Forgetting passwords of different accounts is a very common and irritating situation; most of us don’t like to face. On those passwords, many of our important issues are depending. Again, not having a secured space to store our e-banking credentials can increase the chance of getting hacked. Thus, we lose our account, money, and often our prestige. So, we should always keep our passwords and banking details safe and secure. Keeping notes on a diary is not secured at all. But you have an Android phone, right? It’s enough for that. Just install an Android password manager app and store your secret words and numbers there.
Best Android Password Manager Apps
Finding a powerful password keeper app from the PlayStore may not be easy at all. At least, in this case, you should not compromise by just selecting a random app from PlayStore. But you can select an app from the list of best free password manager apps for Android that I have handcrafted after researching lots of Android apps of this category.
But I suggest reading out the information I have added here to be more specific about the app you are going to select and trust. So, I wish you all the best and hope you will enjoy a better password-protecting experience with an app from here.
1. LastPass Password Manager
To store your password and manage your identity, you can use this exciting, secure vault and password keeper for Android phones. It is the LastPass Password Manager. The best part of this app is the protective password securing approach. It will always give the highest priority in keeping your password locked and other necessary personal information safe from intruders. In this app, you can create an online shopping profile to use your business and banking card numbers safely.
- Fingerprint locking system for highest security.
- One-click built-in password generators to find strong passwords.
- Multi-factor authentication and second layer password protection system.
- The cloud synchronizing system is also available here.
- It includes 1 GB encrypted file storage in it.
2. Password Manager – Keeper
The next app I want to introduce to you is Password Manager. You can just rest being relaxed, not thinking about your essential and Personal Information that you don’t want to forget. You can keep your passwords, account numbers, and other information like that in this app securely. No invader will ever find that even if they have your phone in their hand.
This app offers unlimited space to store and generate your passwords. And you can find them just by searching on the strong search engine available here. At the same time, its privacy fence is strong enough to let you be relaxed.
- This app is designed with zero-knowledge security architecture.
- AES 256 encryption with PBKDF2 technology is used to ensure the highest protection.
- It is integrated with two factors authentication.
- Provide strong and unique passwords to replace your weaker ones.
- You can enable the BreachWatch scanning system to monitor password protection.
3. Password Manager: Generator & Secure Safe Vault
You can also try another powerful password manager app which is just named Password Manager. Like most other compatible password managers, this app will also let you enjoy a very secure space to keep your passwords, bank accounts, address, and so on. There is no way an intruder can find them out from your device. This app maintains very strict password protection that won’t let important info get revealed to others. Want to know more? Here are the features.
- It includes a fingerprint sensor to ensure the strongest security.
- It will autofill your forms to save time.
- Help you to improve your passwords and make them unbeatable.
- Favorite option to separate items and get them easily.
- This app is compatible with Kaspersky password protection.
4. My Passwords – Password Manager
My Passwords is another name to rely on in case of protecting your personal credentials. You can install and use this app for free, and there is no limitation of space to store the info safely. It says it can secure your info with 100% protection, and millions of its users have already agreed to it. You just have to remember the master password only with what you can get access to other passwords and information like bank accounts, user name, contact numbers, addresses, etc.
- Designed with a fast and simple user interface.
- It uses AES 256 encryption to provide a secure vault.
- A collection of beautiful themes is included.
- Biometric authentication is also available here.
- It supports multiple windows and auto backup to local storage.
5. aWallet Password Manager
You can also try aWallet Password Manager. This one is also good at keeping your secret just it itself and never letting any intruder find them out. You can keep safe all your passwords, e-banking credentials, and credit card information here. There are separate spaces for different information, and so, you can find them very easily. Forget all your passwords except one master password to open your aWallet. That’s all it needs to expose your secret only to you.
- No irritating advertisements will appear to kill your time.
- The Auto-locking system is there to ensure a better security system.
- You can use fingerprint and face recognition sensors with its pro version.
- It can restore all the encrypted data to backup storage.
- You can export unencrypted data to the USB device in CSV format.
6. Password Safe – Secure Password Manager
The next Android password manager app is here, and you can use it completely for free. It is a Password Safe. This app is designed with a very simple user interface alongside a powerful security system. The interface will let you input all your personal information, like passwords, very easily, and the search box will find them within a second for you.
On another side, the privacy system of this app is strong enough to let you be relaxed. Even if you forget to close this app and just sleep, it will take care of that too. This app will be locked automatically after a certain time of no use.
- It doesn’t have any access to the Internet, so there is no way to reveal your secrets.
- Includes a very customizable user interface.
- An advanced password strength indicator will warn you about weak passwords.
- Includes an auto-backup process to the local storage.
- It doesn’t keep records on the clipboard as hints.
7. Password Manager SafeInCloud
SafeInCloud has come with one of the best password manager apps for Android users, available in the PlayStore. It is Password Manager SafeInCloud. I must recommend this app if you are looking for a password keeper with cloud storage synchronization. This app will securely store all your passwords, credit card details, and other essential info in an encrypted database. You can also have a look over the below features to learn more about it.
- This app comes with a material design and a black theme.
- It can synchronize data and files with Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, ownCloud, WebDAV, etc.
- You can use the fingerprint sensor or face and retina recognition for security.
- Works as a password strength analyst to warn you about your weak passwords.
- Includes an automatic data importing system too.
8. 1Password – Password Manager and Secure Wallet
To manage and organize all your passwords and other important information, you can try 1Password. It is one of the best free password managers for your Android devices. A very advanced UI is used in this app with AES 256 encryption to provide you the strongest security. Even when your device is in the hand of someone else, your secrets will be safe.
Because it is not possible for someone to just unlock this app, to ensure that much security, you need to remember a master password to get access to all others you have stored there.
- It will create strong and unbeatable passwords for your online and social media accounts.
- You can share passwords with others very securely.
- It lets you enjoy access to records of your device and PC.
- You can unlock this app with a single tap as it includes a protective fingerprint sensor.
- You can create multiple vaults to store information separately.
9. Dashlane – Password Manager
If you want an app that will work as something more than an average Android password manager app, then you can try Dashlane. It will let you store all your passwords, banking credentials and fill them in by themselves when it is needed. That’s how this app can make your online life easier. However, it will automatically let you log in to your favorite website as it keeps your login history and protects them from Intruders. Still not enough? Well, it has many more to impress you.
- A very protective way to share your passwords with others.
- You can import passwords from Google Chrome.
- The fingerprint sensor will let you have access to Dashlane with a single tap only.
- It can Synchronize encrypted data from other devices.
- It will notify you if there is any attempt to hack your accounts.
- It will also give you a real-time credit monitoring alarm.
10. Norton Password Manager
Norton is another name you can trust for sure. You must be familiar with this name because Norton has lots of system applications and PC software of various categories. Like them, Norton Password Manager is a very helpful Android password manager app. To enjoy access to your favorite sites, you can use this app.
It will securely store your passwords, credit card details, and login history. So, just write on the search box what you are looking for. You will get it within a second. Besides, this app will let you generate your passwords protectively.
- Includes a powerful built-in browser to fill up your forms.
- It will help you to prevent malicious sites from capturing your keystrokes.
- It will fill in your address and credit card details from the encrypted data.
- It will provide you complex and unbeatable passwords to enjoy a better security system.
- It will automatically store all your login details in a secured vault.
11. Avast Passwords
To secure all your logging, PIN, passwords, and account numbers and keep them safe in your device, you can try Avast Passwords, a supportive password keeper for android users. Avast is a very familiar name in this case because of its way of helping people enjoy the most secure online life.
This app will also help you to make all your logging easier, faster, and safe. There is a strong user interface with a good number of useful features here. You can also enjoy a better backup option here to restore the deleted info just in a few seconds.
- It can synchronize your passwords across the platform you are using on your device.
- This app keeps a very secure place to save and protect all your login details.
- It will create strong and protective passwords for your accounts.
- It will notify you in case of leaking any of your passwords.
- This app can autofill any on-line form for you too.
12. Keepass2Android Password Safe
You can also try KeePassd2Android. It is a very popular open-source Android password manager app that will never let your passwords and other important information be insured. This app has a simple synchronized approach to save your info to cloud storage.
So, it won’t be a problem if you accidentally deleted any of that essential information. To improve its performance, this app uses native implementation. Also, OneDrive and pCloud implementation are very advanced for this app.
- A very secured and encrypted vault there to protect all your important and personal details.
- It supports 3 different types of encryptions like chacha20, AES, and Two-Finger.
- Autofill service for online forms is available.
- Compatible with all the Keepass ports like KeePassXC.
- You can unlock it with your Yubikey Id and entry template.
13. BlackBerry Password Keeper
If you have a Blackberry device, then this one is absolutely for you. As one of the best password keepers, this app has gained the trust in Blackberry device users. And now, it is free for users of any Android device. For Blackberry users, this app is free from advertisements, but you will have to endure a few seconds for those advertisements if you are an Android user. Want to know more about it? Well, here is a list of features.
- Military encryption like AES-256 encryption is used as protection.
- The built-in browser is there to open and login to different websites automatically.
- You can import info and record from over 10 different devices.
- You can also check the strength of your passwords with the password strength meter.
- It will suggest new and strong passwords to replace them with your old and weak passwords.
14. Enpass Password Manager
You can also try Enpass Password Manager to protect all your important credentials effortlessly. This supportive app includes a blank list where you can preserve those credentials and keep them safe from any intruder. There is an encrypted Excel tool, and you can use it to write down passwords, bank accounts, and so on. But the best part of this app is its protection system that won’t let your personal information be saved in the server. Still not convinced? Well, see the below list to experience something more.
- This app includes unbearable security with AES 256 encryption.
- It can synchronize data through Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud, Dropbox, WebDAV, and Box.
- Multiple vaults are there to secure Information separately.
- It is a cross-platform supported open source app.
- You can save time by not filling online forms as this app includes an Autofill service.
15. RoboForm Password Manager
It is always great to use strong and unique passwords for online logins. RoboForm Password Manager takes the burden of remembering all the passwords and credentials. You will be amazed by its simple one-tap login system for accessing both websites and apps. It comes with a password generator that creates critical passwords and saves them for auto-filling in all the logins.
You can just remember a single Master Password for accessing RoboForm and get away with it. This Android password manager app works in all of your devices, and you can synchronize them with its clients and extensions.
- It is very easy to use and comes with a widely accessible user interface.
- The app has an AutoSave function which saves passwords and information within supported apps and browsers.
- It comes with the industry’s best protection system with AES 256 encryption and two-factor authentication.
- You will get notifications on security weaknesses, weak passwords, duplicate passwords, and so on.
- This app also lets you store credit card info, bank account details, legal form information, personal information, and those used in AutoFill functions whenever needed.
- It comes with 24/7 technical support and provides advanced synchronization from all your devices in the yearly subscription package.
16. Bitwarden Password Manager
Bitwarden Inc came up with its flagship password keeper for Android devices. It is called Bitwarden Password Manager. It allows you to browse safely on the internet without worrying about your login and personal details. You can store all your login details and passwords in its database. The stored information and login credentials can be synchronized among all your devices. It is completely free to use and supports almost all the updated Android devices.
- It comes with an integrated data vault from where you can store and manage your login details and passwords.
- The app provides fast auto-fill-in logins for both web browsers and supported apps.
- The app interface features a modern look and comes with lots of customizable themes.
- You can sync the app’s vault with multiple devices and access them instantly from all the linked devices.
- You can remember a master password, use fingerprint lock and PIN codes to protect your stored login and personal details.
- It gets regular updates and bug fixes which ensures optimal support and security.
17. Universal Password Manager
Let’s meet Universal Password Manager, a lightweight Android password manager app. You will have complete control and access to your login information and important passwords with this app. It has a materialistic app design and classic outlook. The app uses relatively low system resources and works smoothly without any interruption.
It also keeps your important notes, banking data, and URLs safe in its protected database. The app occupies a tiny amount of system space, so you don’t have to worry about system storage shortages.
- It is free to use, and it packs reliable data management technologies.
- The support system and further developments are not available for the app, but it provides ad-free experiences.
- You will have a strong security system and AES encryption for database protection.
- You can just remember a single master password, and the rest will be managed by UPM.
- It is accessible in offline mode but uses Remote Database features, and you will have to have an internet connection.
18. Avira Password Manager
Now let’s check out Avira Password Manager. It is one of the best free password managers for Android. The app integrates an instant password generator which makes the toughest passwords and saves your data from 3rd party trackers and data thefts. It is free to use but comes with premium features like a digital wallet, AutoFill logins, etc.
It works on multiple devices and operating systems with sync capabilities. Avira boasts its superior German security system and advanced encryptions. You will love its readiness and wide availability of numerous apps and web browsers.
- The app is capable of generating unique and untraceable passwords with its advanced password generator.
- It offers one of the fastest AutoFill login support in a wide sphere.
- You can save your important notes, banking details, financial codes, and data in its secured vault.
- It comes with its own 2-factor authentication codes for optimal security solutions and also uses AES 256-bit encryptions.
- You can use the app as your digital wallet by scanning them with the camera, and it can be used from all of your devices.
- It also supports fingerprint authentication on Google devices for enhanced security.
19. Sticky Password Manager & Safe
Sticky Password Manager is another name to rely on. You can secure all your personal information like passwords, bank accounts, and other essentialities here. It will be impossible for an intruder to find out that info if they are always guarded by this supportive app. So, common but serious problems like forgetting the password won’t annoy you anymore. So, to secure your online life, you won’t regret using this app. To make you convinced, it includes more.
- This app will generate a password for your account, and no intruder can crack it.
- A super secured vault is here to keep your passwords and credit card numbers.
- You can have offline access to your vault and so use it anytime, anywhere.
- This app enhances two different factors of authentication.
- AES 254 encryption is used for the highest security.
20. Password Locker – Password Manager
Lastly, it is Password Locker, another competitive password manager you can try. This app will always preserve all your sensitive personal information offline and safely. No intruder will ever come to know about those secrets, and you can always be assured of the highest privacy. This app includes a very elegant UI that lets you organize all the passwords properly. Besides, this app includes a reminder app, exclusive templates, password generators, and floating windows.
- 256 bit AES encryption which is well known as military level encryption, is used as a system of privacy.
- A system of self-destruction of saved data is available if there are too many failed attempts.
- You can try stealth mode, and for eye protection, night mode is also there.
- There are 8 quick entry records for passwords, bank accounts, etc.
- A very active search box is there to find out what you actually need very quickly.
All these 20 Android password manager apps have no claim of possessing weak password protection. They have a huge number of users, and most of them are satisfied with the service. So, it doesn’t matter a lot if you just select an app from the list randomly. But if you ask me to narrow down the list, I recommend LastPass Password Manager or Password Manager.
I think these two possess the most notable features with the highest user satisfaction rate, so they are considered the best password managers for Android. But it doesn’t matter that the others are not compatible enough with them. The other apps can also provide you a very satisfying password protection experience.
Now, it’s time to say tata for today. Will you have a minute to share your experience of using the app you have selected from here? If you have, please favor us with your comments. That’s how you can encourage us to bring something new for you. Thank you in advance.