Often in college or university and also in our working place, we need to share important files with others. Sharing video files, photos, ebooks, PDF, or DOC files become essential sometimes. But often, WiFi connection or mobile data is not available around us so that we can share those files while being online. If you are facing such a situation often, I suggest you try some Android file transfer apps. Most of these apps are good at sharing a bulk amount of files very quickly. So, I think some of your tasks may be easier using such an app.
Best Android File Transfer Apps
Here, you will find 20 best file sharing app for Android, and almost all of them work without an internet connection. You share files, and in most of the cases, it doesn’t matter what the format is. You will get the files with the original formats and size. Besides, there are some apps that can handle some other relevant tasks to come as more useful. So, read the info of these apps and select one or more for a better file sharing experience.
Who doesn’t hear about SHAREit? It has become so popular that when we need to share something from our phone to another, SHAREit is the first name that comes before our tongue. However, this popular app includes its network to share the file from one device to another. So, it won’t ask you to check your network for an internet connection or to connect a USB cable. You can share files, videos, apps, photos whenever and wherever. Seems exciting, right? Wait, that’s not all it has.
- It can transfer files preserving the same quality of the original one.
- Video files of all formats are supported here.
- You can discover trending and new music and video in this app.
- You can share wallpaper, GIF, emoji, and all other files.
- It can share files up to 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
- It scans the QR code and finds your partner’s ID for you within a few seconds.
2. File Transfer
Files Transfer is a lightweight file sharing app for your Android device. For your regular use, it can be the best option. It is a very slim app, but it doesn’t mean it cannot compete with other best apps of this criterion. Even, it can do many things that most of the file-sharing apps cannot handle at all. However, the best part of this app is its simple UI and easy sharing system. Moreover, it can be called the fastest file sharing app, as it won’t take more than a few seconds to share files of any size. But it is better to inform you that it is not a cloud system, and the files are transferred directly from one device to another.
- This app offers a pro version for extensive features and advantages.
- It includes AES encryption that lets you share lots of rare files.
- Won’t take much time to share multiple files at once.
- It can share files up to 5 MB at once.
- This app is compatible with any file storage system.
- You can access both internal and external storage with this app.
3. Bluetooth File Transfer
Start using your device’s Bluetooth system to the fullest through Bluetooth File Transfer. It is one of the lightest Android file transfer apps. You will be able to explore and share almost all kinds of files and folders with this app. It does not take any toll on the device’s performance. It uses its file transfer protocol, which offers both sending and receiving data among multiple devices. It is completely free to use, but to use it in the ad-free mode, you will have to purchase the licensing system of Mediaeval Software.
- It comes with a modern and widely accessible UI where you can explore and manage all the files and folders that are ready to be shared.
- The app uses FTP and OPP protocols to transfer data on Bluetooth Integrated devices.
- It includes its security system and authorization system to avoid data theft and 3rd party intrusions.
- This app supports AES and legacy 2.0 encryptions for ZIP and RAR files.
- It comes with a clean and fast file explorer for your convenience.
- You can cut, copy, move, compress, uncompress, and do a lot more with its integrated tools.
4. Smart Transfer: File Sharing App
You will love Smart Transfer for its cross-platform file transferring capability. It is a comprehensive file sharing app that supports any kind of file sharing among multiple devices over hotspot and WiFi networks. You can share or clone your previous phone’s contents with just a few taps using this smart app. It provides enhanced security systems and efficient QR code sharing protocols. Smart Transfer provides lightning-fast data transfer speed according to the condition of the devices. The materialistic and compact app layout makes it more appealing to the users.
- You can transfer files seamlessly within different platforms, such as from iPhone to Android, Android to iPhone or iPad, Android to Android, and so on.
- It holds no limit in data transferring size and package.
- The app also offers file sharing on 3G, mobile data, and internet networks.
- You can easily share or clone contacts and text messages between your devices.
- The app is very smooth and does not hurt the device’s overall performance.
- It also supports transferring apps among devices and integrated with WhatsApp backup file-sharing capabilities.
5. Send Anywhere (File Transfer)
Estmob Ins brings you a highly efficient Android file transfer app. It is called Send Anywhere. Just like its name, it provides you with the opportunity to share files and folders among multiple devices. It features a very simple interface with lots of useful features. You can share any kind of file in their original format in the fastest possible speed. The app works in both online and offline mode. You can use WiFi Direct connection with the industry’s best protection facilities.
- It allows APK file sharing among multiple devices at a time.
- This app supports cross-platform file sharing service, works on Android and iOS seamlessly.
- It does not take much space on your devices and also takes relatively low system resources to operate.
- You can send video, audio, apps, documents, and all kinds of files from your Android device to your PC over WiFi networks.
- The app also provides regular updates and 24/7 technical support from its developer team.
6. Files by Google
As usual, Google didn’t miss to launch its app in this criterion. If you are a great fan of Google apps, then Files by Google is here for you. It is another useful app that can do a lot besides letting you share the essential file with your friends. The first thing I need to tell you about it, that it will always keep your device clean as it works as an effective file cleaning app. Besides, it will let you share files with multiple devices, and it doesn’t take much time to do so. That’s why I think you should take a look at this app if you want a multitasking file sharing app.
- An active search engine is there to find files within a second.
- Use a file cleaning approach to keep your device junk-free and also to boost your phone’s performance.
- Works as a better cloud storage app by saving all the files in your storage.
- It will suggest you erase files before you come out of storage.
- It can share files at 480 Mbps speed even when you are offline.
7. AirDroid: Remote Access & Files
The next one is AirDroid, another popular Android file transfer app. This one is also good at multitasking. Besides transferring files of different types, this useful app will work as a better remote desktop app. That means it will let you operate another device using your phone remotely. But the best part of this app is its way to transfer multiple files at a time. And also, its super-fast UI will allow you to share files with another device remotely. In this sense, it is quite different from the other apps. You can learn more about it right below.
- This app doesn’t need your phone to be rooted.
- Use AirDroid pc remote desktop for free with this app to control the device remotely.
- Option for mirror phone notification is available.
- Share files remotely from one device to others with better speed and protection.
- It will allow you to share files of any formats like gif, APK, PDF, videos, music, photos, ebooks, and so on.
8. File Manager: Easy File Explorer & File Transfer
Want to try an all in one file app? Then try File Manager. This manager will help you transfer files to other devices and receive files from that. Besides, this file explorer app will let you manage all your files, clear junk of those files, and discover files of your storage. It can handle all the tasks regarding files, and it doesn’t mean it is less compatible in file-sharing ability. This app can share the bulk amount of files at a time and even with multiple devices. So, what else do you want?
- It includes a full-featured file manager system.
- This one requires a WiFi connection to transfer files from one device to another.
- Active search box to find your files that can be sorted by names, saving the date, and folders.
- Categorize your files and save them in order so that you can find them quickly.
- It can also check the junk files and clean them up to boost your phone’s performance.
9. XShare – File Fast Transfer
You can also try XShare, a popular Android file transfer app to share files without an internet connection. With a very short time, this app has become one of the world’s fastest file-sharing tools. This app includes a very comprehensive user interface that will let you share almost all kinds of files within the blink of your eyes. Besides, it won’t ask to check your network or to connect a USB cable to share files with others. Just match the QR code with your Sharing partner and enjoy the fastest file-sharing system that will protect the original format of each file.
- It can share files faster, even 200 times better than Bluetooth.
- QR code matching file sharing option for extra security.
- You can install this app using the quick install option to skip many requirements.
- Transfer files with multiple devices at a time.
- You can access both internal and external storage without any interruption.
10. Sendo – File Share & Transfer
Clogica has brought Sendo, a file transfer app like many other developers. I picked this one for its comprehensive cross-platform file-sharing ability. Besides, you can use this app on any device, and it also shares files with numerous devices. Sharing files like video files, ebook, message, photos, PDF files, etc. is nothing but a matter of a few seconds with this app. This highly efficient app will let you share files using a hotspot network to share faster. The UI is also designed to lead the fastest transfer. So, giving a try on it won’t disappoint you.
- It has better backup storage for files of SDcards.
- Tiny sized app and so, it won’t take more space to decrease your phone’s performance.
- Advanced search engine to find files within a second.
- This app will be updated automatically.
- You can also share rare apps and files like APK files using this app.
11. Xender – Share Music & Video, Status Server, Transfer
The next option for you is Xender. It is another useful file transfer app you can use in your Android device. This app is well known as the easiest sharing tool for its designed UI and little system resources. At the same time, it will let you share any type of files with the fastest sharing speed. You don’t have to ensure a wifi connection or your mobile data to use this app. Even it doesn’t require any USB cable to share files with other devices. So, without any doubt, it can be a better choice for you.
- It works even two hundred times faster than a regular mobile Bluetooth Sharing system.
- The system of this app is sharing over 200 million files daily.
- No USB connection is needed to share files with pc.
- It will help you to download files, including videos from different social media.
- This app can convert video files to auto files.
12. Share Apps & File Transfer – inShare
InShot Inc. has come with its best Android file transfer tool. It is inShare. With this app, you share any kind of files with the fastest speed. Even, it is very easy to share apps with your friends and family with it. You can also share video files, photos, ebooks, PDF files, and most others. Also, this app doesn’t need a WiFi connection or mobile data to share files. At the same time, you can share a bulk amount of files within a very short time with it.
- The video-sharing speed of this app is up to 40 Mb per second.
- It is a hundred times faster than a Bluetooth sharing system.
- Sharing infinitely large files is also possible using this app.
- You can transfer files when you are offline, and there is no wifi connection or even a network.
- It will let you share multiple files in one time with one tap only.
13. Zapya – File Transfer, Sharing Music Playlist
Often you see our bored friends ask your playlist to enjoy their time as they have trust in your taste. But sharing a whole playlist is not always easy. You can use Zapya, a very useful Android files transfer app that is especially good at sharing your playlist. You can share files of any type with this app too. It doesn’t matter whether it is a video file or photo; it takes a few seconds to share it with your friends. But the best part of this app is the advantage that it will let you share files even without an internet connection.
- Lets you transfer a huge amount of files with only one tap.
- The phone replication option is available here, which will help you to move everything off your old phone into a new one.
- From this app, you can install multiple files at one time.
- You can share files with multiple devices at a time.
- It has no hidden charge, and it supports over 20 different languages.
- Personalized QR code will help you to enjoy a safer file share.
14. Easy Share: WiFi FileTransfer
Easy Share is also here to let you enjoy a better way to transfer and receive files, photos, videos, and others. You can even use your wifi network to share those files with your friends. Sharing your mobile data is an exceptional advantage of using this supportive file transfer app for your Android device. Also, the UI of this app is designed to have you a better experience with it. At the same time, it won’t take too long to transfer files or get activated.
- The video-sharing speed goes up to 20 Mb per second.
- It will never use any cellular data or your phone data without your permission.
- It supports multiple languages.
- You can share multiple files with multiple devices.
- It will work as an Android backup app for the installed files.
- FTP server is here to share files with the PC using this app.
15. PC to Mobile Transfer – Send Files Anywhere
PC to Mobile Transfer provides you a fast and easy way to exchange any type of files from your PC to Android and vice versa. It works through WiFi networks, hotspots, and other mobile networks. It does not require any USB cable to maintain the connection. You can have complete access to your phone’s data, whether they are on system ROM or SD card. It works with computer software named FTP Manager Lite to provide you with advanced features. The UI is very responsive and accessible to people of all ages.
- It provides unparalleled speed in file transferring in both offline and online modes.
- You can access the phone’s files and have complete control from any Windows PC.
- It allows multiple access and lets you create numerous connection profiles for a smooth transition.
- You can transfer any type of file through this app, such as music, photos, videos, data, etc.
- The app has password protection that prevents others from accessing your data and profiles.
- It takes little system space and does not hurt the device’s performance.
16. Messenger File Transfer
Why not try out Messenger File Transfer? It is among the fastest Android file transfer app that works online. It does not need any WiFi or hotspot connection. The speed of file-sharing depends on internet bandwidth. You can share any kinds of files and data through Facebook Messenger. It is a great solution to exchange files with your friends and family on Facebook with the help of this app. It accommodates little system resources and does not hurt the performance of your device.
- You can share any media files and documents with your Facebook friends.
- It provides you the opportunity to share all types of files through Messenger.
- You can transfer multiple files and folders at a time, and you can filter files according to their categories.
- It shows the real-time data transfer progression and notifies different tasks.
- The app uses its file sending algorithms to send files, and the recipient has to join files if the file size is larger than 18Mb.
- It supports almost all the operating systems along with Android, such as iOS, Web, windows, etc.
17. Fast File Transfer
Let’s meet another super-fast file transfer app. It is called Fast File Transfer. You can share files while remaining offline to any platform from your Android devices. It comes with a modern UI and accessible tools management system. This app can be your one-stop solution for file sharing. This app is capable of sending multiple files in one tap. It is easily accessible and uses hassle-free file transfer protocols. You will not need any internet connection to send or receive files.
- It offers you all in one solution for your data exchange needs.
- You can send multiple files and folders in the ZIP format.
- It works on WiFi networks, NFC, and pair based protocols.
- The app features a very easy file sharing engine that supports all the popular platforms.
- The app takes very little system resources, and you can move to its Pro version at any time for more advanced features.
18. SmartIO – Fast File Transfer App
Let’s meet Aomata LLC’s Android file transfer app. SmartIO is their flagship file management and transferring app with lots of unique features. You will find it very easy to access. It offers file copying, cloning, and secure connectivity for your Android devices. It supports multiple platforms. The app has a huge community of users in the Android and Apple platforms. You can securely exchange different types of files through this app.
- You can easily clone files, folders, and apps among different mobile devices.
- This app offers cross platforms to file transferring facilities. You can easily share files from iOS to Android and vice versa.
- You can exchange different kinds of data and content between devices, and it features an advanced backup system.
- It offers highly secured connectivity through QR code sharing, pairing, and uses hotspot and WiFi for transferring.
- Phone’s contact and text files can be transferred among devices with ease.
- It consumes minimal system resources and battery life.
19. Zapya MiniShare – Mini Size File Transfer App
Zapya MiniShare is another Android file transfer app you can try. It is a very lite file transferring app with powerful features. The best thing about this app is its file size and limited resources consumption. It offers offline file sharing facilities. You can transfer your files and folders to other devices at the fastest possible speed. It offers complete support for all the popular platforms and also features cross-platform sharing. The app interface is welcoming and widely accessible.
- The app uses QR code-based sharing for optimal security and personalization.
- It takes very limited space and consumes relatively low system memory.
- This app supports multiple languages, such as Chinese, English, Thai, Russian, etc.
- It supports transferring files to a group of people at a time.
- It utilizes a system called ‘local share,’ which generates a hotspot that is available to the receivers.
- MiniShare provides interruption-free file exchanges and does not slow down the transfer speed.
The last one of the list is FlyingFile. It is one of the best file sharing apps for Android, and it packs premium facilities for free. It works with all the popular platforms. You can transfer files and folders from your phones to computers. It provides full freedom when it comes to cross-platform file sharing.
It works wirelessly, and you can use this app to exchange files and data from your PCs to phones and tablets. It provides a file management tool for computers to manage file exchange for mobile devices. You will enjoy its easy to use app interface and unprecedented file transfer speed. FlyingFile works flawlessly in most of the android devices.
- It supports various file transfer protocols according to types of networks.
- The app supports category-based file exchange methods for photos, videos, data, music, and so on.
- You can send multiple files and folders at a time without any interruption.
- It does not require an internet connection to exchange files, and it uses WiFi Direct connection among Android devices.
- It is equipped with real-time file transfer among multiple devices at the same time through file ID.
- You can transfer multiple large files at speed up to 250Mbps.
- It provides complete freedom at data exchange and occupies surprisingly little system resources.
It’s now your time to select the best app for your needs. You are one who knows your needs the most, and so, you have to find out the most suitable app by yourself. I have shown you the guidelines and make it easier to find out the best one. Here, you will learn about these within a few minutes by having a glimpse of the app’s info and be acknowledged about the most suitable one for you. Still, if you think it’s confusing, then you can follow my final recommendation. I suggest you try SHAREit or Files by Google. These two are the most popular Android file transfer app.
Now, tell me which one you fix your mind on. And also, don’t forget to inform me about your experience with that app. So, here I come to an end. I will come soon with something new. Till then, stay connected and healthy. Thank you.