In life, all the tasks are essential, and there many tasks which become a daily routine, and there is no chance of forgetting those. But, now in this world, we have a variety of works which we need to do. Some of them are very small at work but have an enormous significance once it is done. And if it is not done, then it may cause a catastrophe. To avoid these, we usually use reminder apps, and we search for the best reminder apps for android. Today we shall see some best reminder apps for android.
Best Reminder Apps for Android
In this article, I shall discuss the 20 best reminder apps for android. These are chosen after analyzing the reviews of the users, their comments, the volume of downloads, features, etc. I hope you will like the apps. All links at the end of each app will lead you to more info, and you can directly get to the download page of the play store. Now, let’s check out the 20 best reminder apps for android.
1. To Do Reminder with Alarm
To-Do Reminder with Alarm is one of the best reminder apps for android. This app is handy and extremely easy to use. You can quickly add your tasks and make them ready for the reminder with alarm. You don’t need to worry about the reminder, and you can relax till the time it reminds you. While using this app, you have to avoid preventing the alarm from working with the battery saver app, an app to kill the task. That is the only thing you have to remember for this app.
- You can easily and quickly customize and set your tasks with reminders the way you want.
- You can get repeated reminders by setting the time of repetition.
- There is an option of early warning or alarm for your task.
- The remainder will also come as notification if you want, and you have the freedom to set your favorite tone or sound as the alarm.
- You can set your task and alarm with a voice command as well.
- If you are driving, the app will handle the situation for you and smartly remind you are maintaining your safe driving.
- All dates of the anniversary and special days will be synchronized automatically, and get enough time to make a plan for surprising someone.
- This app keeps a backup in Google Drive and anywhere you want.
- You can set the day and night mode for adapting the screen with your eyes.
2. Reminder with Alarm?? To Do List, Daily Reminder
It is another straightforward and user-friendly app and one of the best reminder apps for android. This app will not bother you with anything extra which may annoy you, or you may get irritated. You have to make a task list with reminders, and then you can relax. The app will automatically remind you about your task in due time. The app is full of features, and you will be well benefited from the app.
- You can set deadlines for any task and remain on track.
- You can set a reminder for meetings, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- You can make a shopping list as well to save your time and money.
- If you have an urgent call to make, the app shall remind you in due time.
- Forgetting medication is no more if you are using this app.
- It has a material design and has a voice as reminder support.
- You can snooze, repeat your taskings and the reminders come with icons.
- It has the ability to create the recurring or customization of tasks.
3. Any.do: To do list, Calendar, Reminders & Planner
Millions of people have chosen this app to get an organized task list to forget their essential tasks. Like other reminder apps, you can get a reminder for any category of functions. The app is very user-friendly, and that’s why chosen by millions of people. The outstanding features and easy use made it one of the best reminder apps for android. Besides adding tasks, you can manipulate your calendar for placing your work for better planning.
- You can add tasks and manage projects that were shared with different colors for prioritizing.
- There is an option to add subtasks under any main tasks.
- You can set a perfect reminder for one-time events and recurring reminders for ongoing activities.
- You can turn your calendar into a task table for better planning and see all your tasks with a single look.
- You can make a priority list of your tasks, and your leftover tasks will be rescheduled automatically.
- You can perform your shopping with the help of this app and get recommendations too.
- You can get access and help from Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri, and you can add a task from Slack.
- Besides the android device, you can manage the task on iOS, PC, Mac, and synchronization will be automatically done.
- You will also get the notification on Apple Watch and Android Wear.
- By using voice command, you can easily add your task and set a reminder.
4. BZ Reminder
If you are a busy man, then there is often a chance to forget things. Atlas Profit brought the app BZ for you not to forget your important tasks even if you are too busy. The app shall smartly remind you of the functions. This user-friendly app is too fast to work and set tasks. If you are a man of gears, then you will be able to see the functions on your gadgets like a smartwatch. This app is rich with features and made one of the best reminder apps for android.
- You can set repeating or recurring tasks besides setting classic tasks.
- You will get alerts before any event, birthday, anniversaries, meetings, etc.
- There is an option for snoozing tasks.
- You can make a priority to your works using colors them.
- You can add a note to your task.
- There is a freedom of customization of widgets.
- You can use the calendar for making task tables by this app.
- Any daily and regular events like medication will be alerted by this app.
5. TickTick: To Do List with Reminder, Day Planner
If you are looking for an app that is simple but effective as a reminder app, then this is. You can manage all your tasks in an organized fashion without missing them by using this app. The app will make your works easy by reminding you at the correct time. Numerous features made it one of the best reminder apps for android. This app is rich in options for allowing you to get the maximum satisfaction out of an app.
- The app is straightforward to use with an intuitive design and many personalized features.
- You can categorize your task according to its importance or anything you feel.
- Whatever device you use, you get everything synchronized in every device you are logged in.
- You can get overviews of plans by accessing a third-party calendar using the app.
- You can instantly add anything that pops up inside your mind like a task.
- You can add a checklist widget on your home screen and customize the size as you desire.
- You can get repeated reminders of the tasks that you regularly do.
- You can attach any photo, sound clip, or any other attachments with your tasks.
- Notifications up to 5 can be added to the primary task.
6. Todoist: To-do Lists for Task Management & Errands
You can change the overwhelming feelings of your life when you are getting the help of this app as a reminder of every work. You can keep track of all your work and manage all vital tasks very quickly and smoothly in time. According to The Verge, this app is one of the best reminder apps for android. So, you can download, install and use this app without any doubt. Amazing features will undoubtedly blow your mind.
- Quickly and easily, you can make an active task list.
- You can get periodical alerts if there is any task like that.
- The app will allow you to remember essential deadlines.
- You will be mentally relaxed by efficiently delegating your tasks to people using this app.
- You can prioritize your tasks with the help of color.
- A daily, weekly, or any customized overview will allow you to get mental satisfaction.
- The app allows you to access many favorite apps, which will make your task easier.
7. Tasks: Todo list, Task List, Reminder
It is a straightforward app as a task manager and reminder, which will help you remember all your routine and vital functions. The app will allow you to add tasks very quickly not to miss any work to add to the list. Fortunately, the developers are too responsive if you report any problem or suggestion. Like other reminder apps, this app lets you add a reminder, shopping list, anniversaries, birthdays, etc.
- Very simple to use.
- There are dark themes for beautifications and eye adaptability.
- You can organize your tasks into multiple lists.
- Task adding process is speedy.
- You can add task details to the main task.
- With a very simple swipe, you can prioritize your task.
- Intuitive gestures will help you to organize your tasks.
- You can fix the alarm duration.
8. Life Reminders
Life Reminders app for Android is a very well-organized app that allows you to manage your minor details activities in time. By managing minor details, you can save yourself from significant consequences. Some of your small thing like sending a simple SMS might be a big issue having more significant effects. The app is the solution for this. Fortunately, the app allows you to select any language out of the whole seven leading languages. The app is also rich in features.
- The app features a total of seven different languages.
- Setting a task with a reminder is very easy.
- You can manipulate your contact list to make a call to someone you want at any selected time.
- You can set a reminder for any task with minor details not to make any mistakes later on.
- Besides setting a call schedule, you can make an SMS, mail, etc., plan for any selected time.
- You have the scope to remove ads so that you don’t get bothered ever.
9. To Do List
To does a very user-friendly manager which makes your work easy by maintaining the time accurately. You will get vast experience with this app. It is not a matter if you are too busy and very often forget your tasks. To-Do List will make it easy for you. The app will also tell you the essential tasks at the right moment by maintaining the priority. The app is powerful in its simplicity and usability.
- The app is very user-friendly.
- Organize the tasks handily and easily.
- You will know what to do with the smart home screen widgets.
- You will get the exact notification at the right moment.
- You can synchronize your taskings with the help of google.
- Adding tasks is much smoother with a voice command.
- The status bar will allow you to remain updated.
- For adding any task quickly, you can use the Quick Task Bar.
- The app supports recurring tasks.
- You can get help for shopping from this app.
10. Just Reminder with Alarm
This reminder app is straightforward to operate and reminds you of everything you want to get a reminder at the perfect time. Like other reminder apps, this app shows multiple categories of events. However, there are some different features incorporated with the apps, which made this app a special and different one. Besides managing the usual tasks, this app thinks about the security of your tasks if any of them are classified.
- Manages and reminds your different events like birthdays, anniversaries, urgent calls, etc.
- You can easily add a task with a voice command.
- If your device supports them with LED blink and auto snooze feature, you will not miss any reminder.
- You can automatically send wishes to someone during his or her birthday or any anniversary.
- You can have a backup on your SD card or any drive.
- You can secure your classified tasks with the help of a PIN lock.
11. Reminder with Alarm
Many of us have an awfully bad habit of forgetting important things carelessly. For them, I suggest a Reminder with an Alarm. It comes with all the premium features in one place to make you well organized. It offers total customization and speech recognition support. The interface of the app is simple and to the point for the user’s convenience.
- It has options to create annual reminders for birthdays and anniversaries.
- This app will never let you miss an assignment or homework if you make schedules in the app ahead.
- It features eye-catching reminder widgets for quick access.
- You can select between regular and task-based alarms to prioritize important events.
- The app offers lots of powerful alarms with easy navigation within the app interface.
- It is optimized for most of the updated Android phones and tablets.
12. Microsoft To Do: List, Task & Reminder
Microsoft To-Do is not just a listing app, and it has premium-grade reminder functionality and tasks organizer in one place. This organizing app is packed with tonnes of features, and it is completely free to use. This app provides colorful themes along with dark mode integration. It also offers complete personalization for the user’s convenience. You can make grocery lists, daily schedules, reminders, and task lists. It will keep you up to date. This app also supports Office 365 services.
- You can sync this app from your Android device with your other windows based computers.
- It offers complete customization as you make lists, plans, and set reminders for important events.
- This app offers top-notch sharing options and supports all the popular file formats.
- You can attach up to 25 MB-sized files to any lists or tasks.
- It supports Outlook and other Office 365 apps synchronization for reminders and task management.
- You can add and manage multiple Microsoft accounts at the same time.
13. To Do List with Reminder
It is another simple but smart reminder app for Android users. It is To Do List with a Reminder. It will always keep you updated on your upcoming activities so that you never forget important things. Manage your daily schedule in time, and this app will help you remind the task you need in time. You can snooze your reminder and repeat your task at any period. Increase your productivity and keep your life in a well-maintained routine. this app is full of features and never lets you fell behind.
- You can synchronize your data with google tasks.
- You can add lists of a group on your tasks.
- Enhanced dark theme for a more elegant look and eye protection.
- Add your reminder just by adding the time.
- Set separate ringtones for each task.
- You can add the widget to your home screen too.
14. Any Reminder: Daily Task & Reminder Alarm
If you are looking for an easy but effective app that might help you remember important tasks, then stop looking anywhere else and just download this app. You will be fascinated by its efficient and elegant user interface. You can manage all of your important tasks over this app. Any Reminder will make your life simpler with its user-friendly interface and settings with its advanced alert system. This app has a very low energy consumption; you don’t have to worry about draining your battery life if this app running in the background.
- It has a wide various category of reminders to choose from.
- You can set a repeat interval.
- Your data will be backed up in the cloud, and you can restore it whenever you want.
- Custom ringtone for your reminders to easy recognization.
- This app will not disturb you when this app is on; do not disturb the mood.
- Set reminders against the contacts that minimize the time required to set a reminder.
Millions of people have chosen this app as their daily driver to remember their essential tasks in time. Reminder is one of the most well-organized, feature-rich, and simple reminder apps for Android you might ever find. This app comes with a bucket of user-friendly features. Just set your alarm and forget about the remembering hazard you might go through in your daily life. This app has a pop-up notification that reminds you of your daily tasks. You can also snooze your tasks and set a time interval for each notification.
- Add widgets to your home to keep track of your tracks easily.
- You can add your custom reoccurring reminders.
- This app has a backup and restores option.
- You can choose custom ringtones for each reminder.
- Import contacts from your device for convenience.
- Simple settings and dark mode are available.
16. Pi Reminder: Todo list, Alarms & Reminders
If you are a busy person, but you keep forgetting important things, you can use this app too. It is Pi Reminder brought by PiApps. The best part of this app is how it will always help you lead a hazard-free life with proper discipline. This app keeps your tasks organized by its smart and attractive interface. You can change the color of the app to your taste. You can also assign your tasks according to your order and choice; you can even add different tunes for each reminder. Are you getting interested? Then, be more specific about it by having a glance over its features.
- You can add reminders for others near you by sharing the reminder.
- Add the widget to your home to keep track of your tasks.
- This app also works when you are offline.
- This app sync across all your devices.
- Add a reminder through voice command.
- Chose a reminder interval for your reminder.
17. Galarm – Alarms and Reminders
Meet another reminder app for your android devices that will change your mind on average reminder apps. With its revolutionized smart design, this app will easily keep your life organized and never let you forget important tasks. This app not only allows you to set the alarm for you, but you can also share your alarms with others. It just acts as your assistant who keeps all your tasks on track by notifying you from time to time. This app has a snooze option that allows you to delay the alarm for a few moments. You can also set a time interval throughout a day or week to remember stuff.
- Group alarm allows you to set alarms for selected peoples.
- Each alarm has its chat option.
- This app adapts to your time zone if you travel more.
- Instant notification keeps you aware of your ongoing tasks.
- This app also supports Spanish.
- No account is needed, so no need to remember your password again.
18. Google Task
Google has a lot of apps that don’t need to introduce. Google Task is one of them. You can now maintain all your tasks with your Android phone using this essential app. The best part of this app is its reminder. It will always inform you about your important tasks. For that, you have to set the reminder spending just a few seconds. The setting is very easy to understand, and you will love it when you get notified about your tasks timely. You can set sounds and songs that you love and use the note to write about your task.
- The dark mode is there to protect your eye and the phone battery.
- Instant reminder setting option will help you fix it within the blink of your eyes.
- Sound setting and note-taking facilities are available.
- Very user-friendly interface and alarm settings option.
- Supports a variety of languages.
19. To Do list Note
Another option for you is here. It is To Do List Note, a very popular reminder app for Android users. It is quite like a multifunctional app where you can find a group of essential supports for a busy life. But the reminder option is the best of that support. You can set reminders anytime, anywhere. And forget about your task. This app will notify you about it in time. Besides, you can take daily notes and to-dos here. So, it will work quite like your assistant. So, you can trust this app with no doubt and let it work for you.
- You can use pattern lock and password to protect privacy.
- Color notes are available so that you can take instant notes here.
- You are free to select alarm ring tones.
- Let you take voice recording notes.
- Use icon stick for easy identification.
- You can share, save, and send DB files from this app via email.
20. Reminder – to do & Task
The last one is Reminder – to do & Tasks. It is also a very supportive reminder app for your Android phone. Using this app is very easy, and you can set a reminder just by spending a few seconds. Also, there is a to-do list option. So, you can take an instant note and set a reminder on it. You can make a birthday schedule, meeting schedule, or any other task you think is important to remember. Then just forget it and take care of your other work. You will receive an alarm just as you set in time with the note you save. That’s how it works.
- You can set reminders with notifications.
- Take notes instantly and set the alarm on it.
- You can use dark mode for extra eye protection.
- Battery saving ability and easy to perceive settings.
- Let you choose the alarm ring tone and set it for that.
- You can add the widget to your home and use the shortcut.
We need to do so many things within this short time of life. We usually tend to forget our essential things when we remain too busy. But, none even ourselves do not expect to miss any important task or event in life. I believe these apps will help you in avoiding such missing events. If you have more lists of best reminder apps for Android, then please let us know by commenting below.