Isn’t it very irritating when someone uses your phone without your permission? I know, it is. None of us ever want such a situation. Today, I am here with an easy solution for this awkward moment. To avoid such a situation, all you need is a secure lock screen app. In PlayStore, you will find thousands of lock screen apps. But the problem is all of them are not safe and so don’t deserve to give a try on. So, I have made a list of Best Lock Screen Apps for Android.
Best Lock Screen Apps for Android
All these apps are safe and almost free to use. Again, there is a variety of app where some of them include tons of functions, and some are really very simple. So, you have to spend a few minutes to learn about the details so that you can be sure about which one to use. So, take your time and make sure that you are well aware of the app you are going to use.
1. CM Lock – Security Lockscreen
First of all, I want to introduce you to CM Lock. It is one of the most used lock screen apps for Android that can help you to protect your privacy in many ways. It is easy to use and install. Also, it is safe, and you can enjoy its options just with a few taps. Again, for any kind of Android phones, it can work as an all in one app to keep your privacy. However, you can watch over the features of this app listed below.
- You can set a password, pattern, or fingerprint scanner to add privacy.
- It is possible to lock individual apps with different passwords for safety.
- The app includes a lot of beautiful themes and backgrounds.
- Includes lots of necessary shortcuts.
- It will make many essential shortcuts visible like the weather forecast, music control, etc.
2. Fireflies Lockscreen
From my point of view, Fireflies Lockscreen is one of the most beautiful lock screen apps that work on any Android device. The most unique feature of this app is its amusing themes and wallpapers. It is very easy to use and is packed with a handful of the stunning interface. However, here are the features of this app for your better understanding.
- It is fully customizable, and so you can change the setting with your own test.
- There are a good number of animations of fluttering fireflies and butterflies.
- Includes 10 beautiful ringtones for unlocking the phone.
- You can set pins to secure privacy.
- Option for turn on and off the notification visibility is available.
3. Lock Screen
Lock Screen is a very simple screen locking Android security app that will save your moment when you don’t want others to use your phone. However, it can set passwords and patterns that you fix for security and disable them to use your phone. It is very simple, and there are a lot of exciting features in this app. I am pretty sure that you will love using it.
- You can set patterns and pins as the security codes for your phone privacy.
- Setting and changing a new password or pattern is very easy.
- You can customize almost all the functions of this app.
- There are a lot of beautiful themes and wallpapers.
- You can make necessary visible widgets on the lock screen.
4. Emoji Lock Screen
Love emojis? Here I have a cute option for you. It is the emoji Lock Screen. It may seem to be funny, but to say it honestly, it is a very safe and secure lock screen app that any Android users can use. Here, you can use the emoji pattern to set up your security pin number and pin patterns. Let’s see what’s more it can provide.
- You can use pin lock and pattern lock for privacy.
- To make it more secure, you can create an unlimited length of patterns.
- Includes beautiful wallpaper and themes.
- It takes less memory and saving battery power.
- The buttons can be replaced by funny emojis.
5. Pattern Lock Screen
If using a pattern is the best option for you to set as your smartphone password, then Pattern Lock Screen is the simplest option for you. It will let you use patterns with unlimited length and style. Again, you can also use pin codes as your password using this app. However, there are a lot of exciting features in this app. Have a look at them below.
- There are a lot of live wallpapers and themes.
- Visualize essential widgets and icons.
- Fully customizable. You can set things you love to.
- Demands a less amount of memory and works as a battery saver.
- 4 digits pin, patterns, and lock screen text are available.
6. Lockscreen Fingerprint
Lockscreen Fingerprint is another classic app that is functioning a lot of extremely modern features. For ensuring the highest level of security, you can add your Fingerprint sensor so that none but you can only unlock your smartphone. So, you can store all your private issues there safely. If you are interested in it, then you should have a glance over the features list of this app.
- Excessive graphics are used to ensure the best fingerprint scanning process.
- For more security, you can add a pin password over the fingerprint scanning privacy.
- Customizing this app is very easy.
- There are a lot of beautiful themes and background wallpapers.
- It supports over 60 different languages.
- It can include a music control widget and a weather forecast report on the screen.
7. Black Hole – Lock Screen
Black Hole is another super supportive and trusted lock screen app that will never disappoint you with its amusing functions. It is just a dazzling app that lets you customize most of the functions in it. It is easy to use, and you can enjoy warm security about the privacy issues you have kept a record in your smartphone. Let’s see how Android users can enjoy this app.
- You can add a number and letters as the pin for the password.
- Patterns are available as the strick password.
- You customize the background theme and wallpaper.
- Only a double click is okay to turn the screen off.
- It visualizes the easy-going torch button and music control.
8. Turn Off Screen
Say hello to one of the simplest lock screen apps for Android. For them who don’t prefer extra options and so want to go for exactly what they want, it is the best lock screen app. This app doesn’t contain so many features in which you can get lost. But to turn off your screen, it works well. Only a simple tap is enough to lock your screen. However, let’s see how you can be benefited using this app.
- You can use pin numbers to lock your phone screen as security.
- The fingerprint locking system is available.
- For the necessary item’s icons, you can be ensured because they are customizable.
- If you don’t like the default icons, just your own.
- It supports essential widgets on the home screen.
- It contains a lot of beautiful themes.
9. Lock Screen (Live Wallpaper)
Make your smartphone exciting and more secure with Lock Screen (Live Wallpaper). It provides beautiful and mesmerizing live wallpaper themes for your Android phones. You can customize your screen’s wallpaper and choose between live or still ones. It gives your phone a new appeal with useful features that give you enhanced privacy over everyday use.
- You can use Samsung Galaxy based live themes and customizable wallpapers on your Android devices.
- It offers password protection and pattern use by virtual keypad.
- It provides advanced notification and alert system for messages, emails, phone calls, and so on.
- You can arrange different widgets in the lock screen for a quick view, such as shortcuts for music and clock.
- It lets you remove notification with just a swipe and also enables you to change the colors and patterns of the themes as well.
10. OS 11 Lockscreen
If you want to give your Android phone an iOS makeover, then OS 11 Lockscreen will surely blow your mind. It is packed with high definition resolution support and class graphics to make your phone more compelling than ever. It lets you have the iPhone experience in your Android devices with the same lock screen notification and interactive locking system. It also provides a variety of features with its versatile theme packs.
- It provides functional lock screen notification, and it offers iPhone style themes.
- It offers a keypad integrated unlock system in the lock screen for better security.
- You can use custom wallpapers and gallery pictures as lock screen wallpaper without any hassle.
- You can have pin code as password or pattern type locks with ease as it provides simple system settings.
- This app will let you have a music player shortcut in your personalized screen, and you can control your music directly from lock screen like iPhones.
You must have a proper idea about how much a good quality and well-decorated lock screen app is essential for your smartphone. So, just read the details and go for the one that suits you the best. If you ask me to be precise about the options a bit more, then I will recommend CM Lock Screen for Android users. And if you love something beautiful, then go for Fireflies. Hopefully, you will enjoy your privacy with the app you will select. Don’t forget to let us know about which one you are going to use. Stay closer and take care.