Smoking is a very addictive habit that’s not at all easy to leave overnight. It takes physical and mental dedication to quit smoking. Today if you see this article, then I am sure you have made a hardcore decision to leave smoking to save your life and your family. You just have to take care of the physical matters not to touch the cigar, and I will share a set of the best quit smoking apps for your Android device, which will make you mentally sharp. Don’t take a chance with your future generations, and believe me, and it’s never late to start again if you failed earlier.
Quit Smoking Apps for Android, Must-try For the Smokers
In the name of the quiet smoking apps, there are many unprofessional garbage-type apps in the PlayStore. And most people end up installing those apps and fail to quit. But we have found some apps that really work. So, here, we start the countdown of the best quit smoking apps for Android. All the apps are chosen based on high ratings and trending in the Google Play store.
1. I Give Up Smoking
Quitting smoking is tough, but at the same time, it’s easy if you have self-dedication and craving willpower. Research shows that self-motivation and inspiration from friends help a lot to leave nicotine. This simple app will act like your best friend, who will inspire you to leave this badass habit and restore your healthier life. This app lets you see how much time the money you save after following certain rules.
- You can set a schedule to reduce smocking and reach your goal.
- It will count how many cigarettes you are smoking and will show you the progression.
- This app also helps you to reach your goal in a particular time period.
- Also, this app will encourage you to quit smoking by showing how much money you save.
- You will also be motivated when you see the number of cigarettes you didn’t smoke.
- This app also encourages you with many health tips.
2. Stop Smoking – Quit Smoking Tracker
If you want to quit smoking in the easiest way, you can try the Stop Smoking, Quit Smoking Tracker. This app will help you with an easy-to-follow plan to quit smoking for good. Besides, you will be able to check out your wasted lifespan by smoking.
When you see the good effect of quitting smoking, you must get inspired to quit it. There is also some information about smoking, which is life-risking for people. Ultimately this app will increase your sense and let you understand the bad effect of smoking.
- It will count the days that you pass without smoking for once.
- The result of your efforts will be shown in a very positive way to motivate you.
- You can reach a different level with progression and earn batches.
- This app will also notify your daily about the smoking statistics, and that will remind you not to smoke anymore.
- You will get lots of easy tips to fight your cravings for smoking.
3. ISMOKAY – QUIT SMOKING
ISMOKAY is a word taken from three different words: I, Smoke, and Okay. And you know that when you smoke, you won’t be okay. However, this app aims to help you to be okay again by quitting smoking for good. And the statistics it uses are unique, so people often consider it the best quit smoking app for Android. This app is also designed with some quality themes. You will also get some updated news which will tell you about your condition of quitting.
- ISMOKEY will track your behavioral changes and show you the right way to quit smoking.
- You will get lots of tips and motivating suggestions to start hating cigarettes.
- Here, you can make your own log to quit smoking slowly.
- Make a schedule and count how many cigarettes you are reducing to take every week.
- This app will show you how dangerous smoking is for our health. And thus, it will motivate you to quit.
4. Stop smoking – quit smoking, be smoke-free
Stop Smoking – quit smoking is unique because it’s more about social media with thousands of ex-smokers. Here, you can make a social profile and start sharing your smoke-free routine, ideas, suggestions, experiences, etc., with your friends.
This is a good and cool idea to get motivated and motivate others to quit smoking. The bad effects of smoking are also listed in this app properly. Ultimately everything included in this app is enough to kill your craving for tobacco.
- You love to use this app as it comes with an amazing interface with a nice dashboard.
- It will keep tracking your smoking and show you the progression.
- You can check how much money you are saving by quitting smoking.
- This app will help you get motivated to quit with lots of useful health tips.
- You can also build a personal achievement list and customize the goal.
5. Quit Smoking Slowly – SmokeFree
The main motto of this app is to compel you to quit smoking slowly as you become habituated eventually. Everyone knows the bad effects of smoking, but it’s challenging to quit. Here your dedication and willpower to leave is the most important and foremost thing. This simple app helps you stop taking nicotine slowly but steadily. Besides, it will provide you with lots of health tips and motivate you to build a healthy lifestyle.
- SmokeFree lets you form your own smoke-quitting plan.
- You can use it with your smartwatch and track your daily smoking.
- This app will help you with rich motivations for a healthy lifestyle without smoking.
- You can also synchronize the data of this app with your other devices.
- You can keep the widget on the home screen and use it effortlessly.
6. Quit it – stop smoking today
Quit It is a very simple and easy-to-use quit smoking app for Android user that inspire them to quit nicotine. This app simply lets you crave to restore your healthier life from the evil crunch of smoking.
It will also show you various statistics on how much money and time you saved, health improvements, etc. Additionally, it will motivate you a lot to stop smoking. And you can share your progression with your friends to motivate them as well.
- This app will also show you a perfect chart of your progression from the day you start using this app.
- You can check the amount of money you have saved by quitting smoking.
- Every day, this app will give you lots of health tips and motivating inspirations.
- Furthermore, you can check the length of cigarettes that you haven’t smoked.
- Besides, you will get a record of your progression of quitting smoking in the app.
7. Alex AI – Quit smoking
Tired of trying to quit nicotine? No problem, do a little bit more try with this amazing quit smoking app. Alex AI is a very intelligent quit smoking app for your Android device and will surely help you. This app will monitor the time you don’t smoke, the number of cigarettes you didn’t touch, the amount of money you saved, etc. In the end, you will definitely get motivated by this app to quit smoking.
- You can create your own customized plan to quit smoking before the goal day.
- This app teaches you everything about the bad sides of smoking.
- It will warn you about the situations and emotions that trigger your cravings for smoking.
- This app will also give you many tips to fight cigarette cravings.
- You can check out how much lifespan you are wasting as well as money.
8. Quit Smoking Hypnosis – Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy
Surf City Apps brought an interesting quit smoking app for Android users. Quit Smoking Hypnosis is an app that works like hypnotizing a smoker to quit. This will give you logs and plans to quit smoking. This is a common feature every quit smoking apps offer. But the unique part here will give you audio motivation to just forget about smoking. There are eventually lots of audio motivation sessions that will ultimately help you to quit.
- It will take no more than three weeks to quit smoking for good using this app if you follow everything systemically.
- The audio sessions are suggested to start when you have cravings for cigarettes.
- You can initially repeat the audio and use them in the future if necessary.
- There are lots of background yoga sounds that will be motivating too.
- Ultimately, this app helps you to have a healthy lifestyle with peace and joy.
More Info & Download
9. Smoke-Free, stop smoking help
You would have quit smoking if you could see the benefits of leaving it in front of you right at this moment. Yes, it’s possible to see how many benefits you will get after quitting smoking using this outstanding Android app. This quit smoking app is very highly rated on iTunes, and now it’s also available for Android users.
This is one of the best scientific apps, which really helps to quit smoking by showing a set of effective lifeline tools like a calendar, graph, bar show, diary, etc., which is very easy to understand and follow.
- You will have a virtual stop-smoking coach in this app to give tips and motivation.
- This app lets you customize a stop-smoking log and change your schedule.
- It also comes with a health improvement bar showing progression and performance.
- This outstanding app will also show you how much money you have saved by quitting.
- An active quit-smoking tracker will track how many cigarettes you take daily.
10. Quit Smoking – QuitNow!
Welcome to the best ex-smoker community-based quit-smoking app, QuitNow. This community is driven by more than 2 million ex-smokers who will always provide help and tips to increase your willpower to leave cigarettes. The application is made with a dynamic design.
After making a profile, it will send you encouraging messages from the community members to maintain a routine of not touching cigarettes. You will understand how many miles you would cost if you smoked.
- You can check all the ex-smokers’ statuses that will motivate you to quit.
- The community is positive and will always help you to fight your cravings for smoke.
- The FAQ section is open; you can ask people if you have any questions.
- You will get regular tips for a smoking-free healthy lifestyle.
- You will also get a free widget that is determined to make you quit smoking.
11. Quit Tracker: Stop Smoking
If you are looking for a smoking app, then here is a perfect one. Quit Tracker can motivate anyone to quit smoking. This app can provide you with some good knowledge and lifestyle motivation. It helps people in quitting smoking in different ways. It will show you the total amount of wasted money on smoking that will always demotivate you to stop it. This quit smoking app for Android is always great as a stop-quitting motivator.
- Give your proper knowledge about smoking.
- Show up the advantages of quitting smoking.
- You will get a huge amount of money you can save by quitting it, and it will show you the amount daily.
- Understand the new peaceful life without smoking.
- It is a good substitute for a motivator that will help you quit smoking.
12. Stop Smoking: EasyQuit Free
Stop smoking is a kind of motivator that helps a lot in quitting smoking. This app has some unique features. You can check out your growing money by quitting smoking. It is very hard to quit smoking in a day. The app also knows it, and there are some slow modes.
The modes help you in stopping it slowly. Quitting smoking with this app is great fun. Some supportive games help you in mind swing. Overall this quit-smoking app for your Android device can motivate you effectively.
- There are 28 eye-catching themes.
- Get the saving statistics from the app.
- It works as a good motivator.
- Slow mode updates every day and inspires you.
- Fifty-seven badges are available, which you will have to achieve. In the end, you will stop smoking automatically.
13. Smoke-free: Quit smoking now, Stop Smoking Forever
Smoke-Free is another supportive quit-smoking app with some effective techniques to let you quit smoking. The app is also known as a great motivator. You will see how many cigarettes you are avoiding every day. Besides, you will also get to know the benefits of quitting it.
You don’t need to stop it in a day. A steady process will help you in quitting it easily. There are some milestones. You will get a badge and reach a milestone every time you complete some of them.
- Give you a statement of your health benefits.
- Get more batches by quitting it slowly.
- More than 30 techniques will help you to avoid smoking.
- The smoking tracker will provide the necessary motivational information.
- Grow your pocket as well as your lifespan.
14. Flamy – quit smoking and become a non-smoker
Smoking addiction is deep, and Flamy is deeper. This quit smoking app for Android can take the challenge of quitting smoking. There is some true and motivational information that will help you stop smoking. There are two different modes available. You will understand your savings after quitting smoking. The app will provide you with proper statistics on your extra savings. There are also some health tips.
- Two different modes: One less every day, 14 days challenge.
- It is a good motivator.
- Get the necessary tips to improve your lifestyle.
- You can get new achievements.
- A lot of motivational lines to make you mentally strong.
- Show you how quitting smoking can save you money.
15. Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter
Quit Smoking is a very much challenging app for the smoker. If you are a chain smoker and looking for ways to avoid it, you will get tons of ideas. For that, you have to fix your mind first. This supportive quit-smoking app will do the rest for your Android device. Here, you will also get many great motivational ways to help you stop smoking. It will record your saving money just by avoiding smoking and show them to you to inspire you.
- Check out how many days you are living without smoking.
- Get some effective health tips.
- You will also get some videos about the bad effect of smoking.
- Know about the diseases caused by smoking.
- Learn how much lifespan you are getting by quitting smoking.
16. Get Rich or Die Smoking
Here is another quitting smoking app. The app comes with proper statistics and chats of your progression. There are two helpful widgets available. The widget can be played on the home screen, and you can easily control your activity. Get Rich or Die smoking also has a community system.
The community system lets you chat with other quitters. You will also get some rewards according to your activity. Ultimately everything will motivate you greatly to quit smoking.
- Social sharing options let you share your achievements with your friends.
- Get useful information about smoking.
- The app provides you with your regular and weekly activities with time, date, and habit.
- You can check out the cost in different currencies.
- The community-sharing option motivates you well.
17. Smoking log – Stop Smoking
Smoking Log comes with a perfect listing that will help you quit smoking. No need to stop it in a day. Complete achievements day by day and stop smoking, having zero pain. The extra addition of the daily activity widget makes it easier for the user. You can also turn off and on the notification.
It will send you a warning and never make you forget that you are on a mission. It can also keep a record of the cigarettes you did not smoke. Overall this app will kill your habit of smoking.
- Get continuous notifications.
- It will remind you about your progress.
- There are some achievements; complete tasks and get them.
- You can also share your achievements on your social sites.
- Get a complete chart about your savings and lifespan increment.
18. Quit Smoking – Smokerstop
Quit Smoking is an effective app for quitting smoking. This app is used using the scientific method. There is also a notification option. You will always get alerts about your mission. Quitting smoking is always painful, but this app has some interesting achievements.
By fulfilling those achievements, your way of quitting smoking will get easier. There are lots of motivational quotes. Some health tips will create a better sense. This app will also record your daily progress. When you see your progression, you will be inspired.
- Get a regular notification on daily activity.
- A good number of achievements make it a competition for you.
- It motivates you to stop your bad habit of smoking.
- Creates your personal goal and inspires you to quit it.
- Show you how many cigarettes you are not taking, and you are saving money.
19. Quit smoking
Among many applications, this app comes with some effective features. Quit smoking records the number of your smoked cigarettes, costs, and others. Besides, you will get to know how your pocket is growing. Achievements will help you to quit it pleasantly.
You will also get some tips about the bad effects of smoking. You will understand how much money you have wasted and how much harm you have done to your health. After all, this application will be a good motivator for everyone.
- This app will provide your daily and weekly basis for smoking quitting progression.
- Reach the rewards and be a smoke-free man.
- The widget system is also used to help you.
- This is an ad-free application.
- This is a simple app, and everyone can use it.
20. Drop It! Quit Smoking
Hello, I am the “Drop It! Quit smoking” app but not just another app that only advises you to follow the rules. I am here to help you a bit more to leave this horrible addiction. I will motivate you, make you mentally healthy, make you successful from an unsuccessful quit-smoking plan and show you statistics on how much money you saved, how many days you passed without tobacco, how much time you saved by not smoking, etc. Download me now and make your life cursed-free.
- The app will motivate you well.
- You can decorate your profile in the app.
- It allows you to explore others’ stories and share your story.
- Check out how much lifespan you have regained and how much money you have saved.
- Chat with successful people and your quitting mate for more motivation.
Though quitting smoking is tough, with the help of self-dedication and motivation and various help and tips from the apps mentioned above and the community will help you quit nicotine and restore a happy, healthier life. Remember that smoking has no good side, and it is taking you to the path of death. At the same time, it causes lots of money that you could save. So, quit it as soon as possible.
So, which app are you planning to try from the list of the best quit smoking apps for Android? Share your opinions and experiences of using it in the comment section. You can also share this best list of anti-nicotine apps with those friends who smoke a lot and let them get back into their happy and healthy lives. Thank you for your support.