Battery Drain and short battery life are the main drawbacks of modern mobile devices. There are many reasons why the Android mobile battery does not last long. Some mentionable are unnecessary apps running in the background and sucking the battery life, improper apps optimization, malware, and deceptive ads, battery hog tracking apps continuously running, and much more. All those reasons mentioned above are the main culprit of battery drain and lower performance. If you are facing some drastic battery drain and want to stop it, then I would like to recommend some very useful and best battery saver apps for Android to improve the speed of your mobile device as well as extend the battery life.
Best Battery Saver Apps For Android
So let me proceed with the countdown of the best battery saver apps for Android. This list is made based on the google play store’s popularity, highest download, top rating, and best reviews.
1. dfndr battery: manage your battery life
dfndr battery saver app is useful if you want to save your smartphone charge for a long time. It helps the phone to remain stable by optimizing the phone’s background process. This power saver app offers intelligent and customizable profile tools to improve overall battery life.
2. McAfee Security Innovations
McAfee is one of the remarkable and reputed names in the arena of desktop antivirus and security. Here in the android, it’s no exception rather offering trustworthy and reliable security options for the smartphone. Along with security protection, it also provides system utilities, notification blockers, secure QR code readers, and much much more. This app is considered one of the best battery saver apps for Android.
3. One Touch Battery Saver
One Touch Battery Saver app is straightforward and effective with a clean interface. It saves your mobile power using predefined, customizable power save mode. When your mobile is near to die, you can activate the power save mode, which will disable WiFi, background notification light, Bluetooth, GPS to keep the smartphone alive.
4. Power Battery – Battery Saver
After installing this battery saver app, your phone will get a power booster, which will increase the power savings up to 60%. Besides the mobile power save, it also provides a charging booster, running-app optimizer, battery power monitor, memory manager & clean, etc. All the power save and booster profiles are customizable as per the requirement.
5. Yellow Battery – Battery Saver
This android mobile battery saver app is handy and offers one-tap optimization to extend smartphone battery life. Its power optimization extends the battery standby up to 50%. Moreover, its smart save mode will let you monitors and analyzes the battery uses and background power consumption so that you can sort out which apps cause battery drain and take preventive actions.
6. 360 Battery – Battery Saver
This power saver app offers a wide range of handy tools like power saving mode, battery charging time reducer, 360 Battery Plus protector, One-Tap Battery Power Saver, and many more, just to ensure fast mobile charging, battery life-extending, monitoring suspicious battery drainage, and provide overall smartphone security.
7. Go Battery Saver & Power Widget
Go Battery Saver & Power Widget app is the most downloaded and one of the best battery saver apps for Android in the Google Play Store. This battery app increases the battery life with few handy but useful tools like power-saving mode, smart saving, toggle control, power testing, etc.
8. Avast Battery Saver
Unlike McAfee, Avast is the name of trust and the topmost company providing the best security for both desktop and mobile devices. Avast Battery Saver increases battery life by optimizing and closing unnecessary background apps. This is a power-saving app that offers very powerful and effective one tap tools that speed up the device and save the battery life.
9. Battery Doctor (Power Saver)
Battery Doctor is one of the best and popular battery saver which offer many features like 1-tap Power Optimization, Monitor Charging status, Control Power Draining Apps, Battery Remaining Time, Kill apps when the screen is off, and what not to save and extend the mobile battery life.
10. DU Battery Saver – Power Saver
DU Battery Saver has more than 400+ million active users who use this unique battery saving app with satisfaction. As per the statement of this app, it can save up to 50% more battery life on your android devices. The main features of this battery saver app are smart pre-set battery power management modes, one-touch controls, healthy battery charger stage, Battery Saver & Battery Monitor, smart charge, and fight against deceptive ads, all those help to solve many battery-related problems and ensure long-lasting battery life.
11. 2 Battery – Battery Saver
You can try 2 Battery. It is an essential app for any smartphone user. The app is designed to control some power consumption function on the Android device. The app can manage the internet connection, especially detecting activity and inactivity.
It also supports a blacklist and whitelist. You can change the battery icon theme of this app anytime you want. It will provide you with the necessary notification, such as a fully charged or low battery. There is also a quick setting option to change any function. One thing you may feel boring on this app because sometimes it shows to add.
- Options are available to turn off the screen automatically.
- You can active the battery saving mode to get more battery life.
- The app will show the charge percentage in the notification bar.
- You will get detailed information about your battery.
- It will control the Wi-Fi/4G/3G mode in the background.
12. Long Battery Life Demo
Get introduce to another supportive battery saver app for Android users. Long Battery Life Demo is here to support your battery with some intelligent functions. No more complexity in turning off or switched WiFi or cellular data will kill your time from now on.
The app will provide a shortcut to the home screen to adjust it in a second. You will also get notifications about the charging condition. You can also see the charge on your notification bar. The power-saving mode is another great advantage of the app. So, the app is very much essential for getting a long-lasting battery life.
- You will get proper information about your current battery status, including an estimated time of how long it will work.
- You can switch on the night mode and save power more frequently.
- A very simple configuration system is there to reduce system complexity.
- You can add a home screen widget to this app for better performance.
- Get notification about the battery level, and it will alert you to charge your phone.
13. Go Battery Pro – Battery Saver
Go Battery Pro is one of the most popular battery saver apps for your Android. The app contains some extra functions. The app gives an accurate report based on an authoritative paper algorithm. It will provide you the approximate time that the battery will last from the current charge level.
It will also calculate how many hours you can watch videos or play a game or listen to songs with that estimated battery life. The app has a boost option. Once you press the boost option, it will optimize the charging capacity. The app also keeps a report on the charge consumption level of different applications.
- Power saving mode is very much effective in this app.
- It will monitor other apps available on your device and show reports of their action.
- It will suggest you change activities which will save power.
- A home screen widget is available to boost power.
- Get notification about low battery and full charge.
- Night mode with beautiful themes is available.
14. Avira Optimizer – Cleaner and Battery Saver
Avira Productivity has launched an effective battery saver app for your Android mobile. Avira Optimizer is a multifunctional application. The main function of the app is to extend battery life by reporting and executing some internal power-saving activities.
It will create a battery profile as a suggestion for you. If you maintain the profile, your battery will last longer. There are some other options, such as Smart Lock, cleaning cache, cleaning history, RAM booster, and others. On a look over this app, you have to agree that it will be essential as a regular battery saver app.
- You can boost the battery life of your phone using this app.
- The app will notify you whenever you need to boost the charging function.
- It provides a proper guide for a long-lasting battery.
- The app can be locked with a Smart Lock system.
- Some other essential functions are available to boost up the phone.
15. Green Battery – Power Saver Free, VPU better
Say hello to another battery, optimizing the application for your smartphone. Green Battery is compatible with some advanced settings. One tap battery saves an option to boost the battery life, and it is available here. The app will maintain the brightness level of your phone.
Green Battery comes with a customizable battery saving mode too. Along with battery-saving, you will also get memory cleaning support. It will make a rank of the app according to their consumption of battery power. It will help you to get all the information about the battery also.
- The app monitors every application and provides reports on their power consumption.
- The charge boost option helps in charging rapidly.
- It will provide accurate notifications of low-level battery.
- You can enable and disable power saving mode whenever you want.
- The app also provides memory optimization functions.
16. Kaspersky Battery Life: Saver & Booster
Here is another battery boosting app. I should recommend it to you. It is Kaspersky Battery Life. This essential battery saver app for your Android device is well known for providing accurate information about your battery level. It can also calculate how long you can use your smartphone.
Whenever it detects any app consuming more power, it shows a notification about it. It can control the background running applications. If any of the running apps consumes more power, it closes the app automatically. There is also a battery saving mode, which extends the battery life.
- Get proper prediction about lasting battery time, and it shows that in an hour and minutes.
- The app will provide you necessary information about the battery.
- The boosting mode helps a lot to extend battery life.
- It will give alerts about high battery consuming applications.
- Get charge level in the notification bar and power level percentage.
17. Battery Saver & Charge Optimizer – Flip & Save
Battery Saver & Charge Optimizer is a popular battery saver app for your Android phone. There is a flip saver option to turn the battery saving option in this app. Also, it will represent the battery level and percentage to you. Before activating the saving mode, you will get the information about the saving mode.
The app provides notification on low battery and full charge. It will also monitor every application and provide you with a report about their battery consumption. Having all the necessary features, the app is a good battery doctor for your smartphone.
- It provides battery status such as change, low battery, needs repairing, etc.
- It can detect battery temperature too.
- It will show you the battery voltage, using it on your phone.
- Get a proper time analysis of how long you can use your phone with that estimated battery life.
- The app is designed with a very easy configuration.
18. Battery Saver – Bataria Energy Saver
Mobile Health Care tools come with an important battery saver app for Android users. It is known as Battery Saver. You can start automatic battery-saving with just a single click. The power-saving mode maintains the activities of some applications and extends the battery life.
You can create a schedule for starting a power-saving mode. The app shows no add. Another key feature of the app is battery boosting. The app will provide you notifications on several battery statuses. You will also get proper information about your battery whenever you want to know.
- The app has a one-click power saving option.
- You can boost your mobile anytime to optimize the charge level.
- The app has a user-friendly configuration and simple settings.
- You can customize the battery saver mode also.
- Get accurate information about other applications on power consumption.
You can also try AccuBattery, a well-structured battery health monitor, and an optimized charging booster. It helps your phone to work on your battery properly. Your battery will always get charged faster than before when you start using this supportive battery saver app.
Also, it will stop the other app from working secretly that consume more battery power. So, your phone will be free from unwanted battery usages. At the same time, it will keep your phone clean, and thus, your phone will always work faster.
- It requires only one touch to boost the phone charger.
- It can measure the real battery capacity of your phone.
- It will show you how long your phone will work with the level of current power.
- Make a list of apps that consume more power than they should.
- The remaining charge time and charging percentage will be shown.
20. Super Battery Saver
The last one I want you to meet is Super Battery Saver. The best part of this app is the way it lets your phone charged more quickly. Using this app is easy, and all its functions are easy to understand. This free battery saver app for your Android device is optimized with a deep cleaning system that won’t let the other apps consume more battery power.
Just one click on this app will let your phone get charged even more quickly. Also, it will detect the apps that consume more power and notify you about their unusual operations.
- One-click charge boosting ability.
- Display all the necessary information about your phone’s battery.
- Automatically clean junk files and make your phone faster.
- There is an option called cool master that measures the temperature of the battery.
- Show details of all the background applications and those that are running automatically.
So this is the list of best battery saver apps for Android. If your mobile battery is draining drastically fast and gives a low performance, install anyone from this list. It will improve the overall performance of your mobile battery life and boost performance.
Which one do you use from this list? Let me know your experiences and suggestions in the comment below. If you like this content, feel free to share it on your social media and help us grow, and let us make more engaging and compelling content like this one. Thanks for spending your valuable time here.