Papyrus is a different note manager which is developed with the security concern in mind. Before we go further, let’s talk about why do we need a note manager with better security? We all know how important a note manager is to maintain our daily activities!
We take notes for many purposes, for example, If you are an employer, then you may already know that how much difficult it is to manage your daily task properly with privacy. You can hardly manage to do all the things deployed around you. As a result, it becomes a threat of losing your job. And this is where Papyrus comes to help you out of this panic.
Papyrus is a free software which can be used on various platform such as- Linux, Mac, Windows, Android, etc. This software keeps your note secure with the password protection. You can easily set various passwords for various notes or files to make the notes private. Another good thing is that it allows you to set map and weather to note information automatically which is great. Papyrus is very easy to use as well. This app has some other good features which make it different from the others.
Features of Papyrus
- User-friendly interface.
- Back up note to DropBox.
- Synchronize encrypted note via dropbox.
- Share a note with Gmail, DropBox, Google Drive.
- Advanced Search option to find out the specific note with a name.
- Select notes/texts with the pen and move them with just a finger.
- Set pages with various size & direction.
- Support full screen with rotation.
- ‘Zoom in’ & ‘Zoom out’ with the finger.
- Various pen sizes
- Marking important notes with color.
- You can Copy a specific note and Paste it into any file.
- Write something with the pen and erase with just a finger
- Moving a note from one file to another.
- Shorting note by the creation date, modification date and Alphabetically.
- Undo-redo option.
Install Papyrus Notes Manager in Linux
Install this app in Ubuntu Linux using the following PPA:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:aseman/desktop-apps sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install papyrus
You can also download the binary package for installing it on any Linux distros from the following link:
Papyrus reminds you to do the important things in right time, and it not only manages your notes with privacy sometime it may save your job too. So the importance of Papyrus note manager with better security cannot be described in a single word.
If you were looking for an application for managing your daily notes properly with security, hope you’ve found this article helpful in choosing the best one for you. Do you have anything to ask? If you have, just write it down in the comment box.