Whether you are a man or woman, your wedding is the most important day of your whole life. So, we want to organize and celebrate the big in the most beautiful and organized way. So, people hire wedding planner teams so that they can manage the event perfectly. But hiring such a team is quite costly nowadays. Eventually, many of us love to organize our D-day by ourselves. If you are one of them, maybe you are on the right track. It’s because today, we are going to learn about the best wedding planner apps.
Best Wedding Planner Apps
Organizing a big event won’t be a big deal when you have a responsive checklist, a notification system to inform you about your schedule, functions to make a list of invitations, and similars. And the best wedding planner apps support you with all these facilities. However, we have checked many apps and found the following ten apps to work the best. So, we suggest you check the apps and their details so that you can find the most appropriate one for your D-day.
1. LadyMarry Wedding Planner
Let’s start with the best ever multipurpose wedding planner app from LadyMarry’s own company. I called it a multipurpose wedding planner tool because it can take care of all aspects of your big day in the most arranged way. This app will help you manage your dream ceremony perfectly and affordably. This app will handle almost everything like a pro, from making your wedding checklist to the invitation list. Let’s see what more it will offer.
- Once you add your wedding date, this app will make a diagram for the checklist.
- This useful app provides an extensive note-taking tool to take all essential notes for your wedding day.
- You can synchronize this app with other devices. So, the same plan will be there for other people who are involved in the arrangement.
- There are lots of images of successful wedding arrangements, and you can simply take ideas from them.
- It will initially notify you about the deadlines, and you can search wedding venues in your area using this app.
- Unlike most other wedding apps, this one is completely free for both Android and iOS users.
Pros: You will find a lot of DIY wedding tips from professional wedding planners. It must help you make your big day successful.
2. Wedding Planner by WeddingWire
For those who are looking for a full-celebration package for their wedding, this app is surely for them. Wedding Planner by WeddingWire will assist you from the wedding venue and to the end of the wedding dress fitting. Additionally, you will get a wedding checklist along with the budget plan. Moreover, you can keep track of your expenses in flowers, cakes, wedding dresses, etc. Of course, it is customizable and will save both your time and money.
- This app will initially suggest more than 250,000 local wedding professionals and over 2 million vendor reviews.
- It will also get you wedding photographers, wedding DJs, and so on.
- You can take an interactive tour of wedding venues and confirm your decision.
- You can add photos to your wedding websites and share details with the guest.
- This app lets you arrange the guest list and track the meal selections from your device.
Pros: This app will help with the wedding countdown. Likewise, it will offer special wedding deals from famous wedding registries.
Cons: You may find it difficult to navigate through the wedding website.
3. Invitation maker & Card design
Invitation maker & Card design will help you make hundreds of invitation templates, all of which are designed by professionals. Of course, there will be an online card maker list, and you can choose the best one for a wedding or birthday invitation. Likewise, you can customize your RSVP card or simply send a thank you card to your dear ones. No wonder designing the best card, print, or just sending an e-card is really handy with this app.
- You can make holiday greetings cards and online greetings cards easily.
- Making a bachelor or bachelorette party invitation or saving the date card maker doesn’t need any effort at all.
- You can download greetings island and make the invitation templates, save the card data, and so on.
- There are almost 5,000 wedding card designs available for you.
- You can create the card and templates within a minute.
Pros: You can keep your favorites and save them in the cloud. Besides, you can customize the card with multiple images, texts, and colors.
4. Wedding Planner by The Knot
If you’re looking for the best wedding styles, manage registries, and budget simultaneously, this app is undoubtedly for you. Wedding Planner by The Knot is one of the best wedding planning apps as it allows to customize styles, colors, and decors. Moreover, you can add photos from Pinterest and send the recommended list with a single click. Furthermore, this app will help you to find nearly 300,000 wedding vendors or venues successfully.
- You need to upload the contacts, details, and spreadsheet, and this app will do the rest to organize.
- You can also set the RSVPs and meal plans with this app.
- This app will offer more than 150 customizable wedding templates to share every detail and RSVPs to friends and families.
- The timeline will provide the update of every occasion and to-dos, so it will help track the guests.
- This app also allows for wedding vendor chat, photo-sharing, and personalized checklists.
Pros: You can make a wishlist of the best products in different categories kitchen, entertaining essentials, etc. Besides, this app will automatically recommend budgets for attires, flowers, venues, and so on.
5. WeddingHappy – Wedding Planner
Why become so confused while planning your wedding when you have the best app that will take care of everything on your big day? Well, WeddingHappy will help you make your wedding very organized, and it is specially designed for the grooms. Besides, it doesn’t matter what type of wedding you are planning to; rather, it focuses on the plan’s success. Moreover, you can spend according to your budget, and it shows the cost for each guest.
- You can simply make a customized schedule with suggested due dates and a to-do list.
- The app eventually lets you contact the wedding professionals directly.
- The app will also notify you if any tasks or payments are due.
- You can send individual mail to your future spouse or friends with this app.
- Indeed, you can see the wedding planning progress in the dashboard overview.
- The app doesn’t require any network connection, and it can be used in subway or airplane mode.
Pros: This app will help you to associate tasks with each vendor. Additionally, you can change any due date and adjust with a new date easily.
6. Wedding Planner
Wedding Planner is not just an app to make your wedding plan successful, but it is packed with a personalized checklist. Indeed, the app will remind you of every essential to-do list of you and your partner. Likewise, it will help you to categorize items from accessories to stationery. In addition, there will be a wedding journal, and you can keep memories of all the days leading till the wedding. Let’s check out what more it will offer.
- You can initially keep your favorite photos with your dear ones right on the home screen.
- The app also lets you set any particular song, and you can enjoy the event.
- You can set the budget for your wedding and track the spending on each expense.
- The app will help you arrange events for weddings, and you can share them with friends, family, and vendors.
- Additionally, you can customize the checklist and add anything according to your plan.
Pros: You can invite your future spouse to participate in the wedding planner or keep a backup. Besides, the app will assist you with wedding contacts, and it is organized by categories.
7. The Big Day: Wedding Planner
The Big Day by Wedding Planner is an excellent app to help you with your wedding plans in a very organized way. No wonder the app only makes your planning more accessible, and you can manage the to-do list of you and your other half. Moreover, the checklist includes quite some details of the categorized items. Furthermore, the user interface is really smooth, so it won’t take any time to succeed in every event in the wedding plan.
- You can simply customize the background image or set up your own photo.
- The budget planner will initially help you to keep track of wedding expenses.
- Eventually, you can invite your partner, and it doesn’t bother with any ads.
- The app lets you add a widget to check the remaining time of your plans.
- This app also ensures timeline functionality, and it will help you make the schedule of your wedding day.
Pros: You can easily make a seating chart, and it will track the wedding guests. In addition, the app allows you to sort the whole checklist by yourself.
Cons: The app doesn’t have an option to write the paid money or the money needed for the plan.
8. Wedding Planner: Checklist, Budget, Countdown
If you’re planning your wedding with your future spouse, then Wedding Planner is the whole package for you. Indeed the app helps the most to make a guest list, manage vendors and control the expenses. And it allows you to invite your partner and you can organize the plan together. Moreover, the app guarantees to protect your data from third parties so you can sync all the data from other devices too.
- You can manage the wedding plan and keep track of tasks from other devices easily.
- The app will help you track the meal selection, seating plan of the guest, and so on.
- You can customize your wedding task and replace it with another day.
- The app will automatically remind you about the upcoming task.
- You can easily make a list of the vendors and contact them directly through this app.
Pros: The app is available in 11 different languages so that you can make the preparations in your language. In addition, it allows you to divide the events like a bachelor party, bachelorette party, or wedding.
9. Bridebook – #1 Wedding Planner
Bridebook is not only a wedding planner app, but it is your personal wedding planner that doesn’t require any money. In fact, This app gives such a brilliant performance that indeed you will enjoy your dream wedding. Additionally, you can keep a record of all your wedding ideas right in the scrapbook. Also, it helps to organize song ideas, vendor notes, and so on. No wonder the app accompanies the best to count the day before getting married.
- The app lets you search, contact, and book the wedding venue all at once.
- The app also shows the reviews, shortlisting, leading directory, or filter search to find a perfect venue.
- You can customize the wedding plan to-do list and follow the checklist.
- The budget planner will help to track the wedding costs and expenses.
- The app will show you the spending money on different sections like cake, dress, wedding venue, etc.
Pros: You can easily add notes and contact details of the wedding vendors. Moreover, the app will help you save money, and you and your partner can work simultaneously.
Cons: You will fail to search or get any wedding venue if you’re outside of the UK.
How about a wedding planner app with the easiest registry for couples and guests? Well, Zola is a free wedding website that has come with an easy-to-edit design. Surely, you can share all the wedding details, and online RSVPs will help you with wedding events. Moreover, the app will get you all your guests’ addresses and allow you to communicate with them seamlessly. In fact, it will be the most convenient way to make your wedding plan successful.
- You can start your wedding plan in a matter of seconds and register for gifts and gift cards.
- The app will help you with honeymoon funds as well.
- The app allows you free shopping and returns, along with smart exchanges.
- You can make a to-do list for yourself and your future spouse.
- It lets you add your own task, and the app will notify you before the due date.
Pros: This exciting shopping app gets you free shipping along with guest addressing. Furthermore, you can plan from your engagement to wedding and decorating affordably.
Cons: The app sometimes fails to save your data.
Q: How can I organize a wedding ceremony with an app?
A: You can organize a wedding ceremony perfectly with the best wedding planner apps. On the playstore and AppStore, you will find lots of wedding organizing apps for sure. There are eventually lots of free apps too. You just have to utilize the functions of the apps perfectly, and it will help you organize your wedding ceremony perfectly.
Most apps provide making checklists, notifications for events, invitation lists, shopping functions, and so on. That’s why you will get a virtual assistant to organize the ceremony with those apps.
Q: What is the best wedding planning app for iPhone?
A: Wedding Planner by WeddingWire and Zola is the best wedding planning apps for iPhone. Both of these apps are free, and you can use them on your iPad and other Android devices. These apps provide the essential features to manage extensive programs like a wedding ceremony. You can also try Wedding Planner by The Knot and WeddingHaapy as well.
Q: Which app lets you make invitation cards for weddings?
A: Invitation maker & Card design is the best app that lets you make invitation cards for weddings. You can also use this app to make invitation cards for parties, events, and other occasions. This app is only available for Android. But if you are an iPhone user, you can use LadyMarry for sure.
Q: What is the best free wedding planner app?
A: LadyMarry and Zola are the best free wedding planner apps for both Android and iPhone. Most wedding planner apps are indeed paid and provide less service on the free version. But these apps are entirely free to use. Being a free app doesn’t mean it lacks features. I am sure you will love the valuable functions of these apps that will definitely make things easier on the big day.
Before we leave, let us congratulate you on your big day. And this list of recommendations for the best wedding planner apps for both Android and iPhone is a little gift for you. Hopefully, you will get big help with a virtual assistant to organize your wedding ceremony. Well, now, tell us which app you like the most. We love to hear from you and will wait for your response. Thank you for your support, and once again, congratulation on your new life.