All our smartphone comes with a default email app. Still, there are so many email apps for Android on PlayStore. Many of you think, what’s the reason behind it, right? From your Facebook to your Google account, just think about what’s the thing that makes the connection between so many media. Of course, it’s your email. For sure, email is the oldest yet, most popular medium of communication.
But not just for communication; you just need an email to use a single app, play a game, or even subscribe to a site. That’s why we often have to use multiple email accounts. And that’s where we face different problems. If you manage to use an advanced multi-purpose email app for Android, I am sure all your issues regarding emails will be solved.
Best Email Apps for Android
Here, I have listed the 20 best mail apps, and all these are completely free to install and update. If you find some in-app purchases, it is okay because they are completely optional. But don’t get confused about seeing similar apps. If you acknowledge your needs, it won’t be a problem to find an email app for Android that will suit you best. So, best of luck. I hope your picked-up app will make your email experience great.
1. Email App for Any Mail
While using Android, you often need a mail app to maintain a great email experience. If you are in such a situation, you can meet the Email App for Any Mail. As it says, “for any Mail,” it must support emails of almost all systems. It is speedy, and you will find it very easy to use. Also, this stunning email app has come with dozens of unique features. Let’s meet them shortly.
- This app is packed with a strict security system.
- It offers multiple facilities like deleting lots of emails at once, making the flag, and marking spam.
- You can filter the emails by date, unread, subject, etc.
- You can use it with almost all major email services.
- It also comes with an elegant design and an easy-to-use approach.
- You can use the ‘Do not Disturb’ mode from 9 pm to 7 am.
2. myMail – Email for Hotmail, Gmail, and Outlook Mail
You can now enjoy a satisfying mail app that provides numerous email operators like Microsoft, Apple, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc. For that, you have to try one of the most popular email apps for Android, like myMail. myMail is a very lightweight email app with a great combination of beautiful appearance and stunning features. If you are interested, you can have a look at the features listed below.
- It initially comes with a developed security system and privacy.
- This app provides services to lots of email operators.
- MyMail is indeed very easy to use and lightweight.
- For the host domains, it sets up IMAP, POP, and SMTP settings automatically.
- It also offers unique email signatures, notifications, and options for navigation.
- You can simply filter emails by the unread, flagged, and emails with attachments.
3. Blue Mail – Email & Calendar App – Mailbox
If you want to maintain lots of email accounts with a single email app, you can then welcome Blue Mail – Email & Calendar App – Mailbox. This amazing app can also provide services to almost all the popular email operators like Apple, Microsoft, Hotmail, Gmail, etc. Also, it is very easy to use, and it holds a handful of amazing features, which are briefly described below.
- This app certainly supports settings for domain hosting and autoconfiguration.
- It also supports almost all kinds of major email services.
- Blue Mail also provides amazing themes and backgrounds.
- It will let you customize the swipe menu and email view.
- This high-end mail app indeed provides an option for an amazing email signature.
- It also offers smart and easy conversation, like a messaging app.
4. Nine – Email & Calendar
For those, who want to find out the best email app for Android with auto-detect service, Nine is definitely a very good option. Yes, it is fast and quick enough to impress you. You can easily handle all your email accounts Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Hotmail, iCloud, and so on. This mail app comes with a beautiful UI, and it includes dozens of impressive features. Let’s have a look at those features.
- Nine provides a very rich text editor to create and customize emails flawlessly.
- This app also supports advanced Authentication for Microsoft Office 365.
- It will indeed let you get the necessary notification and use the navigation option.
- You can easily customize the swipe menu and email view.
- This app comes with an amazing view with a stunning background.
- You will love its Hybrid search engine and useful conversation mode.
5. Microsoft Outlook
I won’t believe it if you say that this app is not familiar to you. Microsoft Outlook is such a popular email app that almost every Android user knows it better. If you do not see this email app yet, you can spend a few of your minutes learning about it in short. It is a very fast and easy-to-use email app. It is good to provide strict security and privacy. However, let’s have a glimpse at the features of this best email client for Android.
- It simply lets you keep the most important messages on the top of the file.
- According to your schedules, you can customize the emails and set alarms.
- This popular email app provides services from almost all popular email operators, including Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail.
- It also features Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint integrations as well.
- Apparently, it is very easy to access the calendar with this app.
6. Universal Email App
Let’s meet the Universal Email App, another one of the worthy email apps. This email app will allow you to enjoy email services like Microsoft, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Live, etc. This app is completely free to install and update, but you may get some optional in-app purchases. This amazing app is very light in weight, and also a lot of features have come with it. Let’s find them out.
- This app comes with a pleasant appearance and a beautiful theme.
- It indeed provides ‘Do not Disturb’ mode from 9 pm to 7 am.
- Universal Email App supports almost all popular email services.
- You will love its clean and modest inbox.
- It also offers an easy conversational approach.
- This app comes with access to the calendar like any useful calendar app.
7. Email – Fast & Secure Mail
If you want to maintain many accounts of different email services from one place, Email by Edison Software is your must-try. It lets you manage mail from varieties of email clients, including Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Live, Outlook, Exchange ActiveSync, and others. Also, it is very easy to send, create and receive emails directly from this app. It is indeed very useful to keep your numerous emails organized.
- Edison Mail+ service of this app will protect your account from scam emails.
- It will indeed categorize emails automatically.
- You can also use its powerful spam filter and identify all the addresses.
- A powerful swipe controls function is also available here.
- You can use different themes and modes for the best performance.
8. All Email Providers
The fascinating feature of this app is it supports more than 150 emails provides. It is All Email Providers, one of the best mail apps for Android users. This fascinating mail app is really very great to use, and also it is very light in weight. It is clean, and you can create emails and receive them from others very easily. However, it also comes with a number of impressive features, which are listed below.
- All Email Providers have over 150 popular and less popular email providers.
- It is very easy to use, and it is very fast and considered the best email client for Android.
- This app is indeed compatible with mobile phones, tablets, and TV.
- It also lets you hide the email provides you don’t want to have.
- You can simply customize your theme and background.
- This app provides enhanced security service.
9. Mail.Ru – Email App
Mail.Ru – Email App is another must-try mail app if you really want to have some well-developed and modern mail apps for Android. It is a very fast and lightweight app that you can install and update for free. Though it includes some in-app purchases, they are totally optional. However, this noteworthy email client for Android is really an amazing combination of beautiful appearance and stunning features. Let’s have a look at them.
- With this app, you can easily separate your work-related and private emails.
- It provides a smart and developed security system.
- This app also supports numerous email services.
- It comes with options for push notifications for new emails.
- You can filter emails by unread emails, flagged emails, and emails with attachments.
- This app also supports multiple accounts at the same time.
Meet another one of the most stunning email apps, Yandex. Mail which is offered by a Russian company. But it is really a very easy-to-use and lightweight app. You can use this app to maintain numerous accounts of different email provides; you can then rely on it. Also, this app has come with a handful of amazing features, which are briefly described below.
- You will get a strict security system and privacy.
- Yandex offers to push notifications for new emails.
- You can initially send and receive emails with attachments.
- It lets you filter by label, unread emails, and Flagged emails.
- This app also offers an option for group messages.
- Users will enjoy an option to manage the domain mailbox.
11. mail.com mail
1&1 Mail & Media Inc has presented one of the fascinating mail apps, which is mail.com mail. This app is designed to be a perfect email app for Android. It is thin and very easy to use. Besides, you can maintain emails of different accounts of various email provides with this stunning email app. Amazing appearance and outstanding facilities have compressed together to form this app. Let’s see the main features of this app.
- You can filter emails by unread status, tagged emails, and emails with attachments.
- This app provides a custom alert tone when arriving at a new email.
- To access the address book, inbox, and other folders, one click is sufficient.
- It also provides fingerprint lock security.
- There is a strict security option with encryption security technology.
- This app provides facilities of full screen and pinches to zoom.
12. GMX Mail
Let’s meet one of the most downloaded email apps GMX Mail. It is really a very simple, easy-to-use, and most downloaded email client for Android. It is thin in size, and you will find options to customize a lot of features. This intuitive email app is capable of handling emails from multiple accounts and emails from numerous email services. GMX Mail is also packed with a handful of impressive and trendy features. Let’s meet them.
- GMX initially provides email SMTP and IMAP.
- This app also offers a battery-saving mode.
- You will enjoy awesome security with pin code access.
- It indeed lets you customize themes, fonts, and other systems
- It is also very easy to save attachments with emails using this app.
13. WEB.DE Mail
To keep your email service near your fingertip, you can give it a try on WEB.DE Mail. It is one of the leading mail apps for Android. Besides, this app will always work to make a great email experience for you. It is customizable and intuitive. The simple but trendy design must amaze you. It works for emails of almost all major ail services. However, WEB.DE Mail has come with a dozen clean and useful features. Let’s meet them briefly.
- There is strict and safe security and privacy.
- WEB.DE indeed offers email access to all popular services.
- While using this app, you will enjoy quick notifications and navigation.
- You can handle numerous mail accounts using POP3 or IMAP.
- This app lets you deal with encrypted emails and emails with attachments.
- It also provides improved stability and an intuitive user interface.
If you are looking for a differently designed but ideal email client, then say hello to MailDroid. It is a completely free and customizable email app specially designed for Android. So, you can enjoy almost all the necessary features with it. Again, it is very lightweight and free from advertisements. If you want to give a try on this stunning email app a look, then have a glimpse of its unique features.
- MailDroid simply lets you snooze the email and send it later.
- It also allows you to set up the POP, IMAP, and Exchange connection.
- You can customize your signature, font size, ring tone, color, etc.
- This app indeed provides a split-screen for tablets and is often considered the best mail app for Android.
- You can also customize the inbox styles and themes.
- It also provides spell check, password protection, and calendar integration
15. K-9 Mail
Let’s welcome K-9 Mail, one of the fastest and most popular email apps. It is a clean, intuitive, and easy-to-use email client you can use to maintain a good email experience with your Android phone. With this fascinating email app, you can maintain numerous email accounts at the same time. It supports emails from different popular email services too. Let’s see what more it will offer us.
- This app provides options for IMAP push email, multi-folder sync, flagging, and so on.
- K-9 mail indeed lets you customize the theme and signature.
- It is effortless to use and completely free of charge.
- Emails with attachments are supported, and the attachments are very easy to save.
- This app provides strict security and privacy.
If you are looking for a leading email client that offers encrypted email, it is better to try on ProtonMail. It is one of the most popular email apps, and you will find it very easy to use and handle. It is completely free to install and update. ProtonMail is very good at providing amazing privacy, and you can mail multiple email accounts too.
- Using this app, you can store all messages in an encrypted format.
- It is indeed compatible with end-to-end encryption, OpenPGP.
- This app also lets you create a new mail account with the protonmail.com email address.
- ProtonMail provides useful notifications when new mail comes.
- It is entirely free and hosted by the best Swiss privacy laws.
17. Aqua Mail
Aqua Mail is one of the fastest mail apps. It is a must-have if you want to keep a fast and easy email client on your smartphone with Android. This mail app is thin and clean. You don’t have to go through any hassle to maintain your email accounts. You will get almost all the important features that a desktop email service possesses. If you are interested, you can then have a look at its important features.
- Aqua Mail lets you keep your personal emails and official emails separated.
- You can maintain multiple accounts of various email services with it.
- This app indeed supports lots of email hosts.
- It also offers home screen widgets and smart navigation.
- This app initially supports calendar and contact sync.
- You can also use the voice mail service in this app.
18. Email TypeApp
Email TypeApp is a very thin and aesthetically beautiful email app, and also, for many users, it is a peerless email app for Android. This amazing app is capable of handling multiple email accounts from a variety of email providers. It is very easy to use, and you will rely on it without any doubt. Email TypeApp is also packed with a lot of must-have features. Let’s have a look at them briefly.
- It supports IMAP, POP3, and almost all the Exchange protocols like EWS & ActiveSync, etc.
- This app also provides instant smart push notifications for newly arrived emails.
- You can easily make your conversation easy with different Clusters and different notification sounds.
- There is an option for group emails.
- Here, in this app, calendar and contact sync are available.
19. Zoho Mail
Are you looking for some full-flagged and unparalleled email apps for Android? If yes, they welcome Zoho mail. According to most of its user’s reviews, it is a prime email app for Android. It has come with a user-friendly approach along with an amusing outlook. You can maintain all your accounts with it, and you get it very easy to use. Let’s have a look at its most important features.
- Zoho Mail simply supports multiple accounts and numerous email services.
- This mail app also provides secure privacy and password protection.
- Very easy to use, and attachments are acceptable.
- It initially provides an option for instant archiving and deleting.
- This app indeed lets you customize the swipe actions, theme, and fonts.
20. Temp Mail
Lastly is Temp Mail, another matchless email client. It is also a very easy-to-use and secure email app specially designed for speed and quality. To make a great email experience, it is a must-have app for you. With this amazing email app, you can maintain multiple email accounts. Also, tons of popular and less popular email services are supported by it.
- Temp Mail is very good for working fast and quickly.
- It is indeed very easy to use and is often called the best mail app for Android.
- Emails with flags and attachments are supported.
- This app provides a stunning security system and privacy.
- You can easily customize lots of options.
- It will also notify when arriving at new mail is sent.
Now it’s completely up to you to choose the perfect email app for Android. You have to find out what you are in need of. Think again about the features and compare them with your needs.
Gmail is the most used email app that you simply get as the default app on your smartphone. But if you love to try something else, we will suggest Zoho Mail, Nine, and Blue Mail. These three apps make organizing emails comparatively easier.
Do not forget to let us know which one you think is the best email app for Android. Always stay safe and close to us with your valuable suggestions and feedback. Thank you