simplest music making apps for Android to produce hip hop and remix sounds. There are tons of functions to mix the music up. The dram machine is here for free so that you can control the beat and tones. However, you should learn more about it from the below list.
- You can make lots of loops to arrange the music.
- A stunning metronome is available here.
- The dram machine is very supportive in this case, and it is available here.
- Includes tons of samples and one-shots.
- You can produce music and share them with your friends.
As a music enthusiast, you must have a recording app to manage your passion and daily tasks smoothly. SongMemo has all the major functions you may need to record your tracks and keep your valuable notes in one place. It is completely freeware, so you do not need to pay any money to use its services. It is a multi-track audio recorder, and you can also manage your playlist in its easy-to-access and simple user interface.
- It lets you save your important notes and sudden records whenever you need them.
- You can input your music instantly in its list to arrange lyrics and add more notes later.
- It lets you record your songs as you sing and add instruments later for completing your project.
- You can update song lyrics and song titles from its customizable playlists.
- It lets you manage your collection of tracks and notes while it also provides external media storage support.
8. Music Maker JAM
If you are into r&b, hip-hop, and other beat-based music, Music Maker JAM will help you. It lets your music-making efforts come down into one place. You can make your tracks at any time with its ready-to-use sound loops, beats, and studio-quality audio samples. This app makes your musical journey clean and easy than ever. It is packed with lots of features along with its beautiful and convenient UI.
- Through this app, you can be a part of a large community consisting of more than a million music enthusiasts.
- It provides regular updates, new ideas, and interactive sharing options for a better overall experience.
- It provides more than 300 sound mix packs and over 500k+ sound loops for the easy creation of your music at any time.
- It lets you access thousands of studio-grade loops and beats for better mixing.
- You can record your vocals and remix tracks with just some taps and shakes on your Android phone.
You don’t have to be alone in your creative journey of musical life. Soundtrap provides you a great community of people where you can collaborate with other creators and get inspired every day. This app is filled with lots of different functions that are very easy to use and make your music-making simple and fun. It is equipped with professional-grade tools and advanced sharing functionality for your convenience.
- It is filled with professional quality loops and ready-made samples so that you can make your music instantly.
- It is supported by most of the popular operating systems so that you can connect with your project partner from your phone or tablet from anywhere, whether they are using a desktop or heavy studio set up or not.
- It lets you save your works in cloud storage for better sharing and enhanced security measures.
- You will find lots of world-class preamps and myriads of professional class bass, vocal, and guitar effects ready for use.
- It also provides sample instruments such as piano, drums, etc., for instant play and mixing with your tracks.
10. RD4 Groovebox
To mix your music with drum machines and synthesizers, RD4 Groovebox will provide you a matchless experience. It is one of the most stunning music making apps for Android, and it lets you turn your smartphone into some sample instruments to compose and arrange tracks at any time. It is arranged with a beautiful user interface, and you can easily access it to record vocals, notes, or other effects whenever you feel like having a creative session. This handy app will certainly amaze you with its rare and useful features.
- It supports multi-touch options to produce loops, sound effects, and virtual musical instruments at ease.
- This app is suitable for both novices and masters and, of course, comprehensible for people of all ages.
- It offers a quad-channel rack mixer along with volume control with a level meter.
- You will find its built-in sequencers with dual banks, and modes are adjustable while playing.
- It provides automatic MIDI input focusing, USB MIDI support, live session recording capabilities, and much more.
SongSpace is another best music making app for Android, and it will get a hold of your music career and creative sessions. It is a great help for any music enthusiasts who are having a busy time; along with its compact system interface, it is ideal for quick note-taking, recording vocals, saving lyrics, sharing, and many more. You can connect with your collaborators and workplace with the help of this app from anywhere.
- It is one of the most trusted and reviewed apps by world-renowned records, publishers, and musicians.
- You can work both offline and online mode, and whenever you are in leisure, you can also enjoy high-quality music files from your collection.
- It provides the topmost privacy and data security for your saved voice records and other files with its cloud storage facility.
- It offers very advanced sharing options for your song pages, playlists, and others from anywhere.
- You will get prompt support from the developers and regular updates for preserving optimal performance.
12. FL Studio Mobile
If you want to have a studio-like experience in your smartphone and mobile devices, then FL Studio Mobile is your perfect companion. It is available in almost all the current operating systems, from your home, studio, and personal notebook to your hand. You can never miss any creative hints that come to mind suddenly, and this app takes care of all your needs with tonnes of remarkable and rare features. It features all the major instruments as virtual samples.
- It provides the industry’s best synthesizers, samplers, and fully functional sound loops for your convenience.
- You can use MIDI files flawlessly in both input and output situations.
- It offers a smart browsing function with previews while searching loops, samples, and presets.
- It has a built-in multifunction mixer that controls volume, solo, effects, pitches, etc.
- You can find a high-quality audio engine, and you can save, load, and share your music at any time from anywhere.
BandLab – Music Studio & Social Network is not just an app that helps make your music with or without your mates; it is a platform on its own. It lets you share your creation with its vast community and enables you to compete with the world of a musical community. The fun fact about this app is with a huge amount of facilities, which doesn’t cost you any money. It is completely free to use and gives you a world of opportunities besides meeting your musical needs.
- It lets you be a part of a large community of similar passion and creative individuals.
- BandLab gives master-grade tools and functions for producing and publishing your music free of any cost.
- It includes a fully functional 12 track mixing editor to help you make the best track possible.
- It offers more than 100+ guitar, bass, and presets for vocal integration, at the same time, includes customizable looper.
- You can start your band here and make your music page and enjoy the endless ever-growing music collection.
14. Groovepad – Music & Beat Maker
You can make your musical dream true with Groovepad. It is one of the most used music making apps for Android. It is very easy to add a beat to your song besides adding other instrumental rhythms. This is why Groovepad is mostly popular among the DJs and ReMix makers. Making beats and setting them on the song step by step will seem fun with Groovepad because of its user-friendly codes.
- Producing your music and mixtape is very easy with Groovepad.
- To create different first-rate music, you can use loops Multiple times.
- Different FX effects like filter, flanger, delay, reverb, etc., are available.
- You can share your creation with your social media friends.
- Sounds of different genres are separated, so you don’t have to make additional music.
15. Drum Pad Machine
Drum Pad Machine is another choice for you if you really want to give a chance to your true Creativity. You can make unlimited music and melodies using this up-to-date Android music producing app. Adding beat, loops, and different instrumental sounds are very easy on your song with this app. Again, there are lots of preprocessed sounds for you.
- You can use the launchpad using the finger drumming option.
- Lots of samples and their compositions are available.
- You can change tempo and make your music using the beatbox recorder.
- Creating loops sequentially is comparatively easier here.
- You can record your creativity in music to share them with your friends.
16. Walk Band – Multitracks Music
If you want to try an all-in-one type of music making app for your Android device, I suggest you use Walk Band. It is such excellent music Producing app, where you can find a guitar, drum, keyboard, and many other virtual instruments to make music with your creativity. This is why you can call it a compact size lightweight music studio for your personal use only.
- Solo guitar, bass, and chords mode are available.
- Piano, keyboard, and drum kits are there for exclusive music production.
- With the MIDI track recording system, editing tracks becomes fun and easy.
- You can convert those MIDI tracks into MP3 formats.
- You can record voice tracks and edit those trucks easily.
- It will let you share your tracks and MP3 with others via different social media.
17. Add Music to Voice
A true singer is hidden inside many of you. But you cannot expose it because of not having enough musical instruments. But a song with no music cannot produce a proper emotion and feeling for the listener. So, you need a sound behind your song. If you are fighting such a problem, this app is the solution for you. It is Add Music to Voice, an app that will add music before your vocal excellence.
- You can choose any music from the sample or make your sound by yourself.
- There is a smart filtering system to blend the music with your voice smoothly.
- A rich music library is there so that you can choose a song to mix with the music.
- There are karaokes that you can use to sing the song when the music is on.
- Automatically recode your song with the music and let you share it with others.
18. Drum Pads 24 – Music Maker
If you are into hip-hop, r&b, and beat-mixing, then Drum Pads 24 will be your perfect companion. It is a complete mixing hub with a drum machine app that keeps on updating every day. Users can make music and save useful tracks from anywhere by using it on their Android phones. It offers a user-friendly system interface and loads of functions to create sounds and even performing live with ease.
- It is integrated with DJ features and ready to use high-quality sound effects.
- This app provides more than 2800+ sounds and music packs to create any type of music or mixed tracks.
- It features 24 drum pads with pitch audio effects.
- Users can record tracks anytime and share them in different file formats with built-in functions.
- This app provides Pad Editor, which lets users create music packs, mixed samples, and soundtracks.
19. Remixlive – Remix & sample music
Meet Remixlive, one of the most versatile and rich Android music making app. It is capable of making sounds in seconds for any type of music. There are numerous loops, samples, drum pads, and FX effects to mix with just some taps on the screen to make music from anywhere. The user interface is widely accessible to all kinds of users, from professionals to beginners.
- It offers flawless recording functionality and instant sharing options in different formats for numerous platforms.
- This app supports linking with other apps and compatible studio settings.
- Users are provided with sample editing functions and controllable FX effects.
- It supports importing songs and loops from other sources.
- The app is integrated with a full-fledged remix toolbox and sample editor.
20. DubStep Music Creator
You can be a DubStep hero with your excellent music composing creation with DubStep Music Creator. It is Android music producing app that will let you create music like remix, hip-hop, etc. Different functions will make the process easier, and you will find making music is fun with this app. Also, every aspect of the music-making process is customizable so that you can customize your music just as you want.
- You can change the Bass sensitivity, Treble height, soundbars, and other functions.
- Let you customize volume, pitch, BPN, stereo pan, and many other pad controllers.
- An 8×4 beat pad with a smooth stereo pan is there for you.
- Pause button, sequential loops editor, and beat button are available.
- Lots of custom sound samples and sound pads are available.
Before saying goodbye for today, I need to remind you to inform us about which app you are going to use to make your music. Give a read thoroughly to understand which are the best music making apps for your Android device. To be true, not a single app is less performative here. So, I can ensure you that you will be amazed by using any app you think would be the best for you. However, don’t forget to inform us if you have any confusion. Lots of thanks for staying with us.