Poetry is one of the best ways to display your ideas and emotions. But the process takes huge effort and wisdom. There are certain poem writing apps for your Android device that can help you in this regard. These apps will enhance your knowledge, polish your writing skills, and expand your creative mind. Moreover, some of these writing apps will improve your writing style and provide you a platform where you can publish your aesthetic work.
Best Poem Writing Apps for Android
Here I am going to discuss a list of best poem writing apps for Android that has several unique features. They will provide you with a dictionary, rhyming subsistence, and workable keywords so that your creativity can stream smoothly.
1. Poet’s Pad
If you are suffering from writers’ block, this is the best poem writing an app for you. It will help you produce various concepts for poems by proposing particular types of passionate catchwords. It offers you the recording option so that you can practice without using a pen or keyboard. So use this app and create the greatest stanza.
- Get tutorials and learn the use of it effortlessly.
- This is a unique poetry app that provides you a thesaurus and rhyming dictionary support.
- It processes words which you can use to reconstruct your lines.
- Use its audio recorder and make the best use of it for your future use.
- You can export your poetry via email.
- Get more than 70 thousand rhymes that generate ideas.
2. Poet Assistant
If you have internet issues but willing to use a poem writing app for your Android device for free. Poet Assistant is the right app for you. Because this amazing app works offline. It will provide various poetry writing tools for you. Poet Assistant will guide you to find the right rhymes. This is one of the best poems writing apps for free.
- Poet Assistant has an excellent rhyming dictionary.
- Get the built-in glossary which will provide you ample of better fit synonyms.
- Find the correct meaning by using the ‘lookup definitions’ tool.
- This app will count character and words for you.
- You can take your poem into a unique screen that will read out loud for you.
- This app offers text to speech option so that you can use it easily.
3. Poetry Magazine: A Fantastic Poem Maker App
Poetry Magazine is a famous poem maker app in the market place. It is one of the pioneer publishers that has worked with the renowned poets of the world. Get access to that poetry from anywhere you want and enhance your knowledge by reading those. It allows you to share poems with your friends on social media too.
- Get a large number of classic modern poems on your mobile device.
- Find the poems by any of your favorite lines.
- Get a new poem only by shaking your device; it will automatically fit the screen.
- You can save any poem for future use and also can send it to anyone through email.
- The interface is very charming and user-friendly.
4. Mirakee – Write quotes, poems, stories
‘Mirakee’ is a famous social media platform for creative writers like poets, lyricists, and novelists. It is one of the most popular community platforms of the present time. You can share your write-ups, poems, quotes, and get feedback here. The community will help you to improve your writing skills also. Most interestingly, here, you will find content based creative writing challenges daily.
- Get the opportunity to remain in touch with the poets and creative writers here.
- Enjoy the most addictive and challenging social network platform for writers.
- You can write poems and stanzas, edit them, and also have the copyright for your writings.
- Use the word prompts, write your poems, and sharpen your skills by taking the daily challenge.
- Learn and exercise your talent with the potential community of writers.
- You can design your post as per your choice and provide excellent visual impact.
If you remain busy and always at a go this poetry app is suitable for you. Moreover, if you are an environment lover poet, this app will do great help. This is quite a popular poetry app for Android devices. You can note down your thoughts in your mobile devices now and then.
- Store your works or projects chronologically in an organized fashion.
- It provides you a few basic options for text formating.
- Use different types of headers and design your text as per your choice.
- It shows you the estimated reading time of your text.
- This app provides you the word count, characters, and other detail.
- It is easy to use, simple, and suitable for quick note-taking.
6. Jotter Pad
This is one of the best poetry apps for Android users. It is a simple text editor without any distractions. If you are a creative writer, it is going to give you a great dividend. It allows you to focus on persuading your thoughts and emotions into text. It has a clean and effective typing interface.
- It relieves you from the distractions of a usual word processor.
- Customize your typography, change the theme, get the bullet, and checklists.
- You can upload your poetry to cloud storage.
- Print your creative works to PDF format and share it with others.
- Enjoy creating your personal writing space and remain engaged in writing poetry.
- It allows you to write even you are offline. Moreover, it synchronizes when you come under an internet connection again.
7. Poetizer: A Social Network-Based Poetry App
Poetizer is a popular social media-based free poem writing an app. Here you can write, publish, read, and share the poetry. It focusses only on the essential things needed for you. It has a strong community of poem loving people. It provides you a free and safe space so that you can express yourself freely.
- It allows you to create a free account, save your draft works, and publish them when they are ready.
- You can view and edit your poetry even after publishing.
- Use this app both on mobile devices and on the website.
- It automatically synchronizes with the online platform.
- Enjoy numerous new poems every day and follow the authors.
- It allows you to collect poems from your favorite list and find them whenever you like.
8. Poet’s Corner
If you want to nurture your poetry but do not have enough time to attend a live workshop, this is the best poem writing an app for you. You can share your poetry here as it provides a platform for the poets. Notice the poems written by others and improve your writing style.
- Write and share your poetry on a social platform like this.
- Get a clean interface and specific 3 screens for writing, reading, and posting poems.
- Get feedback from other writers and improve your skills.
- Read the latest poems written by others.
- It has been an impressive and user-friendly interface.
9. YourQuote – Write Quotes, Poems, Stories & Shayeries
Why not embrace the facilities to keep on writing and sharing your thoughts creatively with YourQuote. It gives the ability to write on amazing background images and they are also searchable with Google search and other 3rd party mechanisms. This app offers writing turn into an art form and the app interface is widely accessible to people of any age.
- It inspires individuals to write regularly and writing on it every day helps to be a better writer.
- This app will introduce you to the huge community of amazing writers.
- It lets you write in any language and the support team communicates in more than 20 languages.
- There are options to keep drafts for your convenience and it works in offline mode.
- This app offers writing on different graphical settings and photos to turn them into interesting original content.
10. Nojoto – Write Quotes, Record Poems, Shayeri Videos
Nojoto makes your writing experience amazing with lots of media integration and creative designs. This app is capable of making stories with music and lyrics integrated videos. It is great for online use for its numerous sharing options and multi-language support. The user interface is modern and easily accessible to people of all age groups.
- This app provides the option to write text on different photos and GIFs.
- It has the option to make audio Integrated poems or spoken text files.
- Nojoto offers flawless voice recording with advanced editing functions and integration of background music.
- It offers story writing and video story making in more than 12 languages.
- App offers fascinating contests with lots of prizes within the rising community and gives a chance to become a star writer.
11. Writer Plus
You can also keep an app that lets you take notes and help you compose poems and other literary works. Here is Writer Plus for you if you are thinking so. It is matchless in writing novels, lyrics, poems, essays, notes and so on. Writer Plus features a simple and material design with an Integrated world-class word processor. This poem app for your Android device can help you note down rare ideas and sudden plots from anywhere at any time.
- This app offers you to keep text files with built-in reading capabilities and editing functionality.
- It is free to use and accessible to most of the Android devices.
- There are options to rewrite, undo and redo with folder management.
- It works smoothly with minimal system resources and takes a very little amount of battery power.
- Writer Plus also offers premium features like word count, characters count, shortcuts, night mode, etc.
12. Rhymes of Rap
Opportunity doesn’t appear always. You don’t know when and how the poetic mode of your uncertain mind appears. So, if you have Rhymes of Rap, a multi-syllable rhyme generator, you can compose poems, appear before you properly. This song lyric and poem app for Android device is very optimized to provide you meaningful and relevant rhymes. So, I recommend this app for those of you who have a special interest in poetry composition.
- There is a rhyming dictionary that will help you to make meaningful rhymes.
- A multi-syllable rhyme generator is there to program different kinds of rhymes.
- You can search for rhyme or poem lines with up to 6 syllabi.
- Responsive search engine to find proper and relevant rhymes to complete a poem or song lyric.
- A lot of computation power is given to produce a better server cost.
13. Lyric Notepad
You can now compose poems and song lyrics with tons of new technologies that make your effort effective. For that, you have to use Lyric Notepad. It is a poem app for Android that lets you enjoy tons of features that are enough to compose poems and song lyrics with beautiful rhymes and schema. It will show you the matched rhymes and lyrics besides counting the syllables.
- The built-in recorder is there to help you get the new featured lyric.
- Automatically check your rhymes and help you to match them properly.
- It will count the syllables by itself and show you the proper match.
- You can break your lyrics into quarter measure using the measure mode.
- You can also look up new words and find near rhymes while composing poems.
14. Pure Writer
Use Pure Writer to bring the true writer inside you to the light. Mainly, it is a writing app that helps you to write any kind of content and even poems. It suggests relevant words that suit on your writings well. All the features like spacing, font size changing, color Changing, and others, that you may need while writing is available here. So, it doesn’t matter whether you want to compose a poem or content, you van use Pure Writer.
- What you write there, will automatically be saved.
- The database will be saved and changed every two seconds.
- Without saving the text, it won’t let you exit the app completely.
- History records, undo and redo options are available.
- You can use the trash folder to prevent any deletion in an accident.
- It includes a proper cloud backup.
15. Poetry Writing
One of the richest passions of human beings is poetry writing. Once you start writing a poem and get interested in it, you will be able to enjoy true feelings. However, I can introduce you to something that can help you to feed your passion delightfully. You can use Poetry Writing, a poem app for your Android device where you can find tons of poem writing tips with lots of exciting functions.
- Lots of important tips to improve your poem writing ability.
- Rhymes matching capability to help you produce beautiful poems with matched rhymes.
- Multy syllables rhyme generating process is available.
- Auto upgrading capacity with lots of customizable features.
- Unlimited redoes and undo options are there too.
If you are a poetry admirer and eagerly waiting to explore your poetic excellence, you can try these amazing apps. I hope you will find the best poem writing apps for your Android device from here, which will help and take you to your desired destination. Please share your thought with us and feel free to comment in this regard. Thank you so much for staying with us.