There is a truckload of apps(for Android) out there. With these apps, you can do almost anything. There are photo editing apps, text messaging apps video editing apps and many more. You will find plenty of these apps on the internet. But the number of video recording app for android is overwhelming, to say the least. You can already guess what this article is all about. We will help you to find the best video recording app for android. We will recommend some of the best apps that you can download.
Video Recording Apps for Android
So here we have made a list of best video recording apps for android which will definitely help you to sort out the desired one for your Android device. This list is not following any particular order rather a mere generic list.
1. DU Recorder – Screen Recorder
DU Recorder is the first app on our list of best video recording apps for android. It is a high-quality screen recorder that is free to download. It will help you to record clear screen videos. Simple to use and packed with cool features, this app has everything you want. That’s why this app is here on our list.
- It provides awesome screen recording with every possible feature. You can pause or resume screen recording. Also, you can enable the front camera, record external sound and many more.
- The GIF recorder will allow you to record the screen as GIF.
- Video editing functions are available. You can trim your video, combine your videos, add background music, rotate them or crop them.
- Additional features- taking screenshots, editing images.
- No in-app purchase and, no time limit for recording.
2. AZ Screen Recorder
There are so many reasons why you should consider this as the best video recording apps for android. Easy to use, you can easily record your screen to HD(also FullHD). But this is not the only reason why you should love it. If you want to make tutorials, then this app will be perfect for you. There are other features that you will love. For example, setting the video resolution, screen orientation, share or delete the recorded videos. Like the previous app, the AZ screen recorder is also free.
- No root access and no watermark.
- No fixed time limit when it comes to recording.
- “Draw on-screen”- this feature allows you to mark something on the screen.
- Trim your videos so that you can remove unnecessary information.
- Live stream your recorded screen to various social networks
3. Screen Recorder
This is the third app of our list, and it’s great. If you want to record your screen, it may not be a bad choice. You can record games, make tutorials and many more. But the main reason for downloading this app is that it is easy to operate. So you will feel comfortable while using it. Keep in mind that the does not require the internet. The app does not upload anything to any cloud network. The videos are saved on phone/SD card memory.
- The high-quality screen recording app
- Share your videos through social media.
- You can Draw text on the screen when you are recording.
- Trim your videos and remove all the stuff with the in-built video editor.
- Other features include- capturing screenshots, enabling or disabling the video compression, audio recording and many more.
4. Screen Recorder VideoShow with audio & Video Editor
VideoShow Recorder has to be on the list. Everything you from a screen recording app will be here. It is free and, you don’t have to worry about the recording time limit. Because there is no time limit. You can record games while playing it, take screenshots and edit your videos by adding filters, effects, and music. All in all, it’s a great video recording app for your smartphone.
- No watermark.
- Editing videos is fun. You’ll get to play with filters, funny stickers and many more. Also, add music to your video.
- Sharing your recordings on social media is as easy as it gets.
- Easy to use because of the simple interface it has. Easy to record games, video calls or live shows. You can even edit images.
- Edit your videos the way you like. You can cut or trim or split or merge or duplicate your clips the way you like.
5. Screen Recorder With Facecam
High-quality screen recording, capturing screenshots with one touch, video editing, and photo editing- it is hard to believe that all of these can be found in one single app. But it’s true. This app will give you all of these and, you will have an amazing experience with this one. All of these features are free. So there is no reason for you not to download it. It has the right to be one of the best video recording apps for android.
- Take screenshots with just one touch.
- Record high-quality videos without any time limit.
- You’ll have access to various video editing tools. Not to mention that image editing tools are also available.
- Screen recording with facecam.
- No watermark, great interface and the Countdown feature make it even better.
6. iRecorder – Video Recorder
iRecorder will let you record the video in background mode and, it is pretty good at that. Also, you can easily use the phone’s camera to record the video at a specific time frame. The application is useful when it comes to capturing videos. After using it, you will understand why this app is on our list. Without a doubt, this app is one of the best.
- Record videos in the background even when your phone is locked.
- You can record with the front camera and also the back camera.
- If you want, you can trim videos after recording.
- The app will support multiple languages.
- When the device storage is low, the recording will stop automatically.
- Secure, safe and convenient.
7. Screen Recorder with Audio and Facecam, Screenshot
Like all the apps that we have mentioned, this one will also provide you with a lot of features. Record games while you play, record audio calls, record video calls. With a simple interface, this app is really easy to use. So, you will get an awesome screen recording app and, it’s free. But above all, it is a great app for you to use and, you will have fun while using it.
- Take screenshots with just one touch. It’s easy and simple.
- Everything is free, no in-app purchase.
- While recording, you can draw on the screen.
- Trim videos, add effects and convert the videos to GIF format.
- Share HD quality videos on social networks.
8. Capture Recorder
Capture Recorder is another highly recommended app that you can download for free. Needless to say that it’s a great video recorder that will help you to record games, video and audio calls. Some of the features it offers will please you — for example, notification bar, floating windows, and capturing screenshots. Moreover, you can also use its video editing tools. So there is little doubt that it is a top contender to be the best video recording app for android.
- There is no time limit for recording.
- Take screenshots within a second and edit them with tools.
- Edit the recording clips with various video editing tools. You can trim them, add music or even use magic effects.
- Use various stickers to animate the video clips.
- Create screen videos and then share them on social media.
9. REC: Screen Recorder, Video Editor & Screenshot
It’s another high-quality screen recorder for your smartphone. It is good at recording quality screen videos, and it is also the best video recording app for android. With some unique features, this app is as good as any. Record whatever you want, edit them with tools and share them- the choice is yours. It does contain ads, but it’s free. Also, operating it is really easy. All in all, it’s a decent video recording app for android.
- Trim, merge, crop, rotate your videos with various tools. Add background music if you want.
- Capture screenshots and edit images.
- Simple interface that helps you to operate easily.
- Records quality screen videos.
- No time limit for recording and no root needed.
10. Super Screen Recorder
If you want to download the best video recording app for Android, this one may not be a bad choice. Free, user-friendly and excellent video editing features make it a great app that will give you everything you want. On top of all things, you’ll get high-quality recording clips. It’s the main purpose of a recording app.
- HD Screen Recording.
- While recording, you can touch the screen to draw some sort of symbol.
- Enable the front camera while screen recording. That way you can capture your reactions while giving a review about something.
- All the basic video editing options are available.
- Convert your video into an animated GIF file and share them with only one click.
11. Apowersoft Screen Recorder
Recording screen videos with Apowersoft Screen Recorder could be a good experience for you. It is a free app that allows you to record without any problems. Furthermore, you can save high-quality HD videos. It’s a great app for recording gameplay and making video tutorials. Recording video and audio calls are also easy. After recording, you can edit and share them. So try it out; it won’t disappoint you.
- Easy to operate the app. Just shake your screen to start and shake it again to stop recording.
- Supports displaying the phone screen on your PC.
- Remove unnecessary scenes by trimming them.
- After recording, you can share the recorded video clips through other apps.
- Enable “Privacy Protection” to prevent the leakage of private information in apps while recording.
12. HD Video Recorder
HD video recorder is a free video recorder app for Android devices. It is a stable, high-quality video recorder for your Android device which lets you record smooth and clear videos. It allows you to capture excellent video in a fast and simple way. By using this amazing app, you can even record video while your screen is turned off. It uses all the advantages of your phone or tablet. This 5.1 MB size app that has been downloaded by more than one million users can be installed in android 4.1 or above versions.
- It has 3 modes including video, camera, and panorama. It will Full HD video
- Has countdown timer, silent shutter, quick snap, etc. features.
- Record videos without sound. Record videos while sending SMS. Also, record videos without any time limit with an unlimited number of video recording options.
- One-touch to start or stop the video recording option available. Also, share the video you’ve recorded via social media.
- Privacy is ensured by this options-app lock, password lock screen.
- For your convenience, you can enable or disable notifications and record videos with or without seeing the preview
13. ADV Screen Recorder
ADV screen recorder, developed by ByteRev, is a screen recording app that deserves to be in this list of the best video recording app for android. It is available for free, and it has already got more than 10 million downloads. It can be functional in android 5.0 or higher versions and, its size is only 5.3 MB. As far as the convenience and other necessary features are concerned, everything is there.
- The powerful and well-built app that does not crash.
- You can record with two engines (advanced and default).
- Resume and pause recording whenever you want..
- Enables you to draw on the fly with the color you prefer.
- You can use both the front and back cameras when you are recording.
- Trim videos with editing tools.
14. SUPER Recorder
Stable, powerful and unique- These three words will suit the SUPER Recorder app perfectly. It is a nifty screen recording app that allows you to record your screen smoothly and clearly. With some of the most important features such as video recording, no root, and image editing, Super Recorder gives you everything you need. The best thing about the app is that it’s simple and you can get all of these things for free.
- Easily take screenshots with one touch.
- Basic photo editing tools are available.
- Share all the videos on social networks that are popular.
- Easy-to-use interface and no in-app purchasing.
- Control the video recorder activities through the notification bar.
15. EZ Screen Recorder
This video recording app will allow you to record the screen more easily and smoothly. Record everything you want. From the game, screen to live chat and live broadcast, record everything. But the most important thing about the app is that all the features it offers are completely free. Furthermore, it contains no ads. This is why we have put this in our list of the best video recording app for android.
- No root needed.
- The simple interface helps you to control the recording procedures.
- Remove the part of the video that is not needed. EZ Screen Recorder offers you that option
- Instantly, share your videos to popular platforms like twitter, youtube, and Whatsapp.
- The built-in video manager will help you to manage all the clips and playback.
16. BACKGROUND VIDEO RECORDER
If you are looking for an app that records video in the background then “Background video recorder,” made by zenaapps, is strongly recommended for you. Background Video Recorder is the best video recording app for android on the market that records video in the background. So this one will be a great choice for you.
- Start or stop the recording with one touch.
- You can do full HD video recording.
- It enables you to use a flashlight during recording.
- It can choose internal or external SD card for storing videos.
- It supports front and rear camera both.
- Password protection is ensured for complete security.
- offers you shutter mute options
17. Background Video Recorder
Background video recorder app developed by Kimcy929 is basically a camera app that helps you record videos in the background. You will have the option to enable or disable the camera shutter sounds and camera previews. This app, having a size of 4.2 MB, is supported on android 5.0 or above versions and, it has got more than 5 million downloads already.
- Trim videos after recording them.
- You can enable or disable shutter sounds.
- It supports “Night mode” and white auto-balancing. Also, you can schedule the phone’s camera to record video at a fixed time.
- Supports both back and front cameras.
- No time limit for recording. In fact, you can easily set the time duration. Also, the app will support “auto stop recording” if the storage of the phone is low.
- Offers multiple video resolutions.
18. Mobizen Screen Recorder for SAMSUNG
If you are a Samsung user and looking for an app that lets you record your games you play in your device, then Mobizen for Samsung’s best video recording app for android we will recommend for you. In fact, it functions the same as Mobizen for other Android devices, but it’s specially made and designed for Samsung devices. One of the advantages of this app is that it will enable you to record your device’s internal sound so that you don’t have to edit it later. By using this, you will also be capable of recording your face with its front camera. So this is greatly useful for YouTubers.
- Real-time mirroring on PC is supported.
- Capture screenshots and record mobile screen without rooting. This is the simplest way to record and share mobile gameplay.
- By using Mobizen, you can stream music and videos on your PC with great ease.
- Drag and drop while transferring photos and other media to your PC from mobile becomes so easy with Mobizen.
- Increase the quality of the recording clips with video editing options.
19. AirShou Screen Recorder
We are almost down to the end. This app is another best video recording app for Android and we will recommend it for you. AirShou allows you to easily record your screen to FullHD videos. But it will not affect the performance of the device. You will get all the benefits that a typical video recording app gives and you will get more.
- Easy to operate. The operating system is not too complicated.
- Easily record audio from the mic. It is useful when it comes to making tutorials.
- The recording does not require any time limit.
- No watermark and ad-free
20. RecMe Free Screen Recorder
This is the last app of our list of the best video recording app for android. It is another great recording app for your android. It’s really good at recording your screen and audio. With HD quality videos and no time limit for recording, it will give you some useful features that you want from a recording app.
- No root required. No watermark
- Record HD quality videos.
- A screen recording app with microphone audio and internal audio.
- Free app with no time limit for recording
- Image overlay and screen drawing features are still available.
This is our list of the best video recording apps for android. Every single app that we have mentioned are good at its work. Try a couple of them and you will understand why we have put them on our list.